Chapter 8: Rain On Castle Town

Chapter 8: Rain On Castle Town

A Chapter by Vertigo Cat1111
"

Link and Midna must go to Zelda for advice on what to do next... It's only the beginning it seems.

"
Link was still smiling at the thrill of being warped once again. Goddesses, he missed it, he missed adventures, he missed HER-

But there was still SO many questions!
Was she gonna leave? Was she gonna stay? Was she gonna temporarily leave or stay? Would she give him to Zelda like an unwanted child, and then would Zelda lock him up forever?
Somehow, he found himself not wanting to ask her.
 
Okay, that might not happen, but he still felt incredibly guilty. But he kept telling himself, it was the right thing. Because overtaking that sadness was a huge fire of joy and happiness and a peaceful mind burning within him.
Okay, maybe not a peaceful mind, but lightheartedness, and jovialty. He wanted to ask his old companion so many more questions. What had she been doing, who had she been hanging out with, was she BETHROTHED, AND, what did she plan to do next?
But the ride there had so far- been silent. Should he ruin that silence?
And, holy crap! Midna was here in Hyrule AGAIN!
But, what should he say? He glanced at the princess on her horse made of Twilight she'd made when they arrived to Hyrule. He smiled at Midna softly, as she wasn't looking. She was so smart. Not to mention Epona got into a giddy when he saw her, but of course! Who wouldn't be excited to see her back?
She turned to him as he was still smiling and the Hylian froze. "Uh, hi Midna."
"Hi... What're you looking at?" She asked as Link began to panic when she raised one finely shaped eyebrow up. "You're-" He pondered for an excuse. Was it too late to make one? He was already acting like a blabbering idiot... But, no, there was always hope. Even for an extenuation! Okay, that probably wasn't the best way to think, but whatever. 
"Just... just looking at your horse. That's amazing you made her out of Twilight."
Midna smiled, her periwinkle lips turning upwards. "You said that, Link."
Link stared at her, eyes still wide. Wait... Midna was here! In front of him! Riding with him! Uh-
Midna rolled her eyes and leaned her cheek against her horse as she rode. At the moment, they were arriving in upper Kakariko field. He did want desperately to say hello to Renado, Barnes, and Luda, but he wasn't... he wasn't quite ready. 
He needed more time with Midna. As he thought that, his stomach did a strange flip.
And as they arrived further up, the clouds seem dark... stormy. And ahead seemed even crazier. He glanced at Midna who was smiling at the clouds.
Involuntarily he smiled. She had missed this, hadn't she?
Of course, he thought as he looked away, unwilling for him to be caught staring once again, he wouldn't ask that. She would tear his head off. Link smiled a bit more,  grin now, looking down at Epona's fluffy achromatic, yet still, beautiful mane, running his rugged fingers through it.
They were supposed to be going along to talk to Zelda, but they had gotten a bit distracted. With the sights and such, with each other. During his run to the Mirror it was beautiful, but all a blur. A pretty blur. Of course, he knew he was in danger, he needed to figure this out with Zelda... but this was almost like old times...
Besides the Gods oddly threatening them with some sort of horrible endangerment. They were in fact, on thin, thin ice.
He opened his mouth to break the silence when he heard a familiar shout calling his name. He looked up, pointy ears perking, and Midna did too, almost identically.
Even as Link had his attention on someone, he noticed this, a burn in his heart, and a small smile, realizing each of the perks they had learned were still there.
Maybe to the point where he didn't know whose were whose.
Nah, he'd always recognize Midna's.
And as he stared over, the pair spotted a lanky, skinny man with white clothes, a tall red hat, and MAIL!
It was the postman! His flag and all. 
Quickly, Midna disappeared into Link's shadow, and her ebony stallion faded also. 
"Hello, Link! I haven't seen you in forever, Bob!"
Link raised a thick brow. Bob...?
"Well, then Pewpew, I have three letters for you, Mr. Hudson! Wow, you have a lot of names."
Link tried to speak, confused, and he heard imp Midna giggle. His... His name was Link... Uh, Link something. He wasn't sure. "Well, one from Oocoo, Telma, Agitha, and OOH! From Princess Zelda. Sorry, I didn't notice the third one! Your name is also Owch? Wow! Well, glad to see you around again!"
He shoved the red envelopes into Link's gloved hands. His cerulean sharp eyes were wide. 
The mailman began to run happily off, and Link wondered how he knew all these letters were his... Were they even?
Link watched as he ran off, and Midna slowly flew out of his shadow, and Link frowned. The Postman was heading straight for the gorge. Well, Link told himself, he's obviously going to have a sharp steer.
He didn't.
The gangly man fell off the side, flailing.
Link found this the utmost disturbing, but Midna strangely ENOUGH, fell into a freaking, LAUGHTER fit.
"Midna!" Link frowned. "Whaaat?!" Midna cried. "It's funny!" Link gasped, turning to her, taking his fixated eyes away. "It is NOT!"
He watched her rolling in the air, the short imp laughing. "It is so! He'll be back!"
Link watched her in horror for a few seconds, then took his gaze back to the gorge the (maybe) unknowing Postman had fallen over.
Poor mailman. 
Link sighed and shook his head, green hat flopping around. Midna continued to laugh, holding her tiny stomach. Finally turning his attention to the letters, he found the most urgent one to be from Zelda.
He tore it open, Midna seeming to calm down... Then busted into laughter again. He sighed and began to take the letter out and read it.
"Dear Link,
I would like for your presence here, to speak of important things. It is very urgent, and most likely dangerous if you do not come soon. Please hurry here,
From, Zelda."
Link's eyes widened. "Midna," he turned to the princess who was wiping tears away, "It's urgent, we need to go talk to Princess Zelda now."
Immediately, she was about to warp them. Her eyes glared seriously and said- "Let's go," and they began to disappear.
Arriving in front of the castle, Link frowned. "Link, are you okay?"
"I'm..." he felt embarrassed... was this stupid? No, he could tell Midna anything. "I'm just nervous to see anyone."
The little imp smiled at his, red-eye glowing, as the air of urgency continued. "You're gonna be okay. I won't let anyone bother you. I WILL EAT THEM!" She joked. 
He laughed at her, and involuntarily said, "You're so cute."
A huge boulder began to float, one she lifted.
"If I were you, I wouldn't turn my back on me, if my shadow were... ME. And since you seem so happy to keep me around, you shouldn't be talking to me this way, HERO."
Link frowned, and his eyes widened as he moved forth, wheezing a quiet but still audible 'sorry', passing an even larger boulder, and he hopped along Epona. Now, under his breath, he said, "Still adorable though..."
Unfortunately, for Link, it wasn't quite silent enough, and he heard- what he guessed was the even larger boulder- from behind him being torn upwards, the old roots from a tree that had grown under the rock from who knows how long, snapping and tearing. 
"Wanna say that for a THIRD time, Link?"
Link began to panic, and urged Epona forth into Castle Town, forgetting nervousness towards going in.
Midna smirked, placing the boulder back into the crater. "Just like old times," and floated forth.
---------------
Epona stepped into Castle Town, as it began to drizzle seemingly out of nowhere, and he looked around nervously, as he heard Midna quickly take shelter in his shadow. He frowned deeper, as, through the clip clap of Epona's shiny hooves, he heard whispers, and noticed the civilians obviously notice him, whispering, staring, with obvious pointing and gossiping.
He nearly jumped, his hands twitching as he held Epona's reigns, as he felt a comforting Midna patting his head, obviously remembering his worries. She was invisible to the world, even him, but, he could almost see her, as he knew her so well, he knew what facial expression she'd be making.
Link swallowed, a bit hard, his blue eyes darting around, much too many people staring. All of their focus, all eyes, was on him. He hated this. He never hated so many stares before, not that he had loved them, but now he especially loathed them. Maybe it was the fact, he suddenly realized, all the subjects were probably thinking, he was going to visit their Princess Zelda.
He knew what they thought. They thought he loved Zelda... of course, why wouldn't they? It was how all romance stories went. The Hero went on an adventure to save the Princess, just as he had, and then, they would fall in love, deeply, with no other issues, and get married several weeks later, if not sooner, Happily Ever After.
He... He didn't-
But as he passed by an apple stand, he remembered Midna being very picky about, a knight walked up to them obviously needing to speak. Immediately, he had a strange, possible bad feeling. From what he was going to say, from the actual night, from what Zelda would say, the commoners, he didn't know. But it hit him like a brick. 
All the Ordonians probably thought he loved Ilia. Duh. Wait- Why was he dwelling on that? His head should be filled with the realization that this knight was going to escort them to Princess Zelda.
"Hello, sir Link. Princess Zelda has requested I bring you to her dwellings."
Link swallowed but nodded as the knight walked ahead, and he sent Epona to trot slowly behind him, though he wanted out as fast as possible. But Midna replayed in her mind when the tall knight spoke... She saw the green glint of his eyes glare, and though she was not able to fully see his orbs, something about them looked... somewhat familiar...
She thought about it a bit more but ended not being able to figure out what it was. So she took her time to glance around this city she had missed. But of course, she'd never avowed that. The... The Twilight Realm was her home she had missed, and it would be an insult to it if she ever admitted she'd missed Hyrule more then her own kingdom... Not that she had! Just hypothetically speaking.
Midna tried to forget about it, and laid her chin on her arm, watching as the gray rain, fell from the gray clouds, fall onto the gray pavement, part of this very gray city...
So devoid of color at the moment, but still so breathtaking. She looked up at the skies, and as the clouds swirled, she really felt the breath pulled out of her soul.
They stopped abruptly, and she jerked forward.
"Your horse may be left here, and the other knights will take care of him." The tall man said. "Her..." Midna grumbled under her breath, as she began to realize how hungry she was, the smell of a turkey coming from a warm home on this rainy day making her stomach whine.
She got up, and floated behind Link, who petted Epona one last moment, then followed their guide. Midna glanced at Link at the moment he seemed to be trying to catch his breath, and Midna looked ahead, at what he had been looking at, and realized why.
The last time they had come here, they were celebrating the defeat and death of Ganondorf, but the last time they had come to the CASTLE, they were going to fight him. Hyrule Castle had been utterly destroyed after her own sacrifice, and now, it was mostly finished, and looking at it now, she forgot it had ever been destroyed... Guilt washed over her... because of her, it had been destroyed... 
She shook it off the complicated thoughts, why it had been right, why it had been wrong, and looked back at the ruffled Link, wishing she could comfort him... Or, well, tease him...
Well, that's what she would've done in the past, but she felt bad... She wished to comfort him. Was that weak of her? 
Yes. It was only that she was back, she told herself. It would fade, then she would be old Midna once again. Yes... They pushed through the doors, and Midna remembered vividly, turning into a monster to break through the force-field, with all of her power finally... 
It made her suddenly wonder... How powerful was she now? She'd never really asked that question, and though she had practiced back in the Twilight Realm, it was only old tricks... Why hadn't she tried anything new? She didn't know.
As they walked into the large garden, Link looked around, in the silence, and suddenly feared Midna would be taken away from him again. 
Yes, it was a stupid thought, irrational really, but it was something since this very short time she'd come back, that he knew would most definitely happen again. Midna, gone, back in her kingdom, and him back in Hyrule... alone.
But his melancholy and out of sorts thoughts were shaken as he realized they weren't going to the actual door of the castle, but to a seemingly hidden one, behind vines that had grown creeping plants. But how had they grown so fast? 
Had it really been that long, or was the greenery grown on the brick wall concocted? "Uh, why are we going through here?" Link asked confused. The man waited a few seconds, then said- "It's safer." Was all he said.
Link didn't question after that, wondering if they were embarrassed that maybe the original entryway wasn't fixed yet. 
After all, it was close by to the explosion, probably taking plenty of damage. 
They had most likely wanted to fix the throne room and Zelda's room, so they needed a new way to get to and from Zelda as they fixe the stairs, using an old way.
As the knight opened the door and held it open for Link, Midna made sure to stay extremely close, basically hanging onto her buddy's leg, so as not to be left behind, even if she was in his shadow. The imp suddenly realized how scary yet amusing and enjoyable it was that the somewhat uncanny man guiding them didn't even know the Princess of Twilight was here along with them. 
She almost giggled at the thought of spooking the man and watching him scream and run away, but she knew she shouldn't as it could mess up so much. But, Midna still got a familiar yet unearthly vibe from him. 
His green sharp eyes glinted in her mind, but she focused on this strange secret passage until they could see Zelda. Which brought up the question... Would she reveal herself to the Princess?
Most likely, and especially because somehow, in her heart she knew this meeting had to do with her coming back and the Gods. 
Zelda and the Gods were always very close, and no doubt they had told her. But had they told her of the threat they'd made? Or maybe they hadn't told her at all, but she just FELT it... Not that there was a shift in the peace, no, there was nothing wrong with her and Link being friends and having the Mirror fixed. It'd be safe, and 99% of people didn't even know where the Mirror was, nor would they travel out to find it. And no one was powerful enough to take over her kingdom now, she'd seen to that.
And she knew she wasn't the only one who had felt it. Since she'd left, the peace may have been restored, but not for long, and the tension may have ended also, but a new type of tension grew and grew.
Link scrunched his nose and recognized the rotten smell of sewerage. "Don't mind the smell, please. We're still working on something, and the biggest part of the sewers is near here," the man said.
Link nodded, but then realized the biggest part of the plumbing had to be near the jail cells because that big complex where he and Midna had first worked together was by the cells! Warmth flooded him, starting at his heart. Wait... so how far were they from Zelda?
---
It had been about fifteen minutes, and an anxious Link built up the gull to ask- "Wait, why are we taking this route?"
For a moment the knight didn't respond, and Link thought he was very rudely ignoring him, but he responded after a few moments. "I can't say now. Princess Zelda may explain it to you, but for now, it's private."
Link nodded as they entered the next door, hopefully now leaving the gas-smelling twisty damp halls and he was right. They opened the door to cleaner, candle smelling stairs. Thankfully, short stairs and he realized they were the stairs to Zelda's room, and felt his heart begin to pound. They had just come out of a new door on the left wall. What was this new area? What was this new sewer way? It wasn't even a shortcut! He was confused, but just assumed it was what he had figured earlier on.
Finally, they were going to see Zelda! But, if they had to speak of issues private, would this unpalatable knight follow them? He hoped not. There was something he didn't really like about it, just an inkling.
Yet he almost felt as if he knew him.
But as the reached the landing at the top of the cinder block stairs, he nodded at them. "I shall be downstairs, waiting for your arrival back."
Link distrustingly nodded, sharp blue eyes squinting. He wasn't trying to seem leery, but there was something about him, he just couldn't trust. He wondered if Midna felt the same.
"Uh, yeah. Thank you, sir."
The man stood there for a second, and Link could feel that the man began to smile. "Oh please, call me-" he flipped his mask up, "Ravana."
He had raven-black hair, sharp green eyes, and a very pointy nose. His hair was a bit ruffled, yet sleek, and that was really when Link felt his heart pound with uneasiness. Midna had to feel it too, right? There was just something... so not right!
'Ravana' had a small smirk on his face, nodded, and walked away down the stairs. Link decided he didn't want to be there any longer, and hurried, almost rudely fast,
and basically barged in, and immediately, a figure turned around.
"Link," she breathed happily.
Link swiped some dirty-blonde hair out of his face. Forgetting all about Ravana, he smiled. It was Zelda. Blue eyes met blue, and they both grinned.
"Link," she repeated. "It's you."
He chuckled lightly. "What, did you think I wouldn't come?" he joked. She shook her head, an unhidden smile on her peach-pink lips. "No, it's just..." she paused for a few seconds, her gloved fingers laying lightly on her. "So nice to see you again," she said, looking up. "I should've suspected you'd come in those clothes."
Link felt his face turn red. He looked down at his clothes. Was he really that predictable? And was it okay being such a nostalgic person? But, no, he reminded himself. As he'd felt before, Midna WAS in the past, but not forever. No, that fate was for him being a farmer.
He smiled, looking back up at her shyly. 
Zelda smiled too. "Well, you seem... better..."
Link cringed, mostly inwardly. Yes, when Midna left, he had fallen to his knees, as he watched his life fall apart. She let him like that until he pushed himself up. Zelda had tried to say how sorry she was to him, parting her dry mouth, but she couldn't. It just shouldn't have been said. Light and Shadow were meant to be together, but split forever, of course, they both knew that.
"You... you seem much better since Midna departed," she continued. Link froze. He watched an eyebrow raise from her. Was she teasing him? Uh... fudge. So obviously, she didn't 
know about Midna's return, or-
"I've since arrived, Princess," a teasing voice spoke up, which was not of Link's vocal cords or Zelda's.
Link swallowed, as with a familiar hissing noise, twilit Midna was standing by his side, a foot taller than him.
The hero froze, stared at Zelda, wondering where the shock in her eyes was, but she only stared at Midna knowingly. "So it is true, then," the woman in a pink dress spoke. "The Gods were right."
He felt Midna stiffen a bit next to him. "So they told you," Midna aforementioned, ruby eyes squinting. Link felt the tension in the air thickening. Where was this gonna go? Was the tension from the two women?
Zelda nodded. "Of course they did. They told me everything."
Feeling desperation rise in his chest, and the playful atmosphere from less than a minute ago fade away, he spoke up. "So what do we do?" And not to mention, was Zelda even on their side? God, he didn't know...
"So what do you plan to do?" Zelda asked plainly. Link glanced at Midna and watched her eyes spark a bit in maybe anger. "Protect Link of course! We're all on the same page here right? If I know some of those light beings, especially the most powerful ones, they'll destroy Link the first step I take into the twilight realm," the Twilight Princess almost shouted, obviously frustrated with Zelda's obscurity.
But as Link turned his gaze back to the silent woman, wondering if what Midna just said was offensive, but Zelda remained expressionless. Link wanted to know what she thought, a bit irritated she hadn't put her own voice in yet. What if she was against them?
 
"Zelda, what about you?" He asked. "You haven't said anything about what you think," he queried. He watched her, waiting for her opinion. She blinked, slowly, eyes not looking at either of them, and Link held back a sigh.
"Zelda?"
She shook her head as if trying to get out of a daydream. Finally, she spoke. "Of course I'm glad you're back, Midna. I missed you."
Link felt his chest heave in relief, and thought for a moment, Midna's did too. "So what now?" Midna asked, and Link nodded. What now? What could they do? Runaway? Go into hiding? And what of Zelda herself? She... they were going to become enemies towards the Gods, weren't they? He hadn't realized that.
"Midna..." Zelda began, directing her words towards the tall woman. "You know of the... Twilight Sword, correct?"
Link glanced at Midna and saw her eyes widen, saw her catch her breath. "The... The Twilight Sword? My ancestors? What of it- and- she stammered. "Of- of c-course, I do."
Link was confused. What was the Twilight Sword? And why hadn't he been told about it before? He turned to Midna, needing her voice. "What's the-"
But Zelda cut him off.
"You know where to get it, don't you?" Zelda asked. Midna nodded. "It's rumored up north- r-right?"
But- Midna thought as she held her breath- Just HOW would she get it?
Zelda nodded, and Link suddenly felt jealous of this communication they had, this secret. "But what-" he began once again, but as Midna looked down on him, he had to catch his breath. "It's basically like... The Master Sword or Zelda's sword, but... from the Twilight Realm," she spoke in an almost motherly voice. "Passed down from royal generation to their children."
Link blinked. "Why don't YOU have it?'
Midna blinked, seemingly sad, then turned away. "My father wanted too... but he died from Zant before he could. Not to mention, he was the only one who truly knew exactly where it was at."
Link felt his heart crack in sympathy... poor Midna... He never knew his own parents, but if he had, he couldn't imagine losing them, especially to some sort of usurper.
Wait, did this mean... they'd go to find it? An adventure? Link and Midna?!
His stomach began to grow butterflies, even more then he'd had today, fluttering around excitedly. "I believe if the Master Sword and the Twilight Sword work together... They could truly defeat the Gods."
Woah, woah, hold up a second. They were going to defeat the Gods, as in KILL? Well... Zelda really believed in that? But what after? Of course, the Goddesses could always make more, but it all depended if they were on their side. Link shook his head. It didn't matter. Because he and Midna had each other. So no one else mattered, honestly. But just the thought that Zelda was on their side so much, to the point that she was ready to make a plan to rid of the Gods... it was all very shocking.
He was being thrown into a whirl. "So, you want us to go get it?" Link asked, looking at Zelda. His blue gaze at first was aghast, but now it was wide in a meeting of minds. Zelda nodded slowly. Link tried to understand this concept a bit. Were they really gonna kill the Gods? Was there no other way?
Midna seemed to be reading his mind. She looked at down at him and shrugged. "I think it's the only way to protect you, Link."
Link frowned and turned his head from each Princess, Midna to Zelda. "But, if-"
"Link, think about it," Zelda told him, "would you rather be able to spend time and see Midna whenever you want, or would you rather she leave, and break the Mirror again, making you as depressed as you were?"
Link flinched at her words. She almost sounded slightly frustrated. Then he remembered whose fault it was exactly. His. 
He sighed and shrugged. If it meant being able to always be with Midna- not just sometimes, unlike what Zelda thought- then... it was worth it. But what if Hyrule did fall into chaos? No... the Goddesses watched over, and they'd just have to see what they thought. 
But guilt still watched over him. If it wasn't for him, they wouldn't be in this mess, but it was a mess he was glad he'd made honestly. If they were in danger or not, he'd take it by Midna's side.
"So, you both should go up north, where the Zora's are, and-"
"Out of Hyrule," Midna finished. 
The excitement began to churn inside Link. A new adventure... Him and Midna, once again. 
"The Twilight Sword is also rumored to be on the tallest mountain of all, so tall, even clouds don't swarm around the top. So high, it creates storms of its own."
That description took his breath away. But as he tried to imagine it, it was almost impossible. How big did it have to be to create its own storms?
Was it an old folk's tale? Luckily, he had time to find out.
Midna nodded at Zelda. "Okay, Link," she began, turning to Link. "Ready to go?"
The Ordonian couldn't hold in a smile and nod. "Well then... Be careful. Keep an eye out."
But there was one last thing... 
"Wait," Link began. Zelda turned back to him, and stared, with something strange in her eyes, Link noticed. Something he'd seen before... felt before... But he couldn't put his finger on what it precisely was...
"Zelda, what was that new weird passageway?"
Midna nodded, suddenly remembering and wanting to know too.
"Oh, that," Zelda almost laughed, and Link knew immediately a funny story was coming. "Well, not all of Ganondorf's past followers like me so much, as I'm to be queen in a few months, new year's or so. They don't like me, and I don't know how the guards are letting them do this, probably falling asleep on the job, but his followers have been sneaking in, to try, and um... murder me," she said, putting murder in the lightest way possible. 
"What?" Link and Midna shouted in unison. "Those aren't guards!" Midna cried. Zelda nodded in agreement. "Precisely. So we've fired most of them, putting them in better-suited jobs, and that's why the passageway is here. The other way is blocked off for now." 
The Hylian stared at her in shock. "But, doesn't it get tiring, walking back and forth from here?"
"Yeah, and Ravana was a real weirdo," Midna grumbled.
Link stared in shock and relief at the blue woman, relieved he wasn't the only one who thought that. "RIGHT?"
Zelda stared at the two. "Well, maybe, but he is one of my most-trusted, always on time and listening guards. But don't worry, I'll be safe. I plan to venture out on my own soon, check up on everyone. I've sensed- always have- that the adventure of light and twilight is not over yet, but just merely beginning," she said, as she began to lightly push them to the doors. Midna hid in Link's shadow, remembering Ravana would be waiting in those sewer-like-halls.
"But what about the sewers? The-" Link began, but Zelda had already opened the door, but as she did, it revealed Ravana, who seemed to be leaning against the door... eavesdropping. 
He nearly stumbled onto the floor but caught himself. "Er- hello, princess!" He nearly shouted. "I was checking up-"
"Ravana," Zelda began, her arms turning in a threatening fold. "Next time I am here with a guest," Link noticed as she said 'guest' instead of 'guests'- "You may wait in the underground tunnels."
"Y-yes, your majesty," he agreed but seemed anxious to keep speaking. "I just couldn't help but hear another voice, and it worried me another civilian came in here, possibly to harm you, your highness."
Zelda shook her head sternly. "No, Ravana, I would call if I needed help. It was just me and Link, and that other voice you heard was him- and his, uh..."
Link glanced at her, realizing she was trying to think of an excuse for Midna's voice. 
"Amazingly real, award-winning falsetto!" Link explained, putting a bit of bragger in there for himself. Both Zelda and Link stared at the man for several long seconds, and the tension in the room that was building up was that of four people, not three.
He felt Zelda's shoe brush lightly against his leg, and sighed inwardly, realizing he'd have to imitate Midna. "Yes, it is imperative that I found my thingy ma bobs, and you better do it for me," He said, in a squeaky voice, that went even higher, when he felt Midna chomp down on his leg in anger.
"Oh, but that doesn't sound very-"
"Yes, yes, but he has so many awards," she said, now shoving the both of them out. "Please escort this legendary actor and hero out of here," she said and slammed the door on them.
Zelda sighed. She fell to her bottom but stood back up after a second. 
So it was true. Midna was back. The story wasn't over. Maybe it wouldn't ever be over. He walked over to the window and watched the light rain coming down from the sky, and tried to catch her breath. So much had changed, so soon, and she should've prepared more, even though she knew she prepared all she could.
She couldn't breathe without him, but she had too. Light and Twilight were two sides of the same coin, after all.
One could not exist without the other.


© 2020 Vertigo Cat1111


Author's Note

Vertigo Cat1111
So, the whole part with the postman where he's naming him different names is a reference to how we can name Link WHATEVER we want! I thought it'd be a decently funny reference. Anyways, please review and I hope you enjoyed it! Also, I'm still struggling with the formatting, so if anyone has more tips can you please comment them? Haha, thanks! All rights go to Nintendo! Besides Ravana, he's my own character... hmm... who is he, anyway?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on September 22, 2020
Last Updated on September 22, 2020
Tags: Link. Midna. Zelda. Twilight Pri

Legend Of Twilight: Everlasting Dawn


Author

Vertigo Cat1111
Vertigo Cat1111

About
🐱💙My biggest writing inspirations are Lorde, Gabbie Hanna, and Phoebe Bridgers. If you like any of them feel free to talk to me about it! Never be afraid to go on tangents to talk abou.. more..

Writing