A rant

A rant

A Story by Eleanor
"

Another rant

"
Okay, so lately it`s been in the news that Rihanna is getting back with Chris Brown. The idea of that makes me sick. It`s like Rihanna has forgotten what Chris Brown did to her. I know that people deserve a second chance but after what he did to her, I would have never thought that she would give him one. What if he just does the same as last time? People won't feel as bad for her. Plus it does not make her look good. I get that she loves him but she needs to think of what could happen to her. He could kill her. Sometimes if we love someone, we still can without dating them. Also, i've noticed on twitter there has been a bunch of tweets of young girls saying they would love for Chris Brown to beat them up. Really people? That's disgusting. Think of people that are stuck in this kind of relateship. Would they find that funny? No! This really makes me think of what's wrong with the world right now.

© 2012 Eleanor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow...that's disgusting....I hate Rihanna...I had lost all respect for Chris Brown......ugh...but I don't hate him as much as I hate her.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 26, 2012
Last Updated on February 26, 2012

Author

Eleanor
Eleanor

New York, NY



About
Hi! I'm Eleanor. I'm 18 and I live in New York. I love music and writing and yeah. If you really wanna know more, message me. One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Ed Sheeran, Olly Murs, Conor Maynard, The Wan.. more..

Writing
Lonely Lonely

A Poem by Eleanor


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Eleanor


Chapter 1- Louis Chapter 1- Louis

A Chapter by Eleanor