Issue 4:A Disaster Plan

Issue 4:A Disaster Plan

A Chapter by Joshua James
"

The South District Police are stunned at what they have seen. But they now they have a job to do.

"
With the streets of Tailow now on a emergency lockdown. The news was out that a terrorist has got a hostage and the police was on the scene. Everyone in Tailow was told to stay at home until everything is safe.

The alarm was loud that could be heard all over Tailow. With the lockdown underway the well known coffee shop that is known to be busy at this time. Was closed like everything in Tailow. One man sat just outside of the coffee shop named wake up coffee. His fingers taping on the glass table. He wore a dark cap and a long black coat with a vary high collar so it made it easy for him to hide his face from anyone and any cameras. At a time like these the loud alarms where music to his ears so for him it was easy to ignore the loud surrounding sounds.

He was waiting for someone who was running late. And that person has finally shown. He was walking towards him and the empty coffee shop. Wearing the same dark cap and the long coat with the high collar to hide his face from any passing person. The newcomer sits down opposite from the waiting person who have stopped the tapping with his fingers on the glass table.

` Well `

He asked the newcomer.

` Everything is going according to plan. Everything is running smoothly `.

The newcomer saw from the shadows hiding in the cap and the long coat. That a wide smile was seen from the person who waited for him outside of the empty coffee shop.

` Soon. Our plan will be ready. We will make our move `

` Thomas!`

Adam called. He found his second of command hiding behind a high wall over the next house away from the blazing fire coming from the house over. The smoke came everywhere making it hard for Adam to see where he was going. He approached Thomas and copied what the second in command was doing and stayed low.

` I don't know how he survived. But that's the husband `.

Thomas told the captain.

Adam looks over the high wall while keeping himself low so he won't get caught. As Thomas said the husband was somehow still alive after turning himself a human bomb earlier.

The husband was walking around his burnt garden his burning house just behind him. He was walking around in circles in the burnt garden. His t shirt was completely burnt with most of it now missing. His jeans now more like burnt shorts. He was speaking to himself walking around like a lost soul.

Adam presses the small metal piece on the top of his jaw. And it was turned into his battle metal mouth gear that protects his entire lower face. The big captain then signals his team to move up towards him and Thomas.

The team to only arrive for the South district police was. The rookie Steve Kevins and Akira Nakamura. Adam was told by Steve that Maria was told to stay by the doctor since she was being checked for any injuries or burns and Ivy stayed to help the injured from the explosion.

Unknown to the remains of the South district police. Dark black smoke was creeping behind then moving around like a large snake. Moving unoticed like a snake in the grass.

` Captain. I will deal with the terrorist `

It was Akira Nakamura who spoke up and slowly rise to his feet and slowly gets his family katana out. Akira was about the jump to action but a large arm from the captain in front of the young samurai stoped him doing so. It was a soft noise that made Adam stop Akira. A sounds to seems to be coming from a child a baby.
Adam was trying to find the source. There from the corner of his eyes the captain saw movement in the bushes top from where the husband was walking around. To his fear it was a baby to be a age of one. And it was crying. Crying with fear crying for his mother.

` It's a baby there in the bushes `

Adam told his team pointing towards the bushes.

` He is planning in killing his child to get in the crying flames `.

Thomas said.

` Akira. You must stop the terrorist at all cost and from the book `.

Adam ordered wanting to move now and fast.

Before he could move a light touch came on his shoulder. Akira turns to look over his shoulder to see it was Steve.

` Akira please go easy. He is a husband a father of that child `

Steve told Akira.

Akira nods towards Steve Kevins. And quickly leaps over the high wall. And runs towards the husband as fast as he could before he could get spotted by the terrorist.

The husband had just saw the South district police officer run towards him in some speed. From the back of his burnt jeans the husband brings out a handgun the same pistol he was going to use on his wife and child.

` Stay back let me do this!`

The husband shouted after firing a few rounds from the gun that shoots out bullets made out of nothing but burning fire.

The flaming bullets heads towards Akira but the trained samurai does not slow down. His katana blade starts to glow bright white with a glowing aura that's allow his thin sword to cut trough anything including powers like the fire bullets heading towards him.

Akira easily cuts through all flaming bullets that came his way cutting them in two. Akira ran faster and swings his katana faster than approaching fire bullets cutting them in half when he got closer to the husband. Closer and closer and hitting more fire bullets away.

` I will never allow you to harm that child `.

Rounds after rounds. And all did not find there mark. The husband starts to worry the more rounds that he fires and more gets cut in half like a hot knife through butter.

` Please I need to do this `

Akira did not want to hear another word from the terrorist. And when the samurai finally got close. Akira strikes with his family sword like a viper. His blade hits the husband gun away from his hand and was cut in two parts. Before the husband could react Akira delivers a hard knee to the stomach of the husband.

The terrorist coughs in pain gasping for air. The husband then was thrown to the floor hard by a perfect judo throw. Landing on the burnt floor stomach first. His hands where quickly behind him and a touch of cold touched his skin where Akira had out the handcuffs on the terrorist that erased all of his power's.

`Okay let's move `

Adam ordered. After watching Akira complete in capturing the terrorist.
Thomas was the first to leap over the wall and quickly approached Akira. Steve was next to follow but a strong grip from the large captain stoped him from moving.

` Steve `

Steve Kevins looked up at his captain who back looked down because of his size.

` Even if he is a husband or a father. We can't just slow down at what we do. What that man had planned to do is unforgivable. And we can't just hold back because he was once a loving husband. We must do all we can to avoid in killing him. Do you understand Steve. Akira could of gotten hurt because you told him to take it easy `.

Adam taps Steve on the shoulder with his large hand then leaps over the wall to join his team. Steve soon follows after with his captain's words now stuck in his head making sure his emotion is well hidden.
Thomas picks up the captured terrorist from the burnt floor.

The husband knowing he has been bested he kept his head down and not saying a single word. When Thomas moved to put the terrorist in a police car. Something strange caught his attention. A strange smoke was moving way different than the rest of the smoke. All the rest of the thick smoke was moving up towards the sky.
But this one was moving like a snake in a grass moving towards the burning house.
To the surprise of Thomas and the rest of the South district police. Once the moving smoke enters the fire inside of the ever growing burning house. The house begins to lift up from the ground and up to the dark smoke sky. Once it was up high looking like one massive fire ball or a small sun higher than the smoke covered sky higher than the laughing devil face.

Without warning the burning house fell from the sky falling towards the South district police officers.

` Move to safety now!`

Adam roared.

The falling burning house was quickly heading towards them. And the South district police makes a run to safety while keeping the captured terrorist in cuffs and close. Once to safety away from the burnt garden Steve stops to turn to see his captain as ran the other direction towards where the falling house will crash too.

` Captain where you going `

Steve shouted. He was about to run after his captain. But Thomas still holding the captured terrorist stops him by holding the back of his jacket.

` Follow your captain's order rookie. He will be fine he always does. You will just slow him down`.

Steve looks back towards his captain one more time. Fearing for his captain with the house coming down closer. Steve turns back and runs to safety with Thomas and Akira.

Adam slides down to his knees digs through the bushes and gently picks up the crying one year old in his both arms.
` Hey little one `

Adam said softly. The large shadow from the falling house overlaps Adam and the baby. And the captain could feel the heat from the burning falling house. The baby in captains arms stops his crying and became calm once hearing the gentle voice from Adam. If like the baby knew that the giant police officer was here to protect him and bring him to his mother.

` Your mother is waiting `

Adam puts the child close to his chest so his full body could protect the child. A second later the falling burning house crashes on top of Adam Owens and the child.

The shockwave from the crashed burning house was strong enough to blow away the smoke from the sky and take out all the fires including the laughing devil face and the fire on the crashed house. And was even able to push some South district police officers and spectators of there feet.

Once the fire and smoke was all blown away by the shockwave. Steve scared for his captain wanted to run towards the rubble where the house crashed on top of Adam. But there was movement coming from the rubble.

Like a thousand times before his unbreakable skin saved his live. What should of crushed any normal man to bits. His incredible strength and unbreakable body. Adam easily moves away any rubble that's have gotten in his way. Hitting the much larger ones with ease like nothing. Adam moves one more burnt object that was once part of a family house. Adam now stands up top of the house rubble still holding the child in his arm. His uniform was burnt the blue colour of the South district police uniform was replaced with black his upper body was shown with burn marks all over his body where his skin made contact with the burning fire.

` How could they be so evil `

Adam said while walking over the rubble to get back to the ground. The captain checked if the child was okay. The baby was he was sleeping in the captain's arm.

` They will kill a baby and a love one. Just to join a terrorist group `.

Adam finally steps on ground his boot crunching the burnt grass.

` I swear on my dying body. That the crying flames will find justice in my own hands `.

From the distance Steve could not see his captain's face with the black dirt and the burns on his face and his metal mouth protecting gear. But Steve knew that his captain was vary angry.

Seeing that the fires and the smoke was completely gone. And knowing that the terrorist has been captured. Everyone have been started to gather around the scene once again. The roads have been blocked by the moving crowd making it difficult for the police cars to move and take away the prisoner.

One man had joined the growing crowd and seeing the scene where a house use to be that had once a beautiful front garden that is now nothing but burnt flowers and grass. He takes out a note pad and pen from his long coat and starts to write down everything that happened. From the hostage situation from the burning flaming house. He did not miss a single detail when he finished writing on his note book and putting it back inside the inner pocket of his coat. He lowers his cap to hide his eyes straightened his collar on his long coat and turns to leave.
Walking past the many gathering crowd without anyone giving him a second look.

` The South district police. Has no idea what's coming to them `

He was lost through the large crowd hidden like a needle in a haystack.

` Captain!`

Steve called running towards Adam who had just left the burnt garden and joined everyone else outside with the baby in his arms.

` Lad glad you are safe `

Adam responded. He pressed a button on the right side of his protected metal mouth gear. That made the mouth gear separate and then back to just a small metal piece on each end of Adam's jaw. His lower face and his thick beard was now seen. And Steve saw that his captain was already happy after being angry just moment's ago.

` Sorry lad. Didn't mean to give you a scare like that. It takes more than a falling house to break me. My unbreakable body is well unbreakable. And my strength is none human. You know I threw a tank over a house long ago maybe at the same size as these house's `.

Akira. Maria. Thomas and Ivy where next to join Steve Kevins to check up on their captain.

` Captain are you okay. Do you need for me to check on you `

Ivy asked.

` No trust me. You have nothing to worry about `

Adam told Ivy.

` Thomas `

Adam called. Putting Thomas on full attention.

` The prisoner`

Adam asked.

` He was taking away in a police car. The cuffs have erased his power's as long he keeps them on. He should be behind bars right about now `.

Thomas told his captain.

Megan was still sitting behind the ambulance with a blanket over her by the time Adam approached her. He was smiling at her knowing he have kept his promise. And hands over her child.

` His a strong one `

Adam told Megan.

Megan holds her child. In both arms. She could not believe he was okay after all that just happened. He was not crying he was sleeping calmly. Seeing her child there in her arms alive and well. Tears starts to sting her eyes and flood her cheeks. Megan could not thank Adam enough when she stood with her baby saying thank you over and over again. Ignoring that he was indeed topless and covered with burns.

` Captain `.

Adam nods and waves goodbye to Megan when he turns around to see Steve Kevins. He was on his own and he seemed down upset. He knew the rookie wanted to say something.

` I'm sorry captain. Truly I am. I couldn't do nothing to help out. I just slowed everyone down. Even Akira I risked his live. I want to say that I'm sorr....`

Before Steve could finish what he needs to say. A large hand from his captain was on his head where Adam placed it. And the big captain starts to laugh.

` Lad . There is no need to apologise. You did nothing wrong. In fact you did great in my books. Like every member in the South district police `

Adam told Steve.

` But captain. I did nothing but slowed you all down `

` Lad listen to me. Being part of the South district police does not mean to be the bravest or taking the spotlight. It's about saving lives. And capturing the criminal. And we did that together as a team. You listened to everything I said. And because of that we together rescued a child and stoped the terrorist `.

Adam told Steve.

` So please Steve. Promise me to never put yourself down again okay that's a order from your captain. You are a brilliant police officer might one day even be great `.

Steve looks at his captain who kept his burnt hand on Steve's head. Adam smiles at Steve then winks at the rookie. Steve knew as long as he stays with the South district police and have Adam in his corner. Steve is sure to be a hero one day and a great police officer.



© 2020 Joshua James


Author's Note

Joshua James
I hope you enjoy the latest Issue of my weekly comic scripts series called Raid Heroes. I would love to know how thought of it. The final Issue Of Volume 1. Is next week.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

370 Views
Added on December 2, 2020
Last Updated on December 2, 2020
Tags: Comic. Manga. Weekly. Comic scri


Author

Joshua James
Joshua James

Cardiff , Wales , United Kingdom



About
Hi my name is Joshua James. And I am a writer. I mostly do write comic scripts. And I dream for one day that my scripts can be a real comic. Hope you all enjoy my coming works more..

Writing