Art

Art

A Poem by Cre8nFrmWithn
"

The art we create

"

The canvas was dark and bare; I had no muse.


Then white flowed across the backdrop, bringing company to the uninviting.


A stroke, a smudge I didn’t know such beauty could be prepared!


You brought to my expanse a creation of three.


Anticipation for the dream of such art-  to behold the beauty of these…

then to loose two; the forfeiture fetching excruciating pain.


As time dispatched I held to a final piece of the talent, watched it develop and now…


The work is complete, though morphing into a sculpture.


Look what we’ve done!

 

© 2012 Cre8nFrmWithn


Author's Note

Cre8nFrmWithn
I wasn't able to conceive but then I became pregnant with triplets. I lost two and almost lost the third. My son, Joshua turns eight this year!

Tell me what you think- I fear no criticism!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Then white flowed across the backdrop, bringing company to the uninviting." I think yo ucould change this sentence to make it fit the piece. Right not I cant see where it fits.

What an incredible journey you have been on. being a parent is tough enough, but to add the loss of two children, Im not sure I could have survived it and come out with a straight mind.
Kings to you!


Posted 11 Years Ago


A work of art and the pain of seeing most of it destroyed and yet whats left is still wondorous.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very beautiful, I love how the mood changes so smoothly between being so calm and soft at the beginning and then angry and then quite relaxing again.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 5, 2012
Last Updated on April 5, 2012
Tags: children, babies, love, loss, sadness, happiness

Author

Cre8nFrmWithn
Cre8nFrmWithn

Kirkwood, MO



About
My name is Alyssa and I am a Domestic Homeschool Engineer. I like to write, leaving some details to the reader's imagination. I describe but do not wish to over-indulge. Many things are best when l.. more..

Writing
Looky! Looky!

A Story by Cre8nFrmWithn


Sail Sail

A Poem by Cre8nFrmWithn