Tim and Sara vs. The Beehive

Tim and Sara vs. The Beehive

A Story by Why Nori

Tim and Sara were very mischievous as children. I remember one day Tim and Sara found themselves in a particular patch of predicaments. As they walked along to the park behind their parent’s house they heard a mysterious buzzing. The looked around all over until suddenly Sara whispered "It over here." Tim hurried over and looked up to where Sara was pointing. He was amazed to see a beehive not unlike the ones that bears enjoy. "What should we do?" Sara asked. "Let’s knock it down" he said with a devious look upon his face. "But bees are nice, they give us honey" Sara said hold back her brother by the shirt. "They also like to sting people. Remember what happened to Billy? His hand got real big." Tim said pushing his sister’s hand away and making his way over to a tree to pick up a stick. Tim picks up a long stick and began pushing at the hive. "Stop!" Sara yelled. Then something fell from the hive narrowly avoiding Tim and land next to him. Tim jumped dropped the stick and ran towards Sara. "What is it?" Tim said aloud. Both Tim and Sara crept slowly towards it. They got right next to it and lend down to get a good look at it. A small bee no larger than a babies toe was sitting atop a leaf. "It’s only a bee. Let’s squash it" Tim said. "Look" Sara said pointing up at two big bees buzzing closer to them. Tim moved backwards slowly while watching the bees. They did not follow him but instead flew towards the baby bee. 'They've come to help" Sara said while watching as the two big bees picked up the baby and slowly lifted him higher and higher towards the hive. "See I told you bees were nice. Let’s leave them alone and go play." Sara said. "You were right. Sorry bees." Tim said while following Sara to the park. Tim and Sara spent the rest of that beautiful day playing bee, buzzing around collecting flowers.             

© 2014 Why Nori


Author's Note

Why Nori
This was just written to see if I could write a children's story with good values.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on June 5, 2014
Last Updated on July 22, 2014
Tags: childrens, adventure, moral

Author

Why Nori
Why Nori

new york, NY



About
Primal X is what we would be discussing about today, which is powerful male enhancement formula to trigger up virility, vitality and vigor among men. The supplement is available without a prescription.. more..

Writing