Compilation

Compilation

A Story by Saturnalia
"

You can put a man on trial, but you can't make the guilty pay.

"
Hello, I'm your martyr. You've been hiding and you look half dead half the time. Full of fear. Everclear. I'll be here fighting forever. Curious. Venomous. You'll find me climbing to heaven. I'm feeling like a freak on a leash as I watch a change in you. It's like you never had wings. And you tell me over and over and over and over again. It never was the time for us, it never was the time to let me in. This is the art of breaking. Hate me today. Hate me tomorrow. Hate me for everything I never did for you. You've got this new head filled up with smoke, and I've got my veins all tangled closed. So baby, you know I'm gonna leave you. I've got to ramble.

Light up the stage, so we can all take off. Anywhere. We'll never come back. Ever. Excuse me as I kiss the sky. My broken wings are still strong enough to cross the ocean with my broken wings how far should I go drifting in the wind? Higher and higher in the light. Catch me as I fly. Twenty-four hours of searching for myself. It doesn't stop till it breaks down all you know. Each time a piece crashes down to the floor, you're just a little lighter than before. I'm gone and gone and now I'm so far away. I've been changing, but you'll never see me. And now I'm blaming you for everything.

There's no giving up now.

Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable. No one can touch me, nothing can stop me. I am fireproof and you should have learned by now, I'll burn this whole world down.  But I could be fake, I could be stupid, you know I could be just like you. A seven nation army couldn't hold me back. I'm TNT. I'm dynamite. And I'll win the fight. I'm a power load. Watch me explode. Like hell burning silently strong. Somehow we fell down by the wayside and somehow this hell is home as we burn. I won't become what I was before. You cannot kill what's not your creation.
 
This is my new design.

© 2009 Saturnalia


Author's Note

Saturnalia
Try to guess all the lyrics. Prize: my respect.
Something I did for the About Me section of my Myspace. I had to add some words to the lyrics for it to make sense. Might add more later.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

God, I love everything about this.
Since I'm a freak, and quite frankly have no life, I've decided to try and decode all these lyrics. so far, I know "You've got this new head filled up with smoke, and I've got my veins all tangled closed" is taken from "Make Damn Sure" by TBS... something about "excuse me as I kiss the sky" is from Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze" (one of my all time favorites."

I wish I could get more out of here, but I shouldn't even be on here at the moment. (I'm stuck with a huge essay...)

Hendrix was high when he wrote Purple Haze. What are you smoking, m'lady?

Ha. Kidding :) But wonderful this is!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 16, 2009
Last Updated on March 16, 2009

Author

Saturnalia
Saturnalia

My house, NJ



About
"The sky is infinite, but my wings will fill the expanse." x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG: http://inkpapera.. more..

Writing
Plastic Bags Plastic Bags

A Chapter by Saturnalia