Midnight Thirst

Midnight Thirst

A Story by Chu-Chi Bear
"

At midnight Ace sucks one girl's blood and he wants Sparkle's blood. She doesn't know he's a vampire & she's think she's falling for him.

"

Midnight Thirst

Sealed With A Kiss


The moon was so bright in the navy blue skies. You could see the stars, a few twinkling every now and then. Then there was the rain that came, ruining the beautiful night. Fierce wind soon followed. Thunder roared, and lightning shot across the skies, lighting it up every now and then.


He stood in the mansion window, satisfied with the storm that was soon to be approaching, and fast. He smirked as he watched the girl run up the mansion path. “More Prey,” he said to himself as he left the window and made his way downstairs.


The girl was now banging on the mansion door, clothes clinging to her, bangs dripping water, eyes pleading. She was ready to be out of the storm and inside by the fire... where it was nice, warm, and toasty.


Ace slowly opened the door, and the girl cried out to him. Please! Can I stay here?”

But of course, you look soaked,” he said as he moved to the side, letting the girl in. The girl walked in, and Ace shut the door.


I am so sorry for intruding on you. My car crashed a while down from here, and I have no idea where I am. Thank you for letting me in- I owe you one,” she said as droplets of water dripped to the floor.


And I know exactly how you can repay me,” he said with a smirk.


The girl looked at him, and before she could say anything else, Ace’s teeth grew into fangs, and he bit into her neck and held her so she couldn’t move. The girl cried out as he drank her blood. The girl dropped to the ground as the butler walked in.


Should I dispose of this body, sir?”

 

Ace wiped the blood off of his mouth. “Yeah, this one wasn’t that good.”

 

The butler took the body and threw it into the furnace. Ace walked over to his big leather chair.


Tomorrow’s another day.” He was smiling, thus causing his fangs to show.


The very next day, Ace was walking around town when he bumped into Sparkle. He extended his arm and caught her before she could fall. Sparkle was now in a dipped position.


Thank you,” she said giving him a smile.


No problem at all.” Ace was now looking into her eyes and her into his, completely unaware of their positions. Finally realizing their position, Sparkle spoke.


Umm...”

 

Oh, right, sorry.” He let her up and once again caught himself staring.


Sorry, I’m a complete klutz. What’s your name?”

 

Oh, it’s Ace.”

 

Is it really that short, or is it a nickname?”

 

He shook his head. “Just Ace.”



Cute, Just Ace.” She gave him a smile. “I like it. Ace, to meet ya.”



It was sooo corny, but cute coming from her, so I laughed. After all, she was cute, thought Ace to himself.


You know my name… what’s yours?”



It’s Sparkle, nothing too fancy.”

 

Sparkle was the friendly type, one of the girls that was always involved. You know, the girl next door. She had long, silver hair that just curled perfectly. Her bangs were complicated and messy, falling slightly over her eyes. She had that super model type body that she hid under a lavender baby tee with baby blue writing that said ‘Baby Girl’ in cursive writing. She also had a black pouch with something in it; it looked like a cell phone case. She had a silver chain on that said her name in diamonds with a crystal dangling in the middle. She also had another one- it was a ying yang sign, and the other was a diamond hearted locket. “Sparkle, huh? I like that.”

 

She smiled. She had a pretty smile, Ace thought to himself. Was there a more beautiful thing on earth? Answer: No, she was breathtaking.


Sparkle! Time to roll!” a boy called out to her.


Coming! See you around, Ace.”



Before Ace could say another word, she spun a 180 and headed down the street, dropping her phone in the process. It was a Sidekick. Nice taste in phones.


Ace picked up the phone and looked at it. There was a picture of her, a darker haired girl, and the boy that had just called out to her. Must be her brother and sister. He’d call her later so she wouldn’t worry too much about her precious phone. The only reason he took it was because, well, she HAD dropped it. It’s not like he stole it, because he was gonna give it back. It was just an excuse to see her again.


Ace was at his house by now, greeted by butlers, maids, his body guards, etc. Sometime the next day, he gathered up the courage to call Sparkle’s house phone, since of course she wouldn’t answer her cell because he had it, duh!


Hello?” He was in luck, she answered.


Hey sexy, remember me?”



Aw, damn, wrong response. What if this was her sister... or worse, her mom. S**T! he thought to himself.


Ummm... hey, who is this?”



It’s Ace, this IS Sparkle, right?”



Oh yeah, hi, Ace. This is Sparkle.”



I found your phone the other day.”



Wow! Thank you so much! I was gonna get in trouble, I haven’t told my parents I lost it yet.”



Yeah, and now you don’t have to. You dropped it when you left, but I haven’t got around to calling you cuz I’ve been a little busy.”



Oh! How can I repay you?”



Ace knew exactly what he wanted from her. “No need, it’s fine.”



Really, I wanna repay you.”



Well, in that case, are you free Saturday?” he said, hoping she was.


She smiled. “Yeah, I’m free.”

 

Morning and night?” he asked curiously.


Then Sparkle got curious. “You want me to spend the whole day with you?”

 

Yeah, that a problem?”

 

No... I’m flattered.” She felt herself blushing.


Need your phone sooner?” he asked.


Yeah, I’ll meet you at Oakland Spring Park in the next 10?” she asked, making sure she wasn’t cutting into anything.


Alright, see ya then,” he agreed.


Yup, see ya then.”

 

Then they both hung up. Sparkle smiled while Ace smirked. Ace and Sparkle both grabbed a jacket and were on their way out the door.


At the park, Ace walked over to Sparkle and handed her her phone. Sparkle then thanked him.


How come you wanna spend the day with me? We don’t really know each other,” she said to him.


All the more reason to spend the day together, huh?”

 

She smiled. She did that a lot- well, from what he knew, anyways. And she was meant to smile, she was beautiful. He couldn’t imagine what she looked like when she was mad or depressed, crying, sad... scared... concerned…

 

Ace wanted to know everything about her- what kinda sports she played... her favorite food... her favorite color... what made her mad... what made her sad... everything.


Brothers or sisters?” she asked, starting the new subject.


None, you?”

 

She nodded. “An older brother.”

 

No sister? Who’s the girl on your phone?” he said curiously.


Kyoko, my cousin.”

 

Oh, okay.”

 

He watched as she struggled to sit on the high platform, the one that’s before you reach the monkey bars. So he picked her up, neatly placing his hands beneath her underarms and placing her on the platform so she was in a sitting position. She gave him a sweet and polite thank you and swung her feet back and forth. They talked for what seemed like forever. They talked about family and where they traveled, etc.


Family seems pretty strict,” he said, continuing the conversation.


They can be pretty silly and loveable,” she said in defense.


And what about you?”

 

What about me?” she said, not understating what he meant.


And there it was. They had talked for a few hours now. She talked about everything- absolutely everything, besides herself, of course. She didn’t have a selfish bone in her body. She was his kinda girl.


Ace smirked. “You’re something else, you know.”

 

Sparkle blinked. “Is that good?”

 

Really good.”

 

Then thank you.”

 

Sparkle shook her bangs out her face, and they fell right back into place. Ace watched her. “What?” She looked over at him.


Nothing, Sexy.”

 

Sparkle blushed madly. “T-T-Thank you...”

 

She was cute even when she blushed, Ace thought to himself. “No problem.” That’s when Ace realized... he was falling hard- and fast. He was gonna make her his. He wanted- no, he needed- her, and he decided he was gonna have her.


Sparkle jumped down and took off walking. Ace followed. She stopped and leaned on a tree sometime down the path, and Ace’s eyes traveled her up and down like an elevator a few times until his hands were suddenly pinned on either side of her head and he was kissing her in a slow motion. When her lips reacted, only then did he move faster, her lips keeping up with his, or at least trying to. After all, she had never been kissed by a boy before.


My first kiss... Sparkle was thinking to herself. She hadn’t known it would come so soon- after all she was only 13 in the 8th grade. But it was summer, and in February, she would be 14. September, she would be a freshman in high school. High School... Sparkle thought. I wonder what it’s like.


It’s weird how all these thoughts were going through her head, yet she was still able to match his moves. Their bodies were close. Ace could feel the wetness of her lips... the warmth of her body... the softness of her skin. She was completely perfect- to him, anyways. Ace bit down on her bottom lip teasingly, then slowly ran his tongue across her bottom lip. She let out a slow sigh, and he felt her breath against his face. He removed his hands from beside her head and slid them down her body, stopping at her waist, pulling her close, and whispering into her ear. “I want you,” he whispered to her.


He sent shivers up and down her body. He then proceeded to kiss her ear, neck, shoulder, arm... back up and down her, leading to her stomach, never stopping in one place too long. When he looked up, their eyes met, and they stared at each other for what seemed like forever before he released her “...Wow...” She was lost for words. That was all he heard her mumble before he smirked in satisfaction.


Ace wouldn’t ask nor make her go any further since, well, they were in a public place for one, and two he knew she was nowhere near ready for that. They’d just met, but he had absolutely no problem getting her already and teasing her body…


 

Sparkle had so many thoughts running through her head at this point. Main one, you ask? How her body responded to him like sex on a beach. She never had that problem until now. She’d never had a boyfriend until now either. That’s because her dad would NEVER let her have a boyfriend, not until she was 40. Well, that’s what he said, anyways. Why couldn’t he just understand? Anyways... back to the boy who’d just made her heart leap…


 

They were still close, and they were staring into each others’ eyes like nothing else in the world mattered. “Saturday?”


 

Saturday.” Sparkle smiled.


Then he smirked and gave her a gentle, yet firm brush on the lips and turned, heading out the park entrance, leaving Sparkle in pure amazement. She couldn’t wait till Saturday, and he couldn’t wait either. Their next encounter would be very interesting indeed.

© 2010 Chu-Chi Bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a great story, I really liked the way you had both characters thoughts.

Posted 10 Years Ago


wow this was a grate story amazing :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, that was fun to read! Love your character names. Sparkle is a very appealing character. Keep up the good work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nice story..keep on writing!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

432 Views
4 Reviews
Added on February 11, 2010
Last Updated on February 11, 2010
Tags: vampire, love, lust, romance, night, blood

Author

Chu-Chi Bear
Chu-Chi Bear

columbus, OH



About
I love to write. My dream forever and always-- to become a novelist. There's not a day that i don't write. I'm always coming up with something new and making it into a story. It's always good to have .. more..

Writing
Chapter Ten Chapter Ten

A Chapter by Chu-Chi Bear