Broken

Broken

A Poem by Clare the Artist

Silently crying constantly. As I walk around mentally, physically, and emotionally crippled. Do you hear me screaming? Do you hear the pain and suffering that I bear? Off course not. Why would you for you do not even hear me as I speak. For all you do is brag about me. Do they know the instability you brought? Do they know how much I’m broken now because of you? Or better yet do you care as I scream my lungs out hoping that someone could hear my plea for help damaged?

© 2012 Clare the Artist


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This poem realy drives alot of emoation for it's small size. Confused and angry, for sure, and maybe lost in the world. I like it, because I think everyone's had that mix of confusion anger and a feeling of nowhere to turn.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Amazing, this is really deep and well-written! I love how it asks constant questions to get the point across. Great job. Keep up the good work! :)



Ashley Rivers-- your friend ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 21, 2012
Last Updated on March 21, 2012

Author

Clare the Artist
Clare the Artist

Plano , TX



About
Hi im 16. I like to draw. Write music. Play sports. Loves to have fun. Doesn't like drama at all. Chill person. My fav type of music is Rock but doesn't mind any other kind. I would like to be an auth.. more..

Writing