Longing

Longing

A Story by Christopher J
"

This is just a piece of writing that's come randomly in to my head, something that I could maybe use in future writings or one of the ones I'm currently working on, but I thought i'd upload it.

"

You’re the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think of when I lay in bed at night, waiting for sleep to take me away from reality. I long for you to be lying next to me, so I can hold you in my arms, listen to your soft breathing as you slumber, watch you sleeping sweetly in the moonlight, thinking about how beautiful you are. I long to tell you all of the things that are on my mind, how much I like you, how much I want to get to know you, how much I want you to be mine and for me to be yours. I wish I could take away all of your pain and troubles, even if it means I would have to suffer through them myself. Just to know that you’re happy would make it worthwhile. As I lay alone in the moonlight I often think of your smile, and hold that image in my mind. I can be having the worst day ever, but then just one glimpse of you smiling at me seems to make everything seem better. Sometimes when I’m listening to you talk, I get lost while staring into your eyes, such beautiful perfect blue eyes, trying to hold in how you look at that moment, thinking to myself how beautiful you are. I long for the time that we can be close again, to be able to hold you close and feel your lips against mine, to stay in those moments as long as we can before having to part. You hold the secret to being able to make me smile without even trying, just by being you. You may not think very highly of yourself, but I think the world of you. I’m crazy about you.

© 2012 Christopher J


Author's Note

Christopher J
Completely random possible future excerpt

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on December 2, 2012
Last Updated on December 2, 2012
Tags: love, romance, in love, longing

Author

Christopher J
Christopher J

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm terrible at writing about myself. Feel free to message me and ask anything you wish. 24 year old Brit who has been writing for many years, with an aspiration to be a published author, although .. more..

Writing