Free Floating Hostility pt.1

Free Floating Hostility pt.1

A Poem by Cole Spire
"

title says it all

"

Free floating hostility towards you!


Well, it has been a while and no one really reads this anyway, so i guess i will just start off by saying:

No one cares what, I do no one cares what I say, and if I died today I wouldn't be missed.

You are saying "That's not true I care about you."

Then let me ask you, when was the last time you messaged me? Talked to me? E-mailed me? Done anything that resembles anything that says you missed me as a friend??

Done answering those questions? Good, then you have your answer.

I am tired of this out of sight out of mind crap! Sick and tired of it! I have friends (you know who you are) who keep in touch with me even though I am hundreds of miles away, and you get all butt hurt when I point it out!

How about this, try it on just for size ok?

When I tried talking to you, maybe you shouldn't have ignored me! cause we are such good friends and all.

When I asked you for a favor, maybe you shouldn't have blown me off! Since I did the same crap for you!!

When I made the effort, maybe you should have tried just as hard! Since you said we would always be friends.

Justify your actions any way that you have to to make yourself feel better! Because I for one know, and now you know it too, that the only thing you are good for is a quick hello and that is it. You have no friendship or loyalty to give. You have no love in your heart, and you try and make others like me feel like crap when we give up trying.

"Oh you should have called."
"Oh you should just invite yourself."
"Well so-and-so told you that you could come, I didn't know you wanted to."

Sound familiar? It should.
 

Eat your own words. Karma is the reason the crap that is happening to you is happening. You aren't a nice person, you aren't a good friend, and all you have to show for it is pitty parties you have with your other low life, lame a*s, moronic, stuck in a rut, can't stand up for myself, ain't never gonna change thier life friends!

I am not in high school anymore, and neither are you. There are no cliques to impress and your real friends have left.

Next time I see you, and you say "I haven't seen you in forever, how are you?" I am going to be the a*****e I know I am and reply "Better now that I don't deal with you!"

And when you get all pissed and upset, remember one thing:
You caused all of it.

© 2008 Cole Spire


Author's Note

Cole Spire
Free Floating Hostility.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I am not quite sure if this is muse or if this is for real. This is the first I have seen of you. Your Arthor's Note fits this very well, fictiional or non fictional. When you feel betrayed by friends you cannot help but be angry.
Thank you for the wonderful reviews you have rescently left me. Maybe check out my book. It is just about to take a drastic turn. LOL

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I think a nice anti-depressant is in order...hmmm, maybe some Zoloft. Totally mellow you out some, dude.

Great write. Felt better after you wrote it, I bet. Shake it off. Exhale. Sweeeeeeet.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow. Your writing is so full of vitriol and bitterness, but that gives it real power and a fascinating quality, which makes it difficult to ignore. Your style and subject matter are completely different to my own, but I find your work engrossing. Good stuff.

Now I'm off to read "Free Floating Hostility pt.2".

Posted 15 Years Ago


I am not quite sure if this is muse or if this is for real. This is the first I have seen of you. Your Arthor's Note fits this very well, fictiional or non fictional. When you feel betrayed by friends you cannot help but be angry.
Thank you for the wonderful reviews you have rescently left me. Maybe check out my book. It is just about to take a drastic turn. LOL

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2008

Author

Cole Spire
Cole Spire

Holloween Town, NV



About
"Being a writer is like having homework for the rest of your life." -Hank Moody Those are words so true that it is scarey! Aloha! My name is Cole Spire. Colstainous Spirion to be exact but mos.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Story by Cole Spire



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..