Heartbeat

Heartbeat

A Story by Colie
"

Love.. with a hint of a smile.

"

She sits there on his bed bored and alone. She picks up the pillow that is sitting next to her and throws it at his head. As it hits his head he turns around just as she begins to smirk. He comes towards her and tells her to wipe that smirk off her face and she can’t help but laugh. He shoves her just a tad, but it makes her tumble just enough to fall off the bed, but before she can hit the ground she grabs his arm and pulls him down with her. He looks at her and says with a laugh, “You always do that!” She looks at him and begins to blush a little and replies with, “I love it when you’re on top of me.” He laughs and says, “Me too… I have the best view.” As she smiles he takes her wrists and pulls her arms above her head. He slowly kisses her right below her left ear. He lets go of her arms and takes her dress at its edges and raises it above her head and fully off. He takes the dress and throws it to the side. She looks at him and stops him for half a second and tells him, “Take off your shirt…now!” He laughs and takes off his shirt and she smiles and says, “Much better.” She takes her hands and runs it down the side of his face to his abs and she lets out a giggle. He can’t help but smile as he leans in to kiss her from right below her ear down to the crevice in the small of her neck finally down to the belly button in the middle of her stomach. He goes back up to her face and gently kisses her soft perfect lips. He looks up to her face and into her eyes and grabs her by the waist. He lifts her up from the hardwood floors and carries her to his bed and lays her down right next to him. She takes his hand and begins to play with it. He stops her from playing and laces his fingers with hers and raises it to his lips and lightly kisses it. She looks up at his face and into his eyes and all she can bare to do is show a hint of a smile.

She lays her head on his bare chest and takes a sigh of relief. The steady beat of his heart silences her fears and anxieties and she can’t help but feel at ease. That little moment where his heart beats a little faster and a bit more rapidly she can’t help but smile. She lifts her head off his chest for a few minutes and looks up at his face and quietly says, “Listening to your heartbeat makes me feel so safe, like nothing could ever happen. But when your heartbeat quickens its because of me right? Its because when you talk to me or think of me you can’t stop it but you heart races.” He looks down and smiles at the view of her face and replies with, “Good, I am glad, and yes it does just a little bit.” He plays with her hair as it slowly calms her down and she smiles, she is finally happy. He puts his arms around her waist and pulls her in closer to him, as he smells the sweet smell of her hair. He slowly releases his arms and begins to rub up and down her back and sides. The feeling of his hands on her partially naked body warms her, she looks up at his face and a smile appears as he looks down at her in wonderment and curiosity. He wraps his arms back around her waist and draws her near as they lay down in bed. Out of boredom and shear curiosity he begins to play with the latch of her bra. She looks at him and from the facial expression he expresses she unhooks her bra and takes it off. She hands him the bra and lies back down in his arms. He lays there in pure enjoyment and hides the bra under his pillow and he draws her nearer to him. He rubs up and down her back and sides until he gets to the beginnings of her panties. He plays with the edges as she begins to giggle. He goes back up to her face and kisses her right below the ear he heads down lower and begins kissing her on the crevice of her neck as she giggles a little more. He plays again with the edge of her panties and as she laughs she with the help of him pulls the panties off and onto the ground. He grabs her at the waist and lays her down in his arms. His bare chest feels warm to her bare body and she can’t help but feel warm and safe in his arms. She looks up at him and smiles; the rosy ness of her cheeks can only give it away. He looks at her and smiles and leans down. He kisses her soft lips and tastes the sweetness of her tongue and all he can do is smile.

He looks into her eyes and begins to take the hairpiece that holds her hair in a bun out and lets her hair fall down below her shoulders in her curly but beautiful mess. She smiles while looking into his eyes. He gently lays her down on her back and looks down on her. Her beauty shines brightly in his eyes and he leans down and whispers in her ear, “You are so beautiful.” Her cheeks turn rosy again and he can’t help but laugh a little. She looks away in embarrassment and giggles a little more. He gently turns her head back towards him and kisses her soft lips a little more intensely. He tastes her sweet tongue and can’t bear to let go. He grabs handfuls of her hair in his hands while continuing to kiss her intensely. He lets go of one hand and rubs down her sides to her thighs. He moves up to her face and whispers in her ear, “Your legs are mine… all of you is mine.” She lets out a little giggle and replies back with a simple word, “Good.”  The softness of her skin is like a drug to him and he just can’t get enough of it. He opens his eyes and looks at her and runs his hand along her cheek and down to her shoulder and arm. He looks in her eyes again and sees the fear. Her eyes are scared and fearful. At the same time he sees the fear from her eyes disappear and the happiness and relief fill them and all he can do smile. 

He rolls off her and gets up she looks at him bewildered and confused as he heads over to his computer. She looks at him as she crosses her arms and puts on her pouty face. Her bottom lip is sticking out when he looks over to her and he can’t help but let out a little laugh and a hint of a smile. He looks at her as she sits there and all he can think is that she is so cute and innocent and her face just sends him to cloud nine. She asks him to lay down with her and he looks back at her and tells her, “In a little bit.”  As he turns back to his computer she gets sad and her face stays the same and she continues to look at him. He turns back around to her and he can’t bare but to comply with her but instead he tells her, “In two minutes I promise.” She smiles a little as he turns back around but she still can’t take her eyes off of him. Two minutes pass and he still hasn’t moved, so she gets out of bed and walks towards him. She comes up behind him and puts her arms around his neck and kisses him right below his left ear. He turns to her… looks into her eyes, and then proceeds to grab her around the waist and pull her into his lap. She still has her arms around his neck as she smiles while looking up at his face. He looks down and smiles at her. He leans down just a little and gently kisses her soft perfect lips. She smiles while looking at his soft amazing lips and begins to bite her bottom lip. The sight of her biting her lip causes him the need to kiss her lips again. He leans down and slowly but intensely kisses her lips and even bites them but just a tiny bit. She giggles then looks into his beautiful eyes and can’t help but feel at ease. She lays her head on his chest while sitting in his lap with his arms around her waist and she can’t help but find her self-smiling as she closes her eyes and begins to fall asleep right in his arms, but before she can fall asleep she turns to him. She looks up at him with her innocent eyes and softly mumbles, “Don’t leave me.” He looks down at her and gently runs his fingers through her hair and she slowly shuts her eyes as she falls asleep when he softly replies with, “I won’t… I promise.”  A few minutes pass when he looks back down at the beautiful and innocent girl sleeping in his arms and smiles. He leans down and kisses her forehead. He swears by this and who knows what is true, but when he kissed her forehead he swore a little smile appeared across her face. He slowly gets up with the sleeping girl in his arms and brings her to bed. He lays her in bed and brings the covers up to her chin. He gets in beside her and draws her close to him. He wraps his arms around her and begins to smell the sweetness of her mess of but gorgeous long hair. Soon he falls asleep with a beautiful innocent girl in his arms, and he can’t help… but smile.

 

© 2011 Colie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
Added on September 17, 2011
Last Updated on September 17, 2011
Tags: Love, Intimate, Romance, Story

Author

Colie
Colie

CA



About
So there is this girl her name is Colie and she isn't your ordinary girl... she is far from ordinary...shes extraordinary. She will be famous one day just you wait and see. So remember her name, for o.. more..

Writing
Silent Sounds Silent Sounds

A Poem by Colie


1,2,3 1,2,3

A Poem by Colie


Eyes Eyes

A Poem by Colie