Emotional Musings!

Emotional Musings!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory

"

 

By Stanley Collymore

 

At my local bus stop waiting for the morning scheduled

bus that I normally take on the usual journey to my

favourite library I ran into a longstanding female

acquaintance of mine. “How are you doing?” I

conversationally and politely enquired of

her, as is the standard order of things on greeting

people that one essentially knows. “So, so!”

she responded dispassionately. Then

added quite robustly: “I do wish

that he would speedily get it

over with, and put a stop

to his exasperating stalling!” Adding

crossly: “For what he’s unkindly

doing is gradually and awfully

killing me, when candidly I

would candidly prefer it

was completely done

and dusted, and for

sure finally over!”

 

“Sorry?” I cautiously apologized. “But I’m not sure that

I actually know what you mean!” “I’m referring to

him up there!” my acquaintance explained,

pointing vigorously skywards as she

spoke. “Who supposedly is meant to run the

universe and in the process of doing so

sensibly look after people like me

who don’t ask much of him

but as such, always find

ourselves usually at

the bottom of the

heap as regards

to everything?”

 

“In that case you should personally have a quiet

word with him and let him know how you

definitely feel,” I humorously replied,

trying my level best to restrain the greater

hilarity that was looming in my chest.

However, my wily acquaintance

had evidently cottoned on to

what I was subtly doing.

“Clearly no problem

for you,” she quite

explicitly said.

 

Adding ponderingly: “But it’s no small matter

for me; him being the almighty father and

the rest of it! Makes one wonder why

people like me ever bother to read

our bibles or indeed go to church regularly.

For it honestly does piss me off these

activities of his; that so callously

and recurrently leave masses

of people just like me so

blatantly despondent

and automatically

most constantly

in the lurch!”

 

“Couldn’t agree with you more!” I comfortingly said.

But my acquaintance hurriedly interrupted: “And

accounts for why I wish that I was assuredly

dead!” “Don’t we all of us at some time

or other when we’re totally fed up with things as

you are?” I boldly enquired. “But after a stiff

 drink followed by a good night’s sleep

it ordinarily looks far better in the

morning. It’s a sure thing!” I

said pretty optimistically.

 

Then added encouragingly: “And besides,

your bus is coming and I’m sure you

don’t want to go to work hyped

up on such negative thinking! And

besides the afterlife’s just fine

where it presently is and

you’re perfectly OK

squarely where

you now

are!”

 

© Stanley V. Collymore

8 February 2020.

 

 

Author’s Remarks:

Let me make it abundantly clear! There was nothing remotely endearing, still isn’t, and never will be about Winston Churchill: and who more properly should be accurately referred to as Winston Jerome, and by all logic carry the maiden surname of his socialite American mother who was over three months pregnant with him when she married an absolutely besotted with her Randolph Churchill, who she never loved, and prior to their marriage and significantly as well after it, had more lovers than the plebeian “Untermenschen” that her son Winston learnt in his eugenicist fixation to loathed so much, had hot dinners!

 

But most unequivocally, fully and intensely aware of Britain as I do, and even though I’m no eugenicist or would ever find myself being one, I do none the less rather wholeheartedly and most resoundingly wish that the one thing Winston Churchill managed to do right - just as a broken watch or clock does in respect of the right time each day - is that his very entrenched eugenicist beliefs and policies didn’t actually materialize. For had they been allowed to do so many of the verminous lowlife scum that are now openly crawling out of Britain’s woodwork today would not be alive or even born, neither would their parents, grandparents nor the brood of the invariably unknown fathered litter of similarly destined to be dumbed-down, educational halfwits and the intellectually challenged b******s that unfortunately they bring into this world at present. Consummate scroungers who then have the sheer audacity and bald-faced hypocrisy to ludicrously accuse those who have financially and in every other positive conceivable way coercively, even voluntarily and altruistically at numerous times propped up Britain financially and even militaristically in its imperialistic internecine wars with other sick and likeminded white Europeans, as “immigrant scroungers”. Senseless in extremis since the overwhelming majority of this British “Untermenschen” lot are themselves the unremitting beneficiaries of a skewed British dole system!

 

Talk about the pot calling the kettle Black!  And besides, there’s nothing in Britain that you lot call your own that realistically belongs to you. Since virtually everything that the UK has, has either been fraudulently or barbarically stolen from the very people whom you vitriolically and most appallingly choose to unjustly “despise”  And in all seriousness the only thing of any true indigenous interest that can be termed British or more appropriately English is Magna Charta All else from the so-called British Crown Jewels and most particularly so the Nubian Diamond right down to the artefacts in the UK’s museums and private collections are stolen property. So while I have nothing whatsoever in common with Winston Churchill or his ilk I none the less do profoundly and unapologetically regret that Winston failed to execute his eugenicist beliefs and policies against what even he at the time certainly knew to be white British lowlifes!

 

At my local bus stop waiting for the morning scheduled bus that I normally take on the usual journey to my favourite library I ran into a longstanding female acquaintance of mine. “How are you doing?” I conversationally and politely enquired of her, as is the standard order of things on greeting people that one essentially knows. “So, so!” she responded dispassionately. Then added quite robustly: “I do wish that he would speedily get it over with, and put a stop to his exasperating stalling!” Adding crossly: “For what he’s unkindly doing is gradually and awfully killing me, when candidly I would candidly prefer it was completely done and dusted, and for sure finally over!”

 

“Sorry?” I cautiously apologized. “But I’m not sure that I actually know what you mean!” “I’m referring to him up there!” my acquaintance explained, pointing vigorously skywards as she spoke. “Who supposedly is meant to run the universe and in the process of doing so sensibly look after people like me who don’t ask much of him but as such, always find ourselves usually at the bottom of the heap as regards to everything?”

 

“In that case you should personally have a quiet word with him and let him know how you definitely feel,” I humorously replied, trying my level best to restrain the greater hilarity that was looming in my chest. However, my wily acquaintance had evidently cottoned on to what I was subtly doing. “Clearly no problem for you,” she quite explicitly said.

 

Adding ponderingly: “But it’s no small matter for me; him being the almighty father and the rest of it! Makes one wonder why people like me ever bother to read our bibles or indeed go to church regularly. For it honestly does piss me off these activities of his; that so callously and recurrently leave masses of people just like me so blatantly despondent and automatically most constantly in the lurch!”

 

“Couldn’t agree with you more!” I comfortingly said. But my acquaintance hurriedly interrupted: “And accounts for why I wish that I was assuredly dead!” “Don’t we all of us at some time or other when we’re totally fed up with things as you are?” I boldly enquired. “But after a stiff drink followed by a good night’s sleep it ordinarily looks far better in the morning. It’s a sure thing!” I said pretty optimistically.

 

Then added encouragingly: “And besides, your bus is coming and I’m sure you don’t want to go to work hyped up on such negative thinking! And besides the afterlife’s just fine where it presently is and you’re perfectly OK squarely where you now are!”

 

In 1910 as the UK’s Home Secretary Winston Churchill asked his underling officials to consider sterilizing and preventing the marriage of people, essentially British UK whites, with medical illnesses and learning difficulties, as well as significant numbers of the British lower classes in a specific bid to stop them from socializing and, God forbid, every marrying into the upper classes or even the British aristocracy contaminating, were the latter to happen, these supposedly white superior members of the “Master Race” with their distinctive inferior genetic characteristics!

 

Churchill wrote and passionately believed that Britain was threatened by the “degeneration of the white race. The “unfit” who were concentrated among the poor and were reproducing themselves more rapidly than the “fit”, who were to be found mainly among Britain’s upper and middle classes.” In his arguments regarding his policies and endemic thinking Churchill advocated how this should be done.

 

“Government should practise positive eugenics through tax incentives to the middle classes to have more children and negative eugenics through measures to prevent the procreation of the unfit!” In 1904 the Balfour government appointed a Royal Commission to enquire into the “feeble-minded”. It reported back in 1908 and recommended that certain categories of the mentally inadequate should be compulsorily detained in institutions. The Home Office was the department responsible for mental institutions.

 

After his appointment as Home Secretary, Churchill had a pamphlet extolling the practice of the “sterilization of degenerates” in the state of Indiana, USA, where such measures were enshrined in law. However, despite the scathing verdict of Horatio Donkin, Medical Advisor to the UK’s Prison Commission and I quote: “The real fact is that no one hardly who tries to propagate doctrine or stimulate action in the matter of sterilization has informed his or herself of the elementary grammar of hereditary (factors)…the outcome of an arrogation by persons who had no claim to it.”

 

Churchill’s response was that eugenics was vital and despite difficulties being encountered at the time from some sources, regarding its implementation it should and must be the “politics of the future. So that the curse of Britain’s feeble-minded dies with them!” And so in 1912 Winston Churchill in a memo that he wrote to the then British prime minister said this: “The multiplication of Britain’s feeble-minded is a very terrible danger to our race”. What he actually meant though was the UK’s upper and middle classes. And behind the scenes and in spite of the outright opposition of Donkin, Churchill was still avidly and relentlessly pursuing his ideas of sterilization for the British “Untermenschen” or to translate that word very much used and adored by the Third Reich’s Nazis, “Undesirables!” So in essence Churchill was himself long beating that same drum long before anyone ever heard of Adolf Hitler!

 

Now think on that you white, lowlife British morons who asininely voted him, according to a BBC poll, the greatest living Englishman ever. But you would, wouldn’t you? You absolutely dim-witted and utterly uneducated morons! Mindless turkeys, it discernibly seems to me the lot of you, zealously voting for Christmas.

 

In 1911 Winston Churchill also convincingly argued among his lot for forced labour camps, not that dissimilar from what the Third Reich would later employ across Europe in the 1930s; imperialist Germany had done during its two brutal Holocausts in what was then Southwest Africa and, at the time, a German colony and today is independent Namibia. Holocausts that both preceded and acted as a precedent for the one in Europe, and actually did systematically wipe out 80% of Namibia’s indigenous population. But you lowlife Brits wouldn’t know of or care anything about these, as you spend so much of your time being willingly manipulated about the supposed 6 million Yids who allegedly were slaughtered in Europe’s concentration camps during World War II.

 

While at the same time either absolutely ignoring or else completely oblivious to the millions more comprising the Romany people, or Gypsies as you derogatorily refer to them as, the so-called Rhineland N*****s and others who were also quite barbarously exterminated but whose survivors to this very day in February 2020, nearly 8 decades after the war has ended, unlike these European Yids, haven’t received a penny in compensation; nor have the Namibians or the Afro-Caribbeans and African-Americans for their centuries long Holocaust known as the Transatlantic Slave Trade. But how do you like this? David Cameron and his wife Samantha, in both their own personal right, still receiving millions in compensation regarding their own ancestral slave plantation owners in the Caribbean having with the advent of emancipation to give up their “chattels” or property - in other words black male and female enforced slaves - and who were not only compensated by billions of Pounds Sterling in today’s money but also had it enshrined that their future descendants would similarly be compensated.

 

And that’s how a most vile, white-privileged hypocritical b*****d like David Cameron and the others like him with a mantra spouted by you white, verminous lowlife scum can quite openly maintain that you have no responsibility to pay any reparations at all to Black descendants of the Transatlantic Slave Trade, as you didn’t make them slaves and that happened “a long time ago, never mind that both sets of my grandparents actually knew and had a close relationship with their own grandparents who were born into slavery in Barbados, so while it’s out of your sick white minds it’s NOT history to persons like me! Yet sickeningly thinking, your lot, that it’s perfectly okay for the likes of David and Samantha Cameron to benefit sumptuously from the barbaric treatment of these same Black people. Verminous scum or what, the likes of you!

 

And Churchill’s nauseating exploits didn’t end with the revelations of him in the previous paragraphs I’ve written about him and that can and are backed up by irrefutable data. For the concentration camps, so beloved by the Germans, were devised by Winston Churchill during his campaign in South Africa. So go check it out for yourselves, you dumbos!

 

Yet this so-called “British Bulldog” hailed as the greatest Englishman ever - and rather like Boris Keymal, alias Johnson, you dim-witted plebeians conveniently forgetting his American roots and yourselves a section of the British public whom Winston Churchill, just like Enoch Powell, thoroughly detested but like all their sort don’t mind using when they need to - and nothing has changed in 2020 - and risibly claiming Winston Churchill was a defeater of the Nazis and a champion of democracy? Quite laughable that really, as he hated Indian people and Blacks; lauded the genocide of Australia’s Aborigines and New Zealand’s Maoris as well as the other indigenous global non-white people. Loved eugenics, did Winston, shared the same racist and white superiority philosophy as German and other European Nazis but was opposed to Germany solely because he wrongly thought that Germany wanted to supplant the British Empire of which Winston was a passionate and fixated admirer and supporter. When in effect Germany was only interested in controlling Europe.

 

Furthermore, Winston Churchill was a staunch advocate of poison gas, specifically of the Zyklon B type used by the Nazis in their Europe-wide concentration and death camps that post World War II is conveniently forgotten that it was sold to Germany and its Nazi Axis allies by the Americans. The CEO then of the principal company responsible for these highly profitable and commercial transactions was the grandfather of George W. Bush. The other grandfather of his was the Third Reich’s banker! But these sickening American, British and other white European hypocrites in the aftermath of World War II are all now enthusiastically pro Yiddish European “Jews” as they know that they have the money; but abysmally no such concern whatsoever for the many more millions of Romany and other completely unjustified Untermenschen” victims of Europe’s, and not just Germany’s, white Nazis, Fascists and sick eugenicists!

 

And let’s not forget in all of this Winston Churchill’s wholesale extermination of the Kurds of Mesopotamia, now known as Iraq, by poisonous gas that he specifically ordered to be used and employed the RAF to carry out his genocidal commands. And this long before Saddam Hussein, who’s routinely castigated by the likes of Britain and its politicians on all sides for allegedly doing the same thing to the Kurds was even born. But while Saddam Hussein is vitriolically demonized, Winston Churchill, in marked and racist contrast, is hugely lionized by these same white lowlifes!

 

Likening indigenous peoples in the Global South as “uncivilized savages” Winston Churchill saw nothing wrong in the wholesale extermination and genocide of such people and actively encouraged it as being relevant to the superior and “master Race” white man and woman - the latter as an afterthought as he was also a staunch misogynist! So in Britain we’ve come full circle, if indeed Britain ever moved away at all, with today’s lowlifes who like idiotic turkeys know bugger all about their history or even their own existence. Total prats who just like Britain’s current “Useful Idiots” of the curry swilling and Asian variety like the Home Secretary Priti Patel and Chancellor Sajid Javid both of whom have assiduously taken on their white man’s servile roles so impeccably that they’ve even gone the full length of breeding out their Asian characteristics. Just look at whom they’ve chosen as they spouses! Whites, of course! Eugenicist Winston Churchill must be screeching in Hell As he couldn’t stand Asian! Serves you Dumbo white, mother- f..kers right!

 

© 2020 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on February 13, 2020
Last Updated on February 13, 2020
Tags: Hate

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing