Paranoias of a little girl

Paranoias of a little girl

A Chapter by Sangeetha
"

This is just something silly I wrote. It's and exaggerated expression of how sometimes I'm afraid of making friends with people I can't see

"
Paranoias of a little girl By Sangeetha

Dear diary,

OH GOSH! I should really change my name now
Shouldn't I? I mean my life is so OVER!!!!
Just today, Mr TJ, my math teacher said he was from
Another planet !!! What if it's true?!!

Does that make him an alien?? I think it does
Now that he knows who we are.. What if he hunts us down or something?
GASP!!! What if he finds where we live...and EATS...OUR...PARENTS!!'

Oh no no, don't be scared diary...ill be here to protect you
He won't find us, or our secrets...shhh...haha we can hide in
The bomb shelter if he ever comes our way.

Well... Nows the problem of telling Mom and dad..
What do you think they'll say?
" oh silly they'll never believe you "
Oh diary..you're right!!! What if they don't realise the danger?

I mean it is a big big world out there, who knows what could be waiting for us...
Well...if I did tell Mommy she'd say... " you should give people another chance don't judge a book by its cover bla bla bla bla bla" haha.

If I asked Daddy... Now he would say..." Oh don't talk gibberish young lady...get your head out of the clouds...and put your nose in where it belongs...in the books" hmmm.

Well...I Guess.. Mommy's right... Well diary I think we both know there's only one way to find out.

"AGREED!" ( diary)

THE NEXT DAY....

"Ok class don't forget to do you mental sums homework and we'll continue on angles tomorrow."

After everyone has left the classroom. Dilly and and her diary decided to confront mr TJ themselves. Well, diary was there more for moral support but...you get the gist.

" ummm... Mr TJ?"
" yes Dilly what can I do for you?"
" weeell....."
" oh come on dilly what's on your mind?"
" well remember how you said... You were from another planet yesterday?
....is it true?!..ARE YOU AN ALIEN HERE TO EAT OUR PARENTS AND STEAL OUR HOUSES!!"
" oh Dilly...you truly have a one of kind imagination, don't you...
When I said that I was from another planet I meant that I was from a different country, our
Cultures are so different...that it makes me practically from a DIFFERENT PLANET."
" oooooohhh...well that makes more sense."
" yeeeeeees..well you should head on home or your math homework will hunt you down"

Dilly giggled as mr TJ gave her a little tickle.

" see diary, I told you we had nothing to worry about.. I Guess the big world isn't so bad after all... Except for Tommy Blooman...I heard he was from a rabbit hole we should never trust a boy from a rabbit hole...I mean remember..ALICE!!...."

And the wild adventures of Dilly and her diary are yet to continue.Until next time, who knows what
Mischievous trouble Dilly will get into next.



© 2016 Sangeetha


Author's Note

Sangeetha
I hope you guys get a little sunshine and laughter from this piece.. This is also a story of how I can get ahead of myself and make some pretty wild assumptions. This is something new I'd like to try aside from my poetry, please comment below if you liked paranoias of a little girl and if you would like me to make it a short story series or just write other stories with a different genre.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is a cute story to show something that happens all the time on the web . . . meeting people from different countries & cultures, wondering who we can trust & who is not trustworthy. I like that your story alerts people to the possible dangers, but in the end, using good observation & common sense, we can still reach out to others with different lifestyles & be safe. This is a very timely discussion for today's world.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is a cute story to show something that happens all the time on the web . . . meeting people from different countries & cultures, wondering who we can trust & who is not trustworthy. I like that your story alerts people to the possible dangers, but in the end, using good observation & common sense, we can still reach out to others with different lifestyles & be safe. This is a very timely discussion for today's world.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very enjoyable and good fun to read. Too much serious stuff served up in writers cafe! And i am a culprit!
Well done.
Alan

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sangeetha

8 Years Ago

Haha thank you so much Mr Alan, I just felt like adults needed something to remeber where they came .. read more
Man, I wish MY journal responded to me.......

Fantastic story! I think Dilly and I could be friends.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sangeetha

8 Years Ago

Oh yeah you guys would totally make great friends imean whats better than a girl with an extreme sen.. read more
Sangeetha

8 Years Ago

And thanks sooo much for your review...I really appreciate it.😋
Awwww!! sangeetha you should share these type of writing often... this was brilliant buddy... there is a very childhood day's humor which i believe will really excite the reader and give him a moment of laughter.... this was fun to read... you can create a book on this and share these type of new stories in every new chapter.... loved it... full ratings....

Posted 8 Years Ago


Sangeetha

8 Years Ago

Yaaass now that I have the go ahead I shall not disappoint ...although I do have a book and I've wri.. read more
Inject Positivity

8 Years Ago

awww!! i will look at it sis....
Sangeetha

8 Years Ago

Yaaay thnx big bro.
💑
haha good story sangeetha,..of course, an easy mistake to make..one i would probably make and go into a mass panic that an alian invasion was immenent haha. full marks, well done :

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sangeetha

8 Years Ago

Aww thank you Ms Helen hearing that from you makes me feel more confident about my writing I feel th.. read more
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
hcarson

8 Years Ago

aww thank you thats lovely and yes vannessaandthecats is lovely isn't she, i also enjoy her writing.. read more
Hahahaa. This was humorous. I recalled the time I used to write diaries and think she is my best friend. Haha. All that silly stuff... :D Interesting and cheery. Love it :):)


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sangeetha

8 Years Ago

Haha thnx jess I personally don't write diary's but who else are we gonna talk to without looking li.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 13, 2016
Last Updated on March 15, 2016


Author

Sangeetha
Sangeetha

Singapore



About
I like art anything to do with Creative processes I'm all over it. I also draw really well too. If you like my poems don't be shy to express ow you feel! more..

Writing
Ice Cream! Ice Cream!

A Poem by Sangeetha


Who Am I? Who Am I?

A Poem by Sangeetha



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


W.A.R W.A.R

A Story by Usman Muhammad