Charles – The Clown Prince and Ridiculous King!

Charles – The Clown Prince and Ridiculous King!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory

"
By Stanley Collymore

Charles is a besotted fool for
making the Parker-Bowles
woman such a focus of
this coronation event of his. Frankly,
if either of them had any morality or
decency whatsoever Camilla would
simply just sit on the side-lines and
from there very supportively, watch
Charles literally being ceremonially
crowned. But instead of effectively
wisely and sensibly compromising
on that, both of them quite literally
openly turned what is theoretically
at any rate anyways an essentially
religious ceremony, discernibly so
into a complete, farcical mockery.

(C) Stanley V. Collymore
14 April 2023.



Author's Remarks:
Many of Charles’ problems stem directly from the fact that neither his mother Liz nor his father Phillip were endowed with any paternal or essentially emotional skills where family life was concerned; and by Charles’ own admission he himself was literally an emotional outcast. Since people like Liz and Phillip breed themselves to keep and maintain a mafia type system in place and as such focus instead on self-entitlement, privilege and status within such an organization, nothing else other than the fawning adulation they get from their mindless sycophants actually matters; other than, of course, their licentious adultery and inbreeding.

Absolutely nothing else! So it’s really a bit much expecting Charles to exude or understand what he hasn’t the foggiest notion about. And such weak men are always at the mercy of conniving, exploitative and utterly egregiously greedy b*****s! As the dominatrix effect is all that they know, fully comprehend and even respect. And basically it accounts for why Charles is a f*****g awful father and grandfather himself.

Essentially, because he hasn’t the slightest idea of what genuine love and similarly true empathy with others is actually all about, and as such principally because of this there are massive flaws in his own personality. A pronounced and pathetic state of affairs that distinctly endears Charles to the idlest of flattery; not only, as it happens, from “CAMZILLA” herself but likewise Charles’ own palace flunkies. Hence his evil, vile and ludicrous agreement to them suggesting to him that his coronation should be on the actual birthday of his biological grandchild Archie, who Charles evidently was significantly most perturbed about what skin colour Archie would have when he was born; considering that Archie’s mother is a Black American woman!

Just as asinine essentially, as speculating about rice and peas actually was as a constituent part of a Barbadian or other Caribbean meal. And expecting while on a holiday or visit to Barbados being served bangers and mash, or steak and kidney pie with mushy pies; or even a haggis for good measure. But categorically in this racist regard Charles is no different from the rest of his family and additionally, of course, the overwhelming majority of his monarchical fawning “subjects”. Who of course, the Windsors included, vehemently deny their f*****g racism when challenged about it. The kiss-me-a*s (a nice Bajan put down) cowards that the lot of them odiously are!

© 2023 COLLYMORE


Author's Note

COLLYMORE
As per all my works.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on April 14, 2023
Last Updated on April 14, 2023
Tags: Racism, se;lf-entitlement.

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing