Nights of dispair

Nights of dispair

A Poem by Chyla

to those nights I sit alone and ponder what is missing in my life, why do you torment me? my suffering must not be enough to satisfy your demonic needs and extinguish your desires. the nights true intentions prevail over my strengths and weaken me. they are for the dreary to rest their heads and enter a needed slumber, But my nights consist of longing for answers, drying my tears, and repairing my saddened heart.  I no longer sleep through the night, I no longer question why that is but accept the cruel reality. I cant remember the last time I've dreamt of a meadow with streams of flowing gold water and ruby rocks. relaxing my mind from the tension. Where is the switch to turn on my dreams? Has my imagination abandon me, leaving me in a dark room with only my lost thoughts. Where do I go from here? Will I ever again dream of golden streams and ruby rocks? Will I ever see a field of green in the night ever again? Or are the nights just a distant friend now?

© 2013 Chyla


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on September 21, 2013
Last Updated on September 21, 2013

Author

Chyla
Chyla

About
I write mostly poetry I have worked on short stories and novels overall I just love to write and share my material with whoever wants to read it. I hope you enjoy :) and if you want leave me a review .. more..

Writing
Waiting Waiting

A Poem by Chyla


My casket My casket

A Poem by Chyla