CONTEST ENTRY 2

CONTEST ENTRY 2

A Story by Gathering_Stars

Runny nose running you down? Plain TIRED of paper products that leave your nose DRY and ACHY??  LOOK NO FURTHER!  The nose squeegee is here to save the day!

“A nose squeegee? A NOSE (?) squeegee?”, you ask?

Our product is everything it says it is and more!  A simple design, the squeegee comes attached to a pair of non-prescription lens glasses, and with the press of a button, it squeegees away any mucous-like substance that may emanate from your nose.  What’s more, it secretes lotion made from our own secret formula that, over time, actually STOPS RUNNY NOSES ALTOGETHER!

This lotion is made with an all organic chemical that produces antihistamine-like effects, reducing the chance of having a runny nose in the first place.  It is also combined with agents that act like a reverse gear to the cells that produce nose-mucous.

Sound too good to be true?  Well it ISN’T!

Call toll-free today and we’ll even throw in ABSOLUTELY FREE our deluxe nose-hair trimmers, complete with night vision setting!

SO CALL TODAY!!!!

1-888-989-8989

*Caution, this product has been known to cause some mild side effects including but not limited to:
-nasal hemorrhaging
-nasal cramps
-nasal cancer
-death

**Batteries and S&H not included in promotion price
 

© 2009 Gathering_Stars


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's REALLY gross...what's the point of this???

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

372 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 21, 2009

Author

Gathering_Stars
Gathering_Stars

Shooting Star



About
I'm pretty sure that vampires, Harry Potter, and Albert Einstein live in a parallel universe. Actually I think that Albert Einstein somehow mis-haped himself into ours by some freak accident; althoug.. more..

Writing