Can you stop?

Can you stop?

A Poem by Chyla

Can you stop with those words of hate? Can you see that your words aren't playful and are meant to hurt?

Can you look past your blurry eyes filled with tears of laughter and see that I am not laughing along? That those "Jokes" are no longer funny. Can you stop trying to mask your jealousy and rage with insensitive snide remarks and grow up? No you can't because to you they are just words. They are just words to you until someone uses them against you. Then and only then will you feel what you have made others feel. and then will you know how it feels to choke back your tears and fake a smile, playing along. With those same words you used against me and others, you will know the damage you have done.  The pain you have inflicted on another human being. Than and only then will you stop and think before you open your mouth.  Can you see now?

© 2013 Chyla


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on September 14, 2013
Last Updated on September 14, 2013
Tags: mean, bulling.

Author

Chyla
Chyla

About
I write mostly poetry I have worked on short stories and novels overall I just love to write and share my material with whoever wants to read it. I hope you enjoy :) and if you want leave me a review .. more..

Writing
Waiting Waiting

A Poem by Chyla


My casket My casket

A Poem by Chyla