The experiment

The experiment

A Poem by Chyla
"

This is an experimental poem, it is pretty much just my random thoughts throughout the days put down on paper that I thought would be cool a lot of it doesn't make sense ha. Just trying something new

"

He is the rock I latch onto when the waves are crashing on the shore, getting ready to pull me under.  you say love is a one way street even though you have swept me off my feet.  And no one can save you once you have already let go, pain is the easiest emotion to show.  Rely on yourself and don't depend on others. Don't let me drown myself in a sea of my own tears, don't let me stop myself from facing these fears. Don't give up on what could be, and don't forget all that hasn't happened.  Don't think about my heart that has been fractured, Just think about the memories in the picture frames, we have captured. You have assumed I'm mistaken, but realize our future is up for the taking. Though the sun sets, it will always rise, and you are perfection in my eyes.

© 2013 Chyla


Author's Note

Chyla
After you read it I would love if you left a comment telling me if you liked this new thing im trying if you would like me to make more or continue on this one thanks :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on June 6, 2013
Last Updated on June 6, 2013
Tags: random

Author

Chyla
Chyla

About
I write mostly poetry I have worked on short stories and novels overall I just love to write and share my material with whoever wants to read it. I hope you enjoy :) and if you want leave me a review .. more..

Writing
Waiting Waiting

A Poem by Chyla


My casket My casket

A Poem by Chyla