A Night At The Beach

A Night At The Beach

A Story by Darkswing
"

This is my first short story that i have written. It is based purely on the supernatural. Do enjoy this and trust me this is just the beginning. The short stories that i post here are imaginary.

"
It was on a Friday evening that i returned from work. I was exhausted and i could still feel the pressure that i faced at work. I decided that i needed a vacation at this point of time. I quickly called my friends and planned to go to Goa for the weekend. Fortunately all my friends agreed to come as they too were exhausted and needed a vacation.

So late the four of us left in our car on that evening itself for Goa. On the next morning, we reached our haven. At around 12pm we checked ourselves in a hotel. Left our luggage in our respective rooms later we freshened up, had our lunch and left for the day to roam the fabulous streets of Goa.

The whole day we spent shopping, visiting spa's and enjoying junk food. At around 7pm we decided to go to the beach for a party and spend our night there under the stars. So all of us quickly ran to our rooms and we took what we needed for the night and left in our car to the beach.

On our way to the beach, we stumbled upon two girls who were on their way to the beach for a small party. They were actually asking for a lift so we picked them up and all of us got acquainted and we got to know each other quite well in fact. We reached the party at around 9:30pm.

The party was going on till 12am, so at around 11:30pm we left the party and we began to start walking along the shores of the beach. There were six of us that night. Two of my guys decided to plant some wood and light a fire, so that we could have nice sleep under the stars mixed with a couple of beers.

Whereas, The two girls and my fiend decided to walk a little ahead and experience the feeling of the ocean and the sand and the wind and later we could join the guys for our night under the stars.Slowly we walked ahead enjoying a couple of jokes and sharing our life experiences
 
While we were walking along the shoreline we noticed someone standing at a distance waving at us. Thinking it was someone who was partying as well we waved out to them too but after waving we were shocked to see the guy disappeared. We looked around but we could not find any sign of him. When we looked behind us we could see the guy waving at us again but he was a bit closer to us.

We dismissed it as a joke and said to ourselves that it must've been the two guys who were playing a prank. So we still waved out to him. As expected he slowly disappeared. We started laughing as it felt like an amazing prank. Slowly as we turned back , all of us were frozen. We could feel our blood going cold. We felt like we were going to die because we just saw a man right in front of us staring with his hollow eyes and teeth less mouth.


We screamed like never before and ran back to our friends, while running we could feel that shadow getting even more closer to us. We still ran ahead and regrouped with our friends. They were concerned as to what happened. We told them about the experience and they never believed us. To prove that it was not a joke. Both of my friends left for the place where we encountered the ghost.

Its was at least two hours in which they haven't returned, Slowly we gained our courage and left for the same place. A few minutes later we found them lying on the shoreline unconscious. We picked them up and ran to our car. When they woke up, they were scared as they told us that they encountered the ghost just as they reached the area.

Later we found out that the area of where we encountered the entity was actually a place where many people did black magic and that they brought something to this world that haunts that place till date. After hearing that we decided that we will never go to that part of the beach again and we left the city the next day so that we could get back to work.

© 2016 Darkswing


Author's Note

Darkswing
Pardon the way i write as i only write it in the way i imagine it. If there are any mistakes at all then do tell me as i will improve on that.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on September 9, 2016
Last Updated on September 9, 2016

Author

Darkswing
Darkswing

Secunderabad, Telangana, India



About
Greetings, I bid thee welcome, ladies and gents to know a little something about me. Here are some of the words you can use to describe me with : Solitary Author (In Progress) Horror Fanati.. more..

Writing