New Moon

New Moon

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man

Jacob Black Werewolf
He is in love with Bella
She's out of his league

Why does he want her?
She sucks and always sulking
he can do better

new moon poster Pictures, Images and Photos

Jacob is jealous
He felt like the rebound guy
after Edward left

He was being used
by Bella who was lonely
Love left in despair

© 2009 Crazy Cat Man


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like your satire poem in form of stream haiku, and here you have alliteration and ambiguity. "She sucks and always sulking
he can do better" ------this was nice and it adds higher quality.... you should enter some of Nancy Shrader s contests. this was amusing and sweet even I don't like vampires as you know but that s the movie content not explicitly your poem. great.



Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Ha ha ha! I am so team Jacob in New Moon so this was cute. Thanks for sharing...=D

Posted 14 Years Ago


zomg my friend would love to read this hah

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

aha, i found this really cute. (:

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is great!! It basically sums up the whole story!!! Love it lots =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Brilliant syllabic structure used to in case a story of futile love, great stuff!

Posted 14 Years Ago


heehee well... Edward did bail out on her... :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I did see Jacob as Bella's rebound guy lol but it didn't bother me so much because I'm a big fan of Bella's. I actually quite loathe Jacob to be frank. He's no Edward! I ;) I enjoyed the poem very much. I like how you followed on from your Twilight poem. The way you write the piece is like giving a little synopsis on the book. The final stanza was fantastic, it had to be my favourite, the "love left in despair" was a great way to end the piece. Will you write a Eclipse poem and a Breaking Dawn?

I've never been much of a fan of it, but I love the Haiku form.
The New Moon trailer is out by the way! Its awesome.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yes, Jacob can do better, Bella just keeps toying with the poor guy... leading him on and crap.
I like Bella, but she isn't being fair to Jacob, who is wearing his heart on his sleeve big time.
Edward is gone, and Jacob is there for Bella when she was needed for some light in her huge cloud of depression. He knew what he was going into, he knew he might get hurt. But he loved her and wanted her to be happy, so he put her under his wing... Bella is confused, knowing exactly how Jacob feels, but she get confused in what she feels and needs. She was still holding onto a piece of Edward but just when she might have released, she gets news and goes after him to save him. Jacob is upset, she was so close... he blames Edward for all her unhappiness which is true, if he never came back, she would be safe and happy with Jacob. But she goes and comes back like nothing happened. And Edward has the audacity to keep bella away from him? The person who was protecting her the whole time he was out making bella feel pain? Jacob hated Edward. And Bella let him keep her away from Jacob. How depressed Jacob became, and hopeless for the meaning of his own life. Once the vampire came back he was back to third wheel. How un freaking fair.

THAT is why Jacob is my favorite character, because he gets treated like s**t and did nothing wrong, ever.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love the haiku form! This was so amazingly awesome, I can't even tell you! I love the Twilight series and I think you're totally right about Jacob's position. Great job :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
This was a very constructive poem
I liked the way you wrote it in Haiku form
Lovely write!
P.S .. I'm eager to hit the theater in November xD

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

649 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 8, 2009
Last Updated on June 8, 2009

Author

Crazy Cat Man
Crazy Cat Man

New York, NY



About
these are my favorite poems that I have done Letter To Keira KnightleyA Poem by The Reviewer Everybody's CrazyA Poem by The Reviewer Cradle Of Filth - Lilith Immaculate Dimmu Borgir - Ga.. more..

Writing
Racism Racism

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..