Gary Lineker laudably lancing the toxic boil of insidious and perverse racism!

Gary Lineker laudably lancing the toxic boil of insidious and perverse racism!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory

"
By Stanley Collymore  
 
Gary Lineker is just as entitled  
to a political view and equally  
so post it onto social media,  
as any or all of you who’re criticizing  
him for actually doing so. Therefore  
should you now by your own stupid  
and markedly asinine contention in  
voicing your discernibly, effectively  
and evidently also rather ludicrous  
opinions about him, and simply as
the very veritable lowlife, basically  
dim-witted, vile white morons and  
the toxically verminous scum that  
you undeniably are, and moreover  
who incessantly, bleat about your  
own precious right to freedom of  
thought, no unrestrained speech,  
or the curtailment of expression,  
be generally made to leave your  
jobs assuming, of course that is  
that you actually bother to work  
or simply have one that is, and  
aren’t vilely sumptuously living  
off the dole - just because you  
repeatedly, spout your vitriolic  
and unsound bile on the Daily  
Mail and also other right-wing  
Nazi media? Honestly there’s  
a concept, for what you really  
sick, intellectually challenged  
morons are readily and quite  
fatuously proselytizing and it  
is aptly, very understandably  
rightly called evil Hypocrisy!  
 
(C) Stanley V. Collymore
9 March 2023.

 
 
Author's Remarks:
Those criticizing the BBC for not sacking Gary Lineker should bear in mind that the current Director General of the BBC is a Tory Party donor, who got his job because he essentially financially helped Boris Kemal, aka Johnson.  And likewise on the topic of public office malfeasance the said Boris �" who immoral and other dodgy antics we all know about �" has just nominated his father for a knighthood having already given his younger brother a peerage. So don’t let’s delude ourselves that these critics of Gary Lineker are doing so from any moral perspective. Since they’re all simply right-wing bigots and entrenched hypocrites.  
 
Boiling with anger at what Gary Lineker has done, screams the Daily Mail! Really? From an origination whose pseudo journalists love using hyperboles which frankly as a longstanding University Academic whose discipline is English I doubt whether these clowns have any notion of what a hyperbole is. Reality for them is  that the right-wing in Britain, attendant with the same attitudes of its kin ruling the genocidally acquired and even delusionally perceived as Terra nullius overseas countries �" yet wanting an all-white Britain and Europe �" simply love to play the victim when they’re rightly being skewed.  
 
And to have a Stockholm syndrome indoctrinated Asian Coconut the offspring of Asian immigrants leading this white assemblage is really pathetic. But when you belong like these Nigerians to a brainwashed group of pillocks who spend billions annually bleaching your skin to look white as well as specifically acquiring white spouses or lovers so you can breed your ethnicity out, then it’s not in supposed serious offices of state, not that the British Home office is such, that one should be in but rather a secure criminal and psychiatric institution like Broadmoor. Assuming that there are any places there, as the Tories under Maggie Thatcher closed down for profit for themselves and sold off these psychiatric hospital assets to their friends claiming that these undoubted psychopaths and other mentally deranged prats could be cared for in the wider community. Well, we all know how wonderfully well (NOT) that has worked out.  
 
And personally I shan’t even bother to defend Gary Lineker, as there’s nothing that he needs defending from. It’ll be like defending goodness, integrity and the best characteristics of humanity; for if you have to essay to do so then you self-evidently haven’t a clue what these commendable attributes really are and stand for. So all I’ll say to Gary Lineker is this: Carry on being just who you are, mate. And much respect to you!

© 2023 COLLYMORE


Author's Note

COLLYMORE
As per all my previous instructions.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on March 9, 2023
Last Updated on March 9, 2023
Tags: Inspirational, motivational, Respect

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing