-Chapter 1-  -A wild thing called love -

-Chapter 1- -A wild thing called love -

A Chapter by Commarian
"

Probably the first chapter. Written for people within age group of 18-25. It starts off a little ridiculous and very exciting, but ends quite differently. It plays off in Cape Town, South Africa.

"

-Chapter 1-


-A wild thing called love -


I was 20 years old and sharing an apartment in Cape Town with my closest friend, Bunny. I was in my second year of studying Architecture and he was studying Law. My main form of transport was a red Yamaha R6 that my father bought me. I was crazy about motorcycles and I spent most of my time playing video games with Bunny.  

 

One evening Bunny and I decided to go down to the beach in search of a good time. The nearest beach was outside of walking distance, so we took the R6. I took us on an unfamiliar road in hope of finding an adventure. We did find just that. A massive bonfire raging over the edge of the mountain lured as in. I was gunning down the straights and leaning hard in the corners. He kept pointing in the direction of the bonfire as if I wasn’t already on my way there. As we came closer music started to become audible. At first I didn’t get my hopes up for I knew, if we were able to find it, so will the cops be.

 

It was an isolated beach with barely any sand, just a lot of boulders. We approached on foot without taking off our helmets. Hippy parties were still a thing in Stellenbosch and we didn’t mix well with them. The music sounded like club music, but the hippies could fool anybody. Without warning three girls came running at us, at full speed. I wasn’t sure if I should run or embrace it, they were pretty after all. So I just stood there and accepted my fate, Bunny on the other hand was long gone, he legged it. He was checking the ignition for the keys by the time I turned around to look at him. They were closing in and I was stepping back, one foot at a time, taking off my helmet, very slowly.

 

The one in the middle jumped onto me. At full force I hit the sand beneath me. The other two were laughing aloud in a teasing manner. Laying with my back flat on the ground, her on top of me, I was confused by the situation to say the least. I saw her laughing face, her hair hanging down to the point of it touching the side of my ear and her eyes so strikingly blue, that even me, the unobservant fool that I am, notice them. She leaned in fast and licked me, licked me right across the face like a dog would. I found it very arousing and didn’t know how to respond.

 

She stood up, laughing and held her hand out as a gesture to help me up, asking if I was okay. I wasn’t sure that I was okay, but I took her hand. Bunny stood in I don’t know what I was thinking, but I knew that only adventure was lying ahead and if we backed off then, nothing would’ve came of it.

 

The five of us walked over to the massive bonfire still raging on. There wasn’t as many people as expected and they weren’t hippies either. It was just a bunch of friends having a good time. They welcomed us and we stayed. There were two guys, both sitting next to girlfriends, the girls that approached us and a stern looking guy sitting alone.

 

I warned them about the cops and one of the guys calmly said: “Don’t worry about it, it’s not our first time out here.”

 

This assured me that he had connections in the corrupt South African police department.

 

I turned to my right, looking up for the first time, and I saw this breathtaking face, lit up by the fire. It was she who jumped on top of me. Suddenly I was love struck. Nothing else mattered and I knew I was going to spend the entire evening talking to her. Bunny saw me look at her, I’m sure he realized how pretty she was as well. At least he was sitting across, far away, chatting with the other girls. For a moment our eyes met in a broly manner, I knew he was encouraging me to take this girl home.

 

I asked for her name and she stayed quiet, smiling and giggling very softly. She was obviously playing a game with me that I didn’t know the rules of.

 

I asked her another question: “Do you like sport bikes?”

 

Her face lit up even more.

 

She finally spoke and said: “You know, I’ve never been on one, so I can’t really tell if I like them or not.”

 

She was saying it in a flirtatious manner that I didn’t catch onto at the time.

 

I laughed a little and said: “Well that’s a bummer, I thought I might’ve finally met a biker girl.”

 

Again she smiled subtly and stared at her own feet, shaking her head low-keyed.

 

We talked about things that came up, it wasn’t a very interesting conversation, but I could deduce that she was a wild one. I found it titillating. She handed me my second beer from the orange cooler box next to her.

 

I couldn’t get over her sexy legs and pretty face. She was a real babe by definition. Long curly hair, flat tummy, heart-shaped earrings and short shorts to round it off.

 

She took my hand and dragged me off into the darkness. I luckily managed to grab my helmet while she when she grabbed me. We walked a while and finally came to rest standing next to each other, very closely. I knew that I was supposed to kiss her. I leaned in and closed my eyes, but the only thing I was kissing was her finger pushing me back. I was being rejected by a girl that licked me across my face a few moments earlier.

 

That didn’t stop me though, on the contrary it made me try even harder. She giggled again and dragged me further off. To the parking area. Where my two wheeled lady was waiting. She left my hand, ran forward and got onto my bike. I walked up to her and put my helmet on her head, clipping in the chin strap for her and forcing her long red, fiery hair back over her shoulders. I put on Bunny’s helmet and took out my phone to message him about his lift. I asked him if he would be okay getting back home and he of course didn’t respond immediately. So I drove off with her holding me tightly around my chest.

 

I was stoked to be able to give her a thrill ride. I went slowly because I could feel her hanging on for dear life. I wasn’t sure where we were heading, but I just drove on. Eventually we came to a top at a red light and I asked her where she wanted to go. She quickly answered screaming: “TAKE ME SOMEWHERE NOBODY KNOWS OF, EXCEPT YOU!”

 

I assumed she was screaming because she didn’t know that I could hear clearly when at halt. I thought to myself, s**t, where the f**k was I going to take her?

 

I didn’t know of any such place. So I thought I’d wing it and use the method I used to find her in the first place. I drove off to a gas station to refill, giving the impression that we were going to travel far. She went into the shop and I took my opportunity to check if Bunny was still doing okay. I called him without even checking my feed.

 

He answered after a long ring and I immediately asked: “Are you okay?”

 

With loud music in the background I heard him mumble: “Yeaaah bruuh! Since when are you worried about me?”

 

“Since I gave your seat to a woman, an imposter... Who the hell is screaming in the backgr...”

 

“It’s just one of the b*****s I picked up. I’m sorry, did I offend you? I’m sorry b***h, I’ll call you lady!

 

“Okay-fine-thank-you-I’m-hanging-up-now”, I laughingly said.

 

I was delighted to hear that he was getting laid too. My tank was refilled and the girl was still missing. I went into the shop in search of her. She was standing in the doorway with two popsicles. One in her mouth being sucked seductively and the other being stuck into my mouth forcefully. She laughed as I bit into the ice cold frozen thing. My teeth hurt so badly but I still laughed with her. I took mine and we walked over to a sitting bench where we sat in silence eating our popsicles. It was a fun way to remind me of my childhood and to be more spontaneous.

 

We were back on the bike and heading up coast, next to the sea in search of a quiet spot. After a half an hour of twists and turns I found the perfect place. It was a small road off the side of the main road which I once used to take a pee in the middle of a long journey. We got off and I took off my helmet. She was just standing there with hers on. She was giggling again. With her arms hanging loosely next to her body on either side. She looked adorable with my matte black helmet on. I hesitated to help her get it off because she was looking so adorable, but humanity got the best of me. The helmet was barely off and she already kissed me. She was kissing me hard. I could almost not hold up to her energy. It was hot and fiery and she tasted so sweet. Her tongue was in me and her hand was under my shirt, stroking lightly over my chest. It gave me goose bumps rushing down from my neck.  

 

It ended in a flash as she pulled off. She was looking straight into my eyes and chuckling softly. It was taunting and I went closer to kiss her right back, but she backed away.

 

I looked down in a shy manner and jokingly asked:

 

“Why are you afraid to kiss me now? Don’t tease me...” 

 

She smiled and turned around, facing the ocean but looking further than to where I could see. I turned around slowly and sat down next to her on the old wooden railing. An hour of silence passed and she was resting her head on my chest. I understood what was going on, she wasn’t ready for anything yet.

 

I saw ships and boats pass by, I could only see their little lights in the far. I have always been fascinated by cargo ships, I was wowed every time I saw one pass. They didn’t really pass, it seemed like an eternity for each one to just move slightly. The night was dark and it was a new moon. I was getting pretty cold and it was getting pretty late. I asked her, “Are you ready to tell me your name yet, my lady? I would adore to take you home and tuck you in without laying a further hand on you.” She slowly rose and said, “Thank you, you’re smarter than you look.” I smiled and slowly walked over to my bike. Letting it idle, I helped her put on the helmet and get seated.

 

As I drove off, slowly this time, I felt her holding me a lot tighter than before. I realized that even though the evening was a lot of fun, I needed to be responsible on the way home. I needed to get her home safely. I kept thinking please don’t let this be the last time I see you. It didn’t want to stop repeating itself in my head. I was going crazy. I only knew her for a couple of hours and I was already madly in love. I didn’t want the drive home to end. It was nice feeling her breasts pressing against my back.

 

We got off at and I once more helped her get her helmet off. It was my home and I knew this was a good chance to impress her. I carried her up three flights of stairs, laughing and going as fast as I could. She was as light as a feather and it was barely any effort. I laid her down on my bed and she quickly climbed in under the duvet. I smiled and walked off to the bathroom to finally take a long anticipated leak. When I got back her eyes were shut and she seemed to be sleeping. My apartment was a mess and I tried to tidy it up a little with the feeling that I’m being watched in the back of my head.

 

Dawn broke and the sunlight hit me straight on my forehead. I kept my eyes closed and moved my hand across the bed, to feel if she’s still there. My hand couldn’t find her and I knew I should’ve expected it. I kept still and felt devastated. Then I opened my eyes as I got a fright that shook me. She poked my nose, and said, “Did you think I would leave after that amazing time?” and proceeded to kiss me. Suddenly I was overjoyed and sat up quickly. “Yes... I mean ...yes! I thought you were gone for good, f**k woman, I don’t even know your name...” She giggled softly and pointed towards the mug on the counter with steam rising out of it. “Enjoy your coffee, handsome” She then walked into the bathroom with just some underwear on. I sat and waited for a while after following her into the bathroom, but it was locked from the inside. She laughed at her own shenanigans. I left her and took a sip of my coffee. Immediately I tasted sugar. I didn’t like sugar in my coffee, but how could she have known.

 

The door swung open and she walked straight towards me. She was wearing some of my sweatpants with my favorite white hoodie over it. She had that look in her eyes that I could already associate with her, playful but mysterious. She knocked me over onto my bed and sat right on top of me.

 

Then she whispered, “Caroline”.

 

Our eyes met for a moment and I asked her, “Caroline, will you stay with me, at least for now?” again she said nothing and gave a slight chuckle.

 

I took it is a yes and we stared too long. She stood up from my lap and said,

 

“So tell me what the near future holds for us?”

 

 This time I kept quiet and gave her a smirk.

 

I grabbed her hand and marched out the door dragging her along with me. She was laughing and knew that I had a plan. We got into my car and I took her to Llansdudno Beach. It was a long drive, but her conversation caused me to miss that fine little detail, she was laughing, telling stories, ranting on about bunnies and kissing me dangerously.

 

It was a cloudy day and the kids were at school, leaving the beach reserved for the two of us. We sat down, her legs were crossed and her hair was tied into a knot on top of her head. The sun was casting blinding yellow rays over the ocean and causing her face to become the illusion of a silhouette. I saw the freckles on her cheeks for the very first time, making her look adorable. With her teeth sinking into the muffin, I could tell she was thinking hard about something, her forehead trying its best to look like a frown. At that moment I knew, she had my heart in her back pocket all along. 

 

I was staring at her perfect imperfections, enjoying my muffin and thinking about making love to her. By the way she kissed me, I knew she was licentious.

 

“Caroline, I know your name, I know your thoughts on bunnies, but I don’t know if you’ll stick around or rob me of all my belongings.”

 

A long silence followed, then, then a single tear ran down her face and dangled from her chin. Her eyes were slowly turning red and her breathing heavy.

 

“I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you earlier...”

 

I knew what was coming, I was supposed to be her one night stand.

 

“...but I didn’t want to intrude and complicate your life. I now understand that not telling you anything meant that everything we did last night wouldn’t have meaning anymore.”

 

As she was saying that, I remembered that we didn’t even have sex the previous night.

 

I took her hands in mine and said softly, “Care to take a walk and explain?”



© 2016 Commarian


Author's Note

Commarian
Any opinion and suggestion will be valued dearly. Leave as much suggestions as possible since I don't mind changing this rough draft. Thanks for leaving a review in advance.
If it is very confusing, This is going to be the future. The second chapter will be based on the further future and the fourth will explain the past. After that the book will conclude.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on October 16, 2016
Last Updated on October 19, 2016
Tags: Romantic, Introduction