Something random

Something random

A Story by Lee Maddison
"

I just sat in front of my keyboard and threw this one out. Its weird but I think its okay. Got some potential if I worked at it.

"

Her breath caught in her throat. It had been too long since she’d last seen him, since she’d last been close to him. Close enough to feel his heart race, to feel his warm breath on her. She leaned against a wall, nearly dropping the paperwork she was carrying. The mere memory of that night, of that encounter, was enough to make her forget what she was supposed to be doing. Luckily, for her no one was paying any attention, so she quietly tip-toed out of the office and into the ladies bathroom. It might only be memories, but it was still good. No, it was better than good. She looked at the clock. 3:00pm. Only a few more hours to go, and then they could be together again. And then, well, then things would get interesting. But for know, she could have a little fun first.

 

He stood there. Blood still dripping from his hands. Her blood. The blood of the women he had loved. Of the only woman he would ever love. He looked at his hands, at the blood still bright and rich from her body. He couldn’t look at that. Not yet. Not without remembering what had happened. Not without remembering what he had done. For years he had been able to keep it under control, been able to keep the desires and needs locked away inside his head. Locked away like a beast. That’s how he felt now, like a beast. A wild animal that should be locked away in a cage, hidden from the light of day. He buried his face in his hands, the tears of agony and rage coming freely now. He stood like that for a while. For how long he didn’t know, but it wasn’t long enough for him to forget. How could he? Her mutilated corpse was still in front of him, her naked chest ripped open and her innards torn out by his own hands. But that wasn’t the worst of it, it wasn’t the worst that he had done to her. He had done something far worse. There was a word for it, he’d heard of it before. Necrophiliac. A person, that commits a crime most would find sickening. But he had enjoyed it, enjoyed the feeling of her blood, of her still warm corpse beneath him. It made him sick to think of it again. Sick, and a little annoyed. The feeling hadn’t lasted long. He hadn’t had his fill yet, he needed more. No, not need. He wanted more. It was so simple. He had the means, he had the power. He could have it again. He started laughing, laughing at what he had become. Laughing at the way the world worked and at how powerless people were against him. He looked back at her body. She wasn’t bad looking, but he could do some much better than her. Spitting on her on last time he turned and walked out of the bedroom in her apartment. To think, she had been an solicitor. A practitioner of the law, and she lived in this basic, sparse living space devoid of life. Of even the little things that marked humanity. It struck him as odd, that there wasn’t books or even photos of her family in this place. Not like it mattered any more. Not that she would have any use for them.

A sound behind him caught his attention. He turned, only to see what couldn’t possibly be real, what couldn’t possibly be happening. He felt the force of the blow before his eyes even registered it was there. Looking down he saw it, saw her arm elbow deep in his abdomen. He looked back up, into her eyes. Into those soulless eyes that had once looked at him with something akin to love. Now he only saw hatred, and something worse. He tried to speak, but his mouth was filling with blood. He was drowning in his own blood with the arm of a dead woman thrust though him. This just wasn’t possible, how could she be alive after what he had done to her? Again he looked into her eyes, still not understanding what was happening to him.

“Well, well, honey. Don’t think you can have your fun and just leave me like that. Didn’t anyone ever tell you it was rude to just take what you wanted and walk away?” her voice was soft, almost like silk. It didn’t betray her emotions, or anything else about her. She ripped her hand out from his body, pulling some of his spine with it. Without her support he toppled over, the bones of his body breaking under the stresses of not having part of the spinal column to support him.

“Oh dear, you seem to have a problem standing up honey. Well, if you want to lie down that’s fine with me.” He couldn’t move, the blood flowing out of the wound in his stomach was too much for him to stop with his hands.

“Mmmm, you look so tasty like that. I could just eat you up right here and now. But you’ve been a bad boy. You’ve hurt me in ways that no-one else has done for a very, very long time. And for that you must be punished.” She laughed a little, almost childlike laugh, “And to think, if you had been a good little pet then we would still be having a good time. Still, it cant be helped.” The last thing he saw was her face coming closer, her jaw distending to an unnatural size, her teeth now like fangs before it all went dark.

© 2009 Lee Maddison


Author's Note

Lee Maddison
Its random. Dont ask where it came from.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is actually cool ! you should deff work on it and make it into something bigger... i want to know why he did this how it came to happen !! agh i just want to know more :) very graphic but in a good way to me lol you deff have a way with words

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

679 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 14, 2009

Author

Lee Maddison
Lee Maddison

South Shields, United Kingdom



About
Hello to one and all, and welcome to my little page here. I'm fairly new to both this site and to writing general. So, I'll give you a quick idea of who and what I am, followed by my actual work histo.. more..

Writing