The psychopathic lunacy of Nigel Farage juxtaposed with endemic delusional, white privilege ...

The psychopathic lunacy of Nigel Farage juxtaposed with endemic delusional, white privilege ...

A Story by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory

"

 

By Stanley Collymore

 

There’s nothing that is the remotest wrong with Nigel Farage �" and quite frankly most things are �" that a functioning crematorium wouldn’t absolutely and permanently solve. Action preceded, of course, by the indispensable use and sacred rites of the Blessed Machete �" everlasting and sustained peace, God’s hallowed blessing and its own trusted durability and consistent efficiency be eternally upon it. Christian though I am I couldn’t resist that personal dig (Laugh).

 

Though in Nigel Farage’s case, and with so much scum already deleteriously infesting Britain, a crematorium that’s located in either France or Germany, where Nigel Farage’s familial lot as refugees immigrated to the UK from, would be more preferable. This, most ironically on his part, despite Nigel Farage’s obtuse and pathologically lying stance coupled, as I earlier suggested, most paradoxically at the very least in those circumstances, with Nigel Farage’s own innate racism, inured distaste of refugees, an obsessive hatred for them to the point of paranoia, and an intensely conjoined hostility and monstrous malevolence towards immigrants of all people.

 

Whom as the etymologically bankrupt, intellectually challenged and vacuous dimwit, pretending to be so clever, that he is, Nigel Farage instinctively associates the term immigrant exclusively with all those whose skin colour, race or ethnicity vary noticeably from or differ significantly from his own or that of other likeminded and delusional, white supremacist racists like himself. And whereupon, Nigel Farage and his racist fellow travellers can then delightedly and maliciously, rather unwarrantedly and quite vindictively unleash and gravely deploy their toxic venom against all those in Britain who, irrespective of whether they were lawfully born in the UK, how many generations their respective families have been British or they themselves are, as well as other people who are recent arrivals, and consequently can be appropriately targeted as suitable victims to both be viciously and vituperatively attacked.

 

Innocent victims though, who not only conscionably but also in every other conceivable sense that one can logically envisage have more rights to be in Britain than Nigel Farage does or, for that matter, the equally likeminded racist and xenophobe, Boris Keymal: the ethnic-Turkish, Rogue State USA born and the present incumbent of No.10 Downing Street, whose views are identical to those of Nigel Farage.

 

Two prominent of many other distinctly entrenched, characteristically unenlightened and self-evidently irredeemably certifiable, purblind imbeciles’ exemplar. And themselves wholly indistinguishable from the plethora of others who routinely and calamitously infest Britain with their useless and undesirable presence. And all this inimically compounded by Messrs Nigel Farage, Boris Keymal and Company quite cynically adding gross insult to injury in the most concerted manner, as they earnestly but rather risibly set out to falsely portray themselves as the quintessential Englishmen or women, when in essence and most self-evidently they’re nothing of the sort. Any more so than Kraut, Donald J. Drumpf is in relation to America itself or the American continent per se.

 

Yet Donald J. Drumpf’s intentional and malevolently uttered racist rhetoric that inspired and instigated the El Paso and Dayton latest mass murders in Rogue State USA, Nigel Farage: sick, intrinsically and insufferably spoilt; a noxiously feral, poisonously twisted, dementedly narcissistic and a scheming, self-serving, certifiable psychopath with deeply entrenched and unalterable sociopathic tendencies, publicly and effusively lauds Donald J. Drumpf for his “genius”. While exuberantly the sympathetic western media, for its part, not only uncritically reported Nigel Farage’s own public, sociopathic and insane utterance in relation to Donald J. Drumpf’s prologue to mass murder, but, as they customarily do, admiringly as well as most offensively and poisonously in this case gave Nigel Farage a free pass.

 

And I’m fully au fait with, as well as completely confident in what I’m most unapologetically saying here with regard to what are unambiguously and quite irrefutably certifiably inured psychopaths cum deceptively persuasive but unmistakably highly dangerous sociopaths like Nigel Farage that routinely in the past I’ve had to deal with on a daily and even an hourly basis.

 

As I’ve previously trained and worked as a psychiatric nurse at one of England’s oldest, respected, proficient and largest mental hospitals �" Clifton Hospital itself, located just outside the City of York in what was then Yorkshire’s North Riding, and which like so many similar psychiatric institutions were intentionally, systematically and rather short-sightedly closed down by the Maggie Thatcher regime, or else as a consequence of her asinine pseudo-mental care policies that were subsequently and religiously followed by successive UK regimes, consequently allowed lunatics like Nigel Farage, who should rightly be mentally sectioned and compulsorily incarcerated in secure lunatic asylums, to ludicrously and unimpeded freely traverse, and markedly make unsafe, the landscape of Britain.

 

Yet this compulsively engrossed pillock, Nigel Farage consistently wastes no time or effort, bearing in mind who and what he actually is, in contacting the London Metropolitan Police to virulently complain to them that either his safety is threatened or else his imaginary integrity is defamatorily affronted when some individual or persons who take exception to his conduct criticize him, regardless of how innocuous and well within the realms of free expression and free speech these assumed criticisms are. Now how’s that for contemptible and completely delusional exceptionalism of the sort that embraces white exclusivism, white racism, white nationalism and white supremacy of the sort that Nigel Farage and his ilk wallow in?

 

Well Nigel Farage, or anyone on your behalf if you’re far too cowardly to do it yourself, you have my explicit permission to report me to the Metropolitan Police or any other police force across Britain that you or your sort care to. Something that I shan’t be losing any sleep over.



Full Title of article: The psychopathic lunacy of Nigel Farage juxtaposed with endemic delusional, white privilege exclusivism and white nationalist supremacy


© 2019 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on August 9, 2019
Last Updated on August 9, 2019
Tags: Politics, racism, white nationalism

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing