Koda The Raven

Koda The Raven

A Chapter by Pink Pastel
"

Its a weird Deja Vu<3

"

"Oh man my head, the last thing I remember is looking at Cyerra. Damn did she knock me out" I said to myself trying to process everything.

"Hi no not really, I am Koda Barnes Young the raven leader of the mountain territory. The king of the skies. And you human I came to take you as my prize" said Koda with a very friendly face.

"Oh wow cool" I said running towards him to touch his big black wings.

"Wow I know I am good looking and all. But hey!, I kidnapped you from your loving husband why are you not sad or scared" said Koda flustered and very shocked.

"Look here bird boy your not the first monster who tried to kidnap me okay" I said pointing at him with a I will eat you face.

"What do you mean master? asked Koda getting weak around me.

"The dog man is not my husband, he kidnapped me from my world saying we have to marry. He's crazy" I said with a take pity for me face.

"Oh dear, crap! I wasn't first. Does he treat you bad?"asked Koda with a sad face.

I start to lie."Yes he does" I said with droopy eyes.

"Ummm enough of this where are we?" I asked.

"We are in my nest home"said Koda.

"Meaning we are up high in the sky. Oh s**t I am dead now" I said looking down and shaking at the same time.

"What's wrong human?"asked Koda.

"I am afraid of heights even though one time I almost did fall from a high building, but that's not the point right now okay take me out of here" I said terrified.

"Okay wait"said Koda.

"Aw snap" I said I tripped over the little sticks in the nest.

So this is how skydiving feels like I thought. Going down to my death once again. I am not even surprised I'm I meant to die or something I thought while falling.

That's weird my body stopped from falling I thought. I am so scared I wish Liex was here to save me again I thought. Weirdly I open my eyes and see Liex holding me.

"Liex!, where were you?" I asked happy to see my dog man.

"You stupid lifeless human how are you gonna let yourself get kidnapped?"asked Liex really mad.

"Hey!, human are you okay?"asked Koda after landing on the ground very worried.

"You b*****d bird brain!, how dare you touch my mate?"asked Liex so mad all up in Koda's face.

"Bird brain oh yeah well stupid rat!"screamed back Koda.

"Sir"said Cyerra.

"You need to get punished for trying to commit murder"said Liex.

"I was not trying to kill the human"said Koda.

"Ah hey yeah my name is Ellexa okay" I said getting tired of being called human.

"Calm down dog man okay I tripped in his home so it's kinda my fault that I almost died" I said.

"Your an embarrassment!"screamed Liex right at me and then vanishing.

"Wow your right he does treat you bad"said Koda worried for me.

"Don't worry give him some space he was worried sick about you. We started searching for you since the day you disappeared"said Cyerra.

"Dog man was worried about me?" I asked myself.

"Lord of  the skies would you like some tea in are territory?"asked Cyerra.

"Sure, but how do you know if I am innocent or not?"asked Koda.

"She can literally see the future it's so cool but creepy at the same time" I said getting hyped.

"And sir you only kidnapped her for one day that's not bad so"said Cyerra with a spooky straight face.

"Okay yes sure"said Koda.

"Do you guys want me to fly you back to your territory?"asked Koda.

"Yes please"said Cyerra.

"Okay but don't drop me or you will be my black chicken soup okay" I said warning him.

And so we flew back.



© 2016 Pink Pastel


Author's Note

Pink Pastel
I hope you like it<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on May 26, 2016
Last Updated on May 26, 2016
Tags: love, war, fox, sheep, raven, friendship, evil, good


Author

Pink Pastel
Pink Pastel

About
I am a pastel, goth sweet 19-year-old girl. Who loves creating fantasy stories. I hope You love my stories. more..

Writing
Dreadful Fate Dreadful Fate

A Chapter by Pink Pastel