The Society

The Society

A Story by CorporalCook
"

This is a message from your future self talking about a war you must prepare for.

"

 I am here to send you a warning. I am you from the future. Me sending you this message will probably get me in front of a firing squad, but if my death saves millions and stops The Circuit then I personally don't care.
In the year 2073 their will be a decision made by your corrupt government that will change all of life. The government will make a higher up class called "The Circuit". From all the research I have found they are driven by power and the slaughter of innocent people. They look at themselves as eternal. I beg to differ.

 The Circuit is run by ambassadors, President's, and any other top official that has power. It was like the United Nations, until that got shut down in 2047. These people are savages. Their the kind of people to send human bombs into other country's not part of the circuit, and sleep peacefully at night.

 At all costs you should watch your back. They might be planning this now in 2014 or right before you die. They publicly made "The Circuit" in 2073, but that doesn't mean they have agents right now as your reading this. My friends and closest colleagues have been taken away by these bloody agents. 

 From my research, they interrogate you, getting every ounce of information you got or none, then kill you. My best advise on this situation is to run if you see two black shadows. Moving on, the major super powers are The Wasteland (that's America, we got bombed in 2048 after the UN broke up by the Australian's), Russia, UK, China, and Mexico. Everyone I didn't list are your brothers and sisters. They are part of The Society. I know you are american and pledge your allegiance to that flag, but everyone knew that government was corrupted. 

 The HQ of the Society can not be told through this message, but let's just say we have an eye in the sky. Now this is the reason I contacted you. The current year is 2081, and the I have seen most of my family burned, shot, killed, etc. We started a rebellion and it wasn't strong enough. The Society was flushed out even before we penetrated the first wall. 
 

 My job for you is this. Recruit! Tell them that this government is not going to stand. If you don't do nothing, you will die, and the circuit will win. I want my people to grow up in a free environment and for the future generations to repair what we have done to mother Earth. Our flaw was that we didn't have enough fighters. Everyone else stayed in their bunkers praying to god to make it end. I can tell you personally their is no God. If he was here, he wouldn't of started world bloody III.
 

 You have 59 years before they make this group. Its your decision what you want to do. My best suggestion is to contact all good cops, soldiers, etc. They won't believe you at first but when they see the changes around them, they will come to your knees. I am currently 84 years and in no condition to fight. I hope you will heed my warnings and take them serious and not think this is a prank. Good luck, and keep you eye on the sky


-Future You

© 2014 CorporalCook


Author's Note

CorporalCook
This is a prototype. Has grammar errors. Just look at the story. Thats what's most important for me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on April 29, 2014
Last Updated on April 29, 2014
Tags: Government, overthrown, corrupt, resistance

Author

CorporalCook
CorporalCook

Hurlock, MD



About
I usually write randomly or meaningful stuff. 17. Video gamer. Youtuber. This place is my little home away from home. Love support. more..