Free

Free

A Story by Nick Almanza
"

i wrote this for the first picture on the picture prompts contest

"

     The water feels cold. I can feel it covering my body, slowly evloping me. Taking me downas it swallows me whole. My mind begins to wander, despreate and lonely it wanders to the faces of others. Friends, family, loves. All those who have put me in this water, but the fault remains mine. The world sees me not in anyway. They see me as an outcast. Trying to fit in yet i always feel left out. Society was only one of my problems. My mother, pitiful and weak led me to abnormality. With constant judgement, control, and dissapointment. My father, a drunk who beat, ridiculled, and terrified me to the point of break. Through anger, and rebellion i over came them both, but as people say out of one hole, into another. The world brought me down. Constant judgement from everyone, even those i called my friends. I changed in anyway and was automatically mocked. Societies views are so shameful. Its expectations, so high. Of course the young mind of mine created a belief that there are people out there that accepted anyone no matter looks, actions, or beliefs. No, the world bears to many awfu acts for people to be like that. So much shame. So much on me for not preparing myself for any of this. Now here i am. A sudden loss of feelings, due to antideprresion pills, led me here. All my friends have moved away, no one to talk me out of it. Here i am, lost in these dark waters. Same as the darkness of the world. No hand comes to grab  mine, no savior comes to help me. No room for fairytales. I slowly fall into the abyss wondering all thats happened. Now its over, peace shall finally come. My heart slows, my eyes lower. I am free.

© 2009 Nick Almanza


Author's Note

Nick Almanza
It might seem vauge or bland mostly bc when i was writing this other things caught my attention sorry about that

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
Added on September 13, 2009
Last Updated on September 13, 2009

Author

Nick Almanza
Nick Almanza

A small one. . . very small, CA



About
I dont really like expressing myself or talking bout me. .so here some songs! haha I really like the beat to this one more..

Writing