Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Theresa Ellens
"

Some of lifes greatest lessons were learned while on these adventures.

"

Introduction

The chapters contained in this book contain some wonderful memories. Some stories are from my childhood and teen years. Others were formed more recently.

 

I had the privilege of growing up with two of  the most wonderful parents any child could have. They spent many countless hours every week involved with my brother, Mark and I. Involved in everything from our education, to our sports, friends, and lots of good healthy outdoor fun.

 

Although we never took extravagant family vacations, we always had a great time. Camping every summer in Michigan was always an adventure. Great memories were made from the simplest of things. Memories I shall forever treasure. The first chapters of this book will retell some of these tales.

 

The second part of the book will cover continued adventures with my husband and children as well as my parents. The times we‘ve shared still make us laugh every time someone brings them up.

 

Although not everyone will see the value and love in each of these stories. They are treasured moments in time that I will forever hold dear to my heart. These are the times which helped shape the woman I am today. It was these times which taught me how to make the best of it with what you had on hand. How to laugh at ones self and not take everything too seriously.

 



© 2012 Theresa Ellens


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
Added on May 30, 2012
Last Updated on May 30, 2012
Tags: family, camping, lessons


Author

Theresa Ellens
Theresa Ellens

Sault Sainte Marie, MI



About
Theresa Ellens has lived her entire life in a small town in Michigan. She is an avid reader and began writing under this pseudonym on line as a way to relax and recieve some feedback. She has been mar.. more..

Writing