The hungry lion

The hungry lion

A Story by Correen

                                             The hungry lion
       Once upon a time, there lived a hungry lion. He was always hungry because his traps were always seen by other animals.
        One day, a stupid rabbit was walking home.The lion as planning a trap this time it was different.He first dug a hole out then he put a cloth on top of it. He thought 'Hm...I don't think the trap will word but maybe I will wait.' After five minutes he had been waiting behind a tree.He thought maybe he should clean up the trap.Then saw a rabbit,that rabbit was drunk and was walking crazily.Then he accidentally dropped into the lion's trap. The lion happily saw the rabbit dead in the hole.He grabbed the rabbit and took it back home to eat.By night he finished the rabbit and was full.
         The next day he used that trap again, and again a rabbit came and fell into the hole and the lion took it home and ate it.The next day he got anther rabbit, he took it back home and ate it.And the next day and the next day he had another rabbit to eat.But the next day he was not lucky anymore so he was very very hungry.It was because a fairy was always watching him and was upset because the rabbits were all eaten.

© 2011 Correen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

LONG STORY AND GOOD WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 20, 2011
Last Updated on February 20, 2011

Author

Correen
Correen

Hong Kong, HK, China



Writing
Limercks Limercks

A Poem by Correen