Dirty B*****s

Dirty B*****s

A Chapter by Clint Binkley
"

It's a story from Hannah's point of view.

"


My names Hannah, if you don’t know me, im a trifling B***h and a total F**k up. I never know when to keep my mouth shut. If you like personal space get the hell away from me then. If I don’t like you, I will tell you to your face and make sure everyone I know, knows who and why I hate them. I party hard, dance, yell, and have fun for a living. I don't give a rats a*s what people think. If you even dare give me the slightest glance with a snide remark or s**t talk, I’ll rip your f*****g head off.

Here's a bunch of dumb a*s stories I experienced with my Best friend Clint.

Six Mexicans circle my lunch table around me, each talking s**t and eating spicy food. How the hell I got into this group is beyond me. The cafeteria is a hot mess, the f*****g losers table sits in the corner. Clint always says he wants to put them all in a cage and thrown in our neighborhood lake or just the simple fact on how to get rid of them. Which cracks me up every time. You got the Jocks, well there more like cowboys at our scrap yard they call a school. They think there so cool, but they probably got chodes and the black one has the nastiest damn ears I have ever looked in. The food here is disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if the rats aren't hearding in the fridges.

Today everything gotten on my nerves. A kid in my second period Chemisty class told me gay people were abominations. All hell broke loose, and I attempted to kill him. Of course I did it when the teacher wasn't looking, but I still got caught and had to move seats across the room. When I walked away I called him a fagot then sat down. Then the red headed b***h that got caught smoking in the locker room last month was tapping her pen. The second tap pissed me off more than I already was so I grabbed it, opened the classroom door, looked at her was a grinch face, then turned and threw it down the hall.

Clint throws a grape across the cafeteria at me and I throw my body at the angle im hit.

“Who the hell threw that,” I yell. I notice Clint smirking, but needing to tell me something.

“She's talking s**t about you,” and he points at the girl across from him. Her hair's brown and full of split ends. She should really do something about them too because her hairs ugly as f**k. She hits total fat a*s on a scale of Anorexia to Rasputia.

I pause for a moment because I think he's kidding because you can never take his dumb a*s seriously all the time, but then the c**t has the nerve to say.

“What the hell is she.....gonna do,” and she pops that hip like a preppy w***e.

“Ah, hell to the no,” I whisper under my breath enough for the people around me to turn and look.

I walk closer to their table and she stands up.

“What are you gonna do?” She questions.

My bloods pumping and I have thoughts of dragging her head across the bricked wall behind her.

“Come here,” I yell causing all sorts of attention. She steps within my bubble and I take a split second to think how retarted she is to take a step in my bubble. Then I pound her a*s with the side of my wrist. She takes it like a b***h and stands there and starts to cry.

“I really hope you learned your lesson,” I tell her. Then I punch her throat and she falls to the ground sliding down some girl next to hers leg.

I bend over her and say, “At least theres no blood or bruises so you can stay as pretty as you think you are.” “Have a nice day.” and I’m saved by the bell. We cross eyes and I smile. Actually not having a bad day anymore and I wave for Clint to come on so we can go to Spanish and we walk together.

“What did she say about me?” I ask him.

“Nothing,” and he laughs.

Then I hear my name on the school intercom. God Damn it.

“Clint!” I scream at him. I swing at him, but he ducks and runs into the advanced Biology room.

I don't know what to think. Am I about to get expelled. The only thing I'm worried about though is my phone being taken away. Damn parents control us like there Hitler, and were a bunch of no good Jews. Kids in the hall are watching me like I just killed someone. As if that's okay. All I did was warn a girl. I could have thrown her a*s threw the glass window, but I didn't.

“Wait there, your parents are coming,” the principle points at a chair. It looks uncomfortable like a piano seat. I roll my eyes moving my head too, while she watches.

“Do you want to be in even more trouble?” she demands the question at me.

“No, i'm sorry,” and I sit. Really I just wanted her to shut up, so I acted nice.

The office reeks of peppermint. I hate when public places do that. There probably fuming the place up because they think there sneaky and smoking cigarettes in the teacher workroom, but I know what game there playing and I'm gonna have there asses if they f**k with me.

My parents pull up in my dads red convertible. They think there such good parents for coming up here. I'm positive I’ll have to listen to there s**t the whole way home so I roll my eyes again. My dad is such an a*****e though and a idiot. He still sends me have a good day with a cute dog picture to me and I'm in high school. He stalks my Twitter and takes my phone away from me if too many black people follow me. I'm sorry I have one of those faces that says, BLACK GUYS ALERT! IM INTO BLACK GUYS. Even if I am, still.

I cross my legs to prepare for the worst.

“Where is she?” my mother asks the lady at the front desk. In which case, the lady has so many man features she should grow a dick and call herself Steve. My moms fake. Anytime she gets around other human beings that don’t live in my house she becomes the sweetest funniest person ever, but when she's at home she's the crazy b***h from Misery.

“What on gods earth were you thinking!” they both say at the same time.

I pout my lip, start to fake cry, and think of a lie.

“I haven't slept in 3 days, I feel like I have stomach olsers, and she started it.”

“No excuses young lady.” my dad says calmly. Which tells me I'm in deep s**t when I get out of here.

The principle pulls my parents into her office, leaving me to sit there. Out of the corner of my eye the dumb b***h I hit is on the other side of the glass walking down the hall trying to get my attention. I look at her and she's walking backwards flipping me off with her left hand.

I get up to the glass that's separating us and I bang on it with my right hand yelling, “You stupid b***h, I ought to kill you right now!”

The lady that sat at the front desk is pulling me back and she finally just throws me on the piano seat chair. I stay there hiding my face. I almost forgot this is Clint fault and I feel like opening a can of woop a*s on him. My heads starting to hurt.

When my parents come out, my dad jerks me by the arm and out the school.

“You've been expelled for 3 days you f*****g idiot.” he yells for the god and everyone to hear. My mothers soon behind pulling him off me. I take a few good seconds to wipe my tears and think of something. I step off the curb to the convertible holding my breath. I fall, hitting my leg on the car, then twisting it and falling on the concrete sidewalk.

I scream as hard as I can and it hurts like a mofo. Perfect way to get out of any situation. I went to the hospital by ambulance, the most fun I had that day. The doctor was some Arabian and the whole time I was scared he was going to blow up the hospital because he looked Islamic and suspicious. It turned out I broke my leg in 3 places and bruising my knee cap. My parents felt bad, but when my mother took my phone from me I said,

“But I broke my leg, how can you take something that makes me happy away from me at a time like this.”

“Because I'm your mother and I'll do whatever the hell I want to do.” Then my dad said I deserved to break my leg.



© 2013 Clint Binkley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think the most terrible part about this is that you have no recognition of how bad this is and you'll go on to write more in the same vein.

Posted 10 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Clint Binkley

10 Years Ago

and yet your opinion wasn't needed?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
1 Review
Added on May 29, 2013
Last Updated on May 29, 2013
Tags: Funny, Laughing, Humor, Crazy, Wild, Unexpected, Humorous, Exciting, Fun, Fresh, Honest


Author

Clint Binkley
Clint Binkley

Nevada, TX



About
I'm 15. I like to write Humor Stories. I finished my first book and i plan on getting it published. If you would like to read any of my stories message me. more..

Writing