Itachis Love

Itachis Love

A Story by Crimson Goddess
"

Random fan fiction using Naruto characters i've been working on for a few years.

"
*~*One pleasant summer day, a young ninja named Sonomi Odayaka was relaxing in a tree watching the field below. She has straight purple hair with pink undertones and deep purple eyes. She is an Ex Anbu Black Ops turned Special Ops Akatsuki. A handsome young man suddenly comes into her line of sight. She does a front flip out of the tree she was sitting in and lands on her feet behind him. As soon as she landed the young man turns around and quickly puts his sword to her throat but she grabs it and gently pushes it away *~*
 

Young Man: Who are you and what are you doing here?
Sonomi: My name is Sonomi Odayaka, I am an Ex Anbu Black Ops turned Special Ops Akatsuki. I go from place to place looking for somewhere I like. I like it here, it's peaceful and relaxing not to mention beautiful.
Young Man:Hmm... I am also Ex Anbu Black Ops and I am an Akatsuki member and I don't remember you.
Sonomi: Well that makes sense. You do mostly day missions and I do night missions. So as you were leaving I was heading back to headquarters. They did talk about you quite a bit so i've heard your story. If you're who I think you are, I have anyways. I'll need to know your name to determine that now wouldn't I?
Young Man: I guess you would, my name is Itachi Uchiha...may I ask what you are doing out here on your own?
Sonomi: Yes, you're the one I thought you were. The one whose brother wants nothing other than to kill him to get revenge for what you did to your family. I am on my own because my whole family was killed by my younger sister Korosu. I'm the only one left and that is why I am out here. I am training and trying to find her so I can avenge their brutal and untimely deaths.
Itachi: Yes, tou know the story of me and my stupid brother Sasuke well. We seem to have a lot in common. Hard to find someone similar to me, considering my past. I would like to spend time with you and get to know you better. Would that be alright with you?
Sonomi: Yes that would be fine. Has anyone ever told you that you're attractive? By that I mean personality and physically. 
Itachi: Hmm...not really, except in my youth, now everyone who knows the story is repulsed by me.
Sonomi: I could see how that could be a problem. Lucky for you I understand and I won't judge you because of it.
Itachi: You're hard to understand, why would you even want to be around me knowing what I did in the past?
Sonomi: I believe the ones that act out and the ones that everyone stays away from are the ones that are just misunderstood and need someone to love them for who they are.
Itachi: That is an interesting point you have there. I guess i've never thought about it like that. I guess I just assumed that because of my past that no one would want someone like me. By the way, how old are you?
Itachi: Whoever told you that was right, that's how old I am. What is a boyfriend exactly....? Is that were two people stay together and possibly later on down the road get married?

Sonomi: Yes that’s exactly what it is…does that bother you? I mean I’m sorry if I am being too forward. I’ll back off if you think I am.
Itachi: No you are fine it’s just that I’m not used to this kind of thing so I don’t exactly know how I should feel or what I should say or do, you know what I mean?
Sonomi: Yeah, I know what you mean, feelings can be complicated sometimes. All I know to tell you is to follow your heart and do what you think feels right.
Itachi: Alright, that does make some sense to me anyways. I think I am really beginning to like you. I don’t know how all of this relationship stuff works because I have never been in one before.
Sonomi: Alright, I’ll tell you what, if you really like me and want to more than just friends then I can ask the question all you have to do is answer truthfully, easy enough right?
Itachi: I do feel that way I just don’t think I could tell anyone in the Akatsuki about it just yet, no offense meant by that.
Sonomi: I mean, from what the leaders have told me, they wished that someone with a strong blood line like yours so that the two could get together and create a very strong blood line fighting family.
Itachi: Oh, I’ve heard about that but I didn’t really know what all the details were about no one bothered to explain when I asked about it.
Sonomi: Ok, so will you be my boyfriend or not? I really like you and I would love waking up next to you every morning.

Itachi: Yes, I guess I will, waking up next to a wonderful, caring, understanding, not judgmental, and won’t leave me no matter what..
Sonomi: Itachi, you are so sweet, no one has ever spoken about me in such a way before but then again I have had a hard life. If my sister wouldn’t have been so selfish and difficult to understand maybe my life would have turned out better than it has, Then again, if it turned out different, we might not have met each other and gotten together, you know?
Itachi: Yeah I understand what you’re talking about, what would you think about going to sleep? It is getting pretty late and we probably need to get some sleep. 
Sonomi: Yeah I think we should go to sleep, but can I ask you a quick question before we do?
Itachi: Yeah, that would be alright with me, what is it?
Sonomi: Itachi, do you regret what you did in the past? Do you feel bad about it and miss your parents?
Itachi: Yeah, I do but I can’t do anything about it now. I mean I used to have nightmares right after it happened but now, since I’ve matured, I have learned to deal with it in the best way I know how, not thinking about it.
Sonomi: Hmm…understandable…but don’t you think it’s about time we went to sleep? It is getting late and I am getting sleepy.
Itachi: Yeah, I think so too I am getting a bit tired myself. Goodnight Sonomi, see you in the morning.
Sonomi: Goodnight Itachi, see you in you in the morning.

*~* Sonomi and Itachi go to sleep and awake the next morning to the sound of heavy footsteps. Itachi recognizes the footsteps as those of his partner Kisame*~*
Itachi: Good morning Kisame how are you?
Kisame: I’m fine but who the hell is that laying beside you and why is she here?
*~* Itachi turns to the side and notices that Sonomi has woken up*~*
Sonomi: Itachi…who the hell is that right in front of you?
Itachi: Oh Sonomi, this is my fighting partner Kisame, he is also an Akatsuki member.  Kisame, this is Sonomi we have been hanging out for a couple months now, ever since right after you left for that important mission that you had to go on that for some reason didn’t involve me going with you.  We have mutually decided to become somewhat of an item I guess you could say, you know, boyfriend and girlfriend kind of thing. 
Kisame: Boyfriend and girlfriend, Itachi I thought that wasn’t your thing. I mean, you’re basically hated by everyone and I just assumed that no one would want to be with you because of your history.
Itachi: Yeah that’s what I thought at first too but…well I better let her explain the story because I don’t really know how to explain it myself.
Sonomi: I know his history because I have heard it many times before and my story is similar except for the fact that it was my younger sister that killed my family instead of me killing them. We have a lot in common and I don’t care what his past holds. I believe that everyone needs someone to understand them and accept them as they are no matter what they have done. Plus, I find him highly attractive and I think he has the best personality than anyone I have met since I have been on my journey.
Kisame: Ok, you are a very strange person….why would you want to be with him after what he did? Especially when you know that his brother wants to kill him to get revenge. I personally think you’re stupid for it.
Itachi:  Kisame, leave her alone…if she wants to be with me let her…there’s nothing you can do about it anyways. I care a lot about her and I would do anything for her. I am going to protect her no matter what and she also vows to protect me no matter what happens. She won’t leave me over stupid reasons. 
Sonomi: Yeah…he is right I would do anything to protect him. Don’t you have a mission you could be on or something?  I mean this relationship technically has nothing to do with you anyways. 
Kisame: Actually no I don’t have a mission I should be on but I am heading to headquarters anyways. I want to be alone to think about all the information you two have given me. I personally don’t what to think about all of this.
Itachi: Yeah you go ahead and do that; we’ll be there in a little while.
Sonomi: Yeah that sounds like a good idea to me too.  Itachi, can I talk to you once he leaves?
Itachi: Sure why not

*~*Kisame walks away from them a little ways and then disappears in a cloud of white smoke. Itachi and Sonomi sit on the ground in the shade of a tree.*~*

Itachi: Sonomi, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about? Is it important?
Sonomi: Yes it is very important at least where your life is concerned.  I have what you might call sixth sense, and I feel the presence of a chakra very similar to yours and it seems very intent on something. The chakra is faint but still there. I must hide; I do not want him to see me. I think it is your brother, Sasuke. I have to tell you something, I am a healer but a very different kind of healer.  Under certain conditions, like if a person is my family or someone who I care very deeply for, if they die then I can bring them back to life. The other exception is if someone I care very deeply for has someone that they regret what they did to someone, in example murder, and the truly regret it I can also bring them back to life.
Itachi: That is a skill I have never heard of….is it your bloodline trait?
Sonomi: Yes, it is it was passed on to me by both of my parents. They had small amounts of the ability but doctors say I am probably the only one of my kind that has it this strong. The catch to me being close to someone is that they have to care as deep about me as I do them for the spell to work. Once the spell is done, the persons involved won’t die until the time that was originally set for them to die. 
Itachi: I understand, so it’s basically to make sure that someone isn’t saying they regret it even if they really don’t, just so they can have that person or persons back, am I right?
Sonomi: Yes, you are exactly right. That is what I am trying to prevent. Do you honestly and truly regret what you did and miss them? Do you really want them back that badly?
Itachi: Yes I do, I was being selfish and also wanting power and I also killed them so the leaders of the village didn’t. You know they were planning to anyways. They had decided that they were becoming too strong. I was thinking of myself and my brother. I didn’t want him to turn against the leaf. 
Sonomi: Your brother is closer than before, if I don’t hide soon he may find me and kill me as well, if that happens I can’t heal you and that means we can’t be together forever. Well, I must be going now, once the coast is clear and I know for sure that he is gone, I will come back for you. Once we do this though, you will have to stay low key, no one must know you are still alive unless we want them to know. See you soon.
*~* Sonomi disappears in a cloud of white smoke, leaving Itachi alone to meet his inevitable fate. Not long after she disappeared, Sasuke appears in her place, staring his older brother down, his gaze dripping with hate. The two of them fight a long and drawn out battle, nearly almost equal in strength, Sasuke the strongest of the two, throughout the whole battle up until the very end, when Sasuke did what he has longed to do, ending his brother’s life. Now that Sasuke had accomplished his long awaited goal, he disappears almost as suddenly as he appeared not leaving a trace behind that would show he was there, except for his brother’s dead body. As soon as he was gone, Sonomi reappears and takes Itachi’s body to their hideout. She performs the spell that she had been telling him about, slowly recovering his health. It takes a couple of days for him to fully heal but even so they stay hidden. By now the news has spread all over the leaf village and everyone is congratulating Sasuke for what he did. She stays by Itachi’s side until he has regained full health. Once he wakes up from his recovery, he feels her sitting by his side and holding his hand, taking care of him even as he rests. Itachi wakes up fully and notices that she is asleep but still holding his hand. He feels like he wants to pull away but a stronger feeling that he has never felt before and doesn’t understand, tells him he shouldn’t pull away, just enjoy it while it lasts. He stays that way until she wakes up.*~*
Itachi: Good morning, did you sleep well?
Sonomi: Yes, I slept much more peacefully than usual; I think it was because you were near me.
Itachi: Can I ask you a question? I don’t understand it myself and I am not sure how I should feel about it.
Sonomi: Yes that’s fine, what is it?
Itachi: While you were sleeping I noticed that you were holding my hand. At first, I felt like I wanted to pull away but a stronger feeling took over. It was if my body didn’t want to pull away from your touch. I’ve never felt something like that before, it’s kind of strange and new to me. It’s almost like I have fallen in love with you, or at least have strong feelings for you. Do you think that is possible? I wouldn’t really know, I’ve never dealt with something like this before.
Sonomi: Yes, it is a very likely possibility. The healing that I did only works if both people involved care deeply about one another and that includes being in love. I feel the same around you, despite what everyone else has said. I don’t care what they think, they just don’t understand that I love you and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop that. Just tell me what’s in your heart, to the best of your abilities, and I will help you to understand it better, if I can. If you feel uncomfortable saying that you love me right now, I’ll understand. You’re not used to this and that’s ok. All I can really tell you is to follow your heart and say what you feel inside. I really do care about you and I want nothing more than to be with you. 
Itachi: You’re right, I’m not used to this kind of thing but I do understand what you are saying…this is kind of hard for me; this is something I’ve never done before so bear with me. Sonomi I…..love…..you…I really do, I can’t explain it but my heart is telling me that it is true, It is all so new and confusing for me and I don’t know how to react, or how to deal with it.
Sonomi: Itachi, I’m surprised that you so willingly admitted it. I love you too and I’m not just saying that. You mean so much to me. You’re hurting inside and anyone who took time to get to know and understand you would see that. If they aren’t able to see something that obvious then they are truly stupid.
Itachi: True, I never really had anyone that took time to pay much attention to me. No one would believe me if I told them what really happened. I mean, there were two girls in particular that liked me when I was about Sasuke’s age but once I did what I did, they, like everyone else, shunned me because they didn’t agree with or understand what I did.  
Sonomi: Who were the girls?
Itachi: The two girls that follow Sasuke around, it was each of their mothers. They used to over me just like their daughters fight over Sasuke. I never really understood it myself.
Sonomi: Neither do I, I don’t see the point in following someone around who isn’t paying attention to you and could care less. I am not like that, I was just curious about you and I wanted to get to know you and see how you felt about the whole thing. It’s just as I thought, you realize that it was wrong and a lot of people wouldn’t understand. You wish that you could take it back and that they would give you a chance to explain that you were just following orders. You also know that it’s in the past and there’s nothing you can do about it, or is there something you can do?
Itachi: What do you mean “or is there something I can do”? I murdered my family and my clan, I can’t bring them back and even though you brought me back, there’s no way you can bring them back, is there?
Sonomi: Actually, I can but only if you really miss them and regret what you did even if you were ordered to. I mean you dying the way you did should show you what they felt. I know it hurt you but you don’t need to admit it to me, I already know. All you have to do is show me where they are and I will do what I can. Does Sasuke know where they are buried?
Itachi: He might, he might not. I have no way of knowing whether he does or not. I will show you where they are, I am not sure about this whole thing though. I don’t know how they will react to me now if we bring them back.
Sonomi: Would you mind retiring from the Akatsuki? I mean not fully but just enough where you don’t murder and you don’t have to wear the cloak except for very important meetings and things of that nature. You don’t have to if you don’t want to; I’m just thinking that it might make things go over with your parents and all. Aren’t you tired of the life you’re leading, all the murder and blood? I am sure that if you explain the real reason behind what you did, they will probably understand.
Itachi: Yeah, I’ve been thinking about it and I’m actually kind of tired of it. You know, it’s not something I enjoy doing. I want to be a member still but I don’t want to do any missions. Is there anyone we can talk to for that to be arranged? I don’t know of anybody personally. I am going to need some help getting out of the Akatsuki, I don’t know how hard it will be and I don’t want to get hurt.
Sonomi: I think it’s about time we go and see Sangi. He is the head of the department I was a part of, so naturally he has more say in matters like this. What do you think about going to talk to him and see what we can do and then go see your parents?
Itachi: That sounds fine to me. I am not sure what to say though; I never thought I would see the day when I was faced with the prospect of retiring from the Akatsuki.
Sonomi: That is fine, you will only need to do a minimal amount of talking, I will be doing most of the talking since I know him personally and I can get more done that way.
Itachi: That sounds good to me, I would rather you take of it for me since I don’t know him and I don’t want to say anything out of line. I don’t want to jeopardize our chances of getting this done.
Sonomi: Ok then, we should be on our way. After all, he is a very busy man and usually you need an appointment to see him but I am different. Since I was his best pupil and the one that no one else has been able to match, I can see him whenever I please. 
*~*Sonomi and Itachi pack up camp and head out, Sonomi taking the lead, since she knows where they are headed. They travel far into the forest behind the leaf village and a little ways into the mountains. They see a large stone building looming in the distance. She walks up to the door, punches in a code on the keypad and the door unlocks and she opens it. She walks up to the front desk and talks with the receptionist, telling her that they are here to see Sangi. He tells the receptionist to let them in. She shows them the door and opens it for them. They head up the stairs to his office. They open a large ornately carved wooden door. They walk into a beautiful office facing a desk with a dark haired man sitting in front of a large window. When they walk in, he turns his chair around so that he is facing them.*~*
Sangi: Hello Sonomi, how are you? I haven’t seen you in awhile, is everything alright? Do you need my help for anything?
Sonomi: I am fine Sangi, how about you? I do need your help, it’s very important to me. Of course you know the story of Itachi and his past; this is about the two of us. We are dating now and he has confided in me that he wishes he wouldn’t have done what he did to his parents, even though he was ordered to. He said that if there was any possible way that he could bring them back to life, he would do it. I told him that he must truly regret it and from what I have seen and heard, he has shown me that he does. You can do tests if you must do them to find out if he is telling the truth and his feelings are real. I really do love him and I would do anything to see him happy.
Sangi: I am fine, thanks for asking. I am curious about one thing; didn’t he get killed by his younger brother not too long ago? Yes, I am sure that he did I am positive about it. If he is standing here, then that means that you must have done the spell to bring him back to life. If that is the case, then he is not the same Itachi that I have heard about. The one that I know only cared about himself and power. Can I ask you something? What did you mean when you said seen and heard?
Sonomi: That is true, but the thing is, he has shown me a side of himself that no one has ever seen. What I have heard since I have been around him is his dreams. He would talk in his sleep saying how badly he missed his parents. I understand him better than most people would, because I have a very similar situation and I know how he feels. You can even ask him about his feelings concerning all of this or you can take my word for it. That decision is totally up to you, what you want is to know for certain that it is the truth, am I right?
Sangi: Yes, that is what I would like to know. I need to talk to him personally to see if he truly regrets his actions. What I can say is that he has changed from what he was if you were able to resurrect him with no problem. You are the only one of your kind that is able to do that. The gift you have is extremely rare to possess, even from the family that you came from. You don’t have to leave while I talk with him, but you can if you want to. Though, I doubt that you will want to, since he is your love.
Sonomi: I do believe that I will stay, if it is for nothing more than to help him out with what to say. As you know, he isn’t used to this kind of thing.
Sangi: Itachi, are you positive that you know your feelings about of all of this? You know all of the risks included and everything I’m sure. Sonomi wouldn’t have neglected to tell you something that important.
Itachi: Yes, she told me everything that is involved with this kind of thing. My feelings are true, I know that for sure. At least they feel real, based on what little information I know about feelings. I feel that this is the only way to deal with this. I need to apologize, and explain what the real reason was, no matter how hard it might be for me. I know they probably won’t believe me, but that is something to be expected. I am thinking, if I do this, my parents, Sasuke, and I, can reunite and be a family again. If, after I have explained myself, they still want to disown me, then that will be fine.
Sangi: With what happened, I can see why you would think that. I have collected all of the information that I need. You have shown me that you truly feel bad about it. You have changed, you are thinking about your parents and your brother instead of yourself and power. You’re not as selfish as you once were. That is a very big step for you, Itachi. It is also a very good thing that you have taken that step.
Itachi: Thanks…..I guess…….
Sonomi: Ok, now that has been taken care of, we can go now right, Sangi?
Sangi: Yes, you may go, but take this with you. It is a map of where his parents are buried and all of the steps for the spell. Good luck you two, I hope everything turns out the way you want. Check back with me and tell me how it goes when you get back. I will see you when you get back. Now, you two should get going, you have a long trip ahead of you.
Sonomi: Yes, we should get going, I will see you later. Thanks for the information and the permission to follow through with the resurrection. Itachi, let’s get going, it’s a long trip and the sooner we leave, the sooner we can start the resurrection.
Itachi: Yes, let’s get going….I guess I will see you later, Sangi.
*~* Sonomi and Itachi leave Sangi’s headquarters and start on their trip to find the gravesite. They walk for quite awhile, following the map as they go. As they walk, it starts to get dark, so they decide to stop and rest for the night. Sonomi sets up cam and starts a fire. She cooks dinner for the both of them. They eat, and then lay down side by side holding each other, to sleep. They sleep a deep sleep all through the night. Sonomi wakes up before Itachi and watches him sleep, running her hand through his hair. She gets up and cooks breakfast while he sleeps. As soon as breakfast is done cooking, Itachi wakes up and turns over the face her. Sonomi notices that he is awake and smiles to herself.*~* 
Sonomi: Did you sleep well Itachi?
Itachi: Yes, actually I did sleep relatively well. I seem to sleep better when I am around you. I don’t have the dreams about my parents and the clan that I used to. Were you playing with my hair while I was asleep? I only ask because that’s what it felt like, I noticed it when I was slowly waking up.
Sonomi: Yes, I was, I find it very relaxing and I also like watching you sleep. You look so innocent when you are asleep. At least in my opinion you are. I don’t really expect you to respond to that.
Itachi: I wasn’t planning on responding even if I knew how. Should we pack up and get going? We still have a long trip ahead of us and the faster we get going, the faster we can get there.
Sonomi: Yes, let’s get packed up and get ready to go. Would you mind helping me pack up? It will go a lot faster with your help.
Itachi: No, I’ll help. I don’t mind, we are in this together and I don’t want you doing it all by yourself. There’s no sense in letting you wear yourself out doing all of the work yourself.
*~* Sonomi and Itachi pack up camp and get started back on their long journey. By this point, they are about half way there. They keep going until it gets dark. By this time, they can almost see where their goal lies. They stop and set up camp and this time Itachi decides to cook, to take some of the workload off of Sonomi. They eat dinner and get into bed, they talk for a little while.*~*
Sonomi: Itachi, I didn’t know that you could cook so well….where did you learn how to cook?
Itachi: Being out here on my own all of the time, I had to learn how to cook so I could survive. It just became a habit I guess. I don’t think about how good it is; mostly it’s just food to me. 
*~* After they finish talking they lay down and go to sleep and sleep for awhile, they get up, eat breakfast, then they pack up camp and finish up the trip, arriving at the gravesite marked on the map. Sonomi begins preparing for the resurrection. She starts the process of the resurrection and has no trouble at all and it works, bringing his parents back from the dead. After the process is finished, she sits back and relaxes. His parents slowly wake up. They look at Itachi, then at Sonomi with a puzzled look on their faces.*~*
Fugaku: What is the meaning of this? Itachi killed us, how are we alive?
Sonomi: I resurrected the two of you with his help. In order for it to have worked properly, he must feel true remorse for what he did. The two of you standing here shows me that he truly does regret it. I know that it will take time for the two of you to understand this and you might forgive him you might not, that is up to you.
Mikoto: Thank you; we don’t know what to say. What about our home? It was destroyed as well, we have nowhere to live. What about the rest of the clan? It was just us you know.
Sonomi: I rebuilt the house so no worries there. The rest of the clan has been resurrected as well. Itachi darling, do you have anything else to add?
Itachi: Mom, dad, I am truly sorry about everything I’ve done to you. It was never said, but I was ordered by the fourth hokage to eliminate the Uchiha clan, because in his opinion we were getting too powerful. I know that you probably don’t believe me or know how to forgive me. Just know that I truly am sorry. Go find Sasuke and explain everything to him. If he doesn’t believe you when you say I am sorry, I will tell him myself. We must be going; we have other things to take care of.
Fugaku: I can’t believe that old man; I can’t believe he would order our own blood to murder us. Yes, I guess you must tend to other things.
Mikoto: Alright son, we’ll let you get going. Just come back and visit us, so we can catch up and everything. We will see you later.
Itachi: Oh, and one other thing. We rebuilt the house bigger than it was so that we can move in. Everything that was in there before is there along with some new additions but everything is in the same place.
 Mikoto: That is so kind of you; of course you can live with us. It will be just like the old days.
Sonomi: You are very welcome. I will make sure that he comes back and visits you. If you don’t mind I will be coming along as well.
Mikoto: That is fine by me and I am sure my husband won’t mind. He just doesn’t know how to react to all of this right now. Ok you two, you better get going, you don’t want to be late.
Sonomi: Yes we should.
Itachi: See you later mother, tell father the same. I love the both of you, and again, I am very sorry.
Mikoto: I love you too son, and of course I will tell him. I do want us to get as back to normal as we can as a family. I will see you when you come back. I know that the two of you probably need a vacation. You have done so much work; I know that you probably want some time to yourselves.
Sonomi: Yes, we do, who knows, there might be a reason to celebrate when we come back.
*~* Sonomi and Itachi leave his parents house but before they leave, Itachi gives his mother a hug, his mother watches with a smile on her face as they leave, knowing that her son really cares and regrets his orders. They check in with Sangi, telling him how it went and the plans they have. He tells them not to worry about missions or anything else, he will give them their time together and to take as much time away as they need. Sonomi agrees with Sangi and then the two of them walk out of his office. They are not heard from for about four years. They show up at his parents’ house with two children, a boy and a girl. They knock on the door and his mother answers. Sonomi sees Sasuke and Fugaku sitting in the kitchen, talking.*~*
Mikoto: Hello son, hello Sonomi how have you two been?
Sonomi: We have been good. As you might have noticed we have two new additions with us this time.
Mikoto: Yes, I did notice. Who are those adorable children?
Itachi: These are our twins, Mangetsu which is the boy, and Natsu is the girl. These are your grandchildren. There is only one thing missing but we will discuss that when we get into the house.
Sonomi: Isn’t it wonderful? Now Sasuke has a niece and a nephew.
Mikoto: Yes, it is very wonderful thing indeed. They look just like the two of you.
*~* Sasuke gets up from the kitchen table and stands beside his mother with a somewhat uncomfortable expression on his face. Almost like he doesn’t want to be around his brother but at the same time he does.*~*
Sasuke: Hello brother, I am glad to see that you regret what you did, even if it was ordered for you to do so. Now that I have heard the actual truth, I understand a little better why you did it. Either way, you would have been kicked out of the leaf village; you could have even been killed if you disobeyed the orders. You having a son must mean that the Uchiha legacy will continue on.
Itachi: Yes brother, it does. I am glad you are treating me a little warmer than before. Which means that father must have talked to you and explained everything to you.
Sasuke: It seems so doesn’t it? I still haven’t completely forgiven you but that will take time. I can’t say how long it will be; only time will tell. This must be your girlfriend and the mother of your children, am I right?
Itachi: You are correct Sasuke, this is Sonomi Odayaka, She is my girlfriend at the moment but that will change once we get into the house. You seemed to have matured quite a bit since the last time we spoke, I am very proud of you.
Sasuke: Nice to meet you Sonomi, thank you for the compliment Itachi, at least we can be on a first name basis for once.
Sonomi: I am proud of you for being so nice to your brother, it shows that you have matured a lot and that is a very good thing.
Sasuke: Thank you Sonomi, should we go inside? Dinner is almost ready and you two have a lot to unpack.
Itachi: Yes, let us go in, we will just put everything in my room. Come on darling.
Sonomi: I am following you Itachi.
*~* Sonomi, Sasuke and Itachi go inside the house to put their things away. Itachi takes Sonomi and the kids to his room, puts everything away and lays the kids down for a nap. The two of the walk back into the kitchen area. Itachi talks with his mother and father quietly and then tells everyone to sit down while he remains standing. He looks at his mother and smiles. He walks over towards Sonomi and stops in front of her. He reaches inside his pocket and pulls a small box out of it. He does it in such a way that she can’t see it. He bends down on one knee and opens the box. In the box is a round gem on a black onyx band. The gem is half diamond, half ruby. It is the symbol for the Uchiha clan. Itachi looks at Sonomi with a soft expression on his face.*~*
Itachi: Sonomi Odayaka will you marry me? We already have two children and I feel like in order for us to be a real family, we need to get married. This is a specially designed ring. By giving you this ring with my family symbol on it, it means that I am asking you to be an official part of the Uchiha clan.
Sonomi: Itachi, of course I will marry you, I love you more than anything in the world. I will be glad to spend the rest of my life with you. I am honored that you want me to be your wife and I will gladly accept that title. I will gladly accept the title of Mrs. Itachi Uchiha. When should we hold the wedding?
Itachi: I am not quite sure, I like you, have never done this sort of thing before. I am going to talk this over with my parents, privately, is that fine with you?
Sonomi: Yes Itachi, that is fine with me.
*~* Itachi puts the engagement ring on her finger kisses her gently and summons his parents to follow him*~*
Itachi: Mother, father, I am going to need help with this. I know that I love her, and I am not just doing this for the sake of the kids. I really do want to spend the rest of my life with her. I just don’t know how to go about all of the wedding plans and everything. I was thinking that since you have been married, that you could help us out. *~*
Fugaku: Honey, I think this is more your domain than mine. I will let you handle this.
Mikoto: Alright, that is fine by me. Now son, when exactly do you want this wedding to occur? How many people are going to be invited?
Itachi: I just want the wedding to be soon. As for how many people there will be, that is sort of a surprise. Would it be better for Sonomi to handle all of the fine details?
Mikoto: It might, plus I would like to get to know her better. Tell her to come in here; you can go talk to your father and your brother.
Itachi: Ok then, I will see you in a little while.
*~* Itachi leaves the room, tells Sonomi to go in the room where his mother is sitting. Itachi then sits down at the table with his father and younger brother. Sonomi quietly enters the room and sits down. *~*
Sonomi: Hello Mikoto, what did you need to see me about?
Mikoto: I want to get to know you better and we can work together on the fine details of the wedding. Itachi wants me and you to handle this. As you know, guys are not that good at planning weddings and those type events.
Sonomi: That I do know. It is very obvious in my opinion.
Mikoto: Yes. Why don’t you tell me a little about yourself?
Sonomi: My name is Sonomi Odayaka, I am 23 years old. I am much like Itachi and Sasuke. The way I met Itachi was outside of the Hidden Leaf Village where him and Kisame were walking. I am out on my own to find my youger sister, Korosu. She killed the entire Odayaka clan, but me. I want to find her so that I can kill her for what she did to our family. It is the same story of Itachi and Sasuke except the younger left the oldest alive. I want to kill her for the simple fact that she murdered our family before it was time for them to die. I was severely injured emotionally and somewhat physically. That is what the scar down my arm is. I am very lucky that she didn’t cut any major veins. I don’t think that she had the heart to kill her older sister, who she looked up to so much. She used to somewhat idolize me when we were younger. Then, about 6 months before the murders took place, something drastically changed her, but no one knows what. That’s what I am aiming to find out. How a young child could slit the wrists and throats of her beloved parents. How someone could be so sick and heartless. Enough about that, it is hard for me to talk about, even after all this time. She might be about 19 now, this happened when she was 15. Now, let’s move on to my relationship with Itachi. As you might have noticed, he has changed quite noticeably since we have been together; he isn’t the selfish power hungry little boy anymore. I love him with every fiber in my body, soul and mind. Even though he has that rough, emotionless exterior, I was able to see through it. I could tell that he was hurting on the inside, even though he was ordered to do it. Even though he had help from his uncle. It hasn’t been easy on him, not at all. He only dreamed about what he did when Kisame wasn’t around. He seems to feel so much more relaxed with me around. I have brought out a side of him to no one has ever seen. He is a very caring, sweet and gentle person. Once you get past what he did, you can’t help but to love him. I understand him probably better than he realizes.
Mikoto: It seems like you love him very much, but there is one thing that I don’t understand. How will anyone else be at the wedding, considering that Itachi and his uncle killed the entire clan? 
Sonomi: Well, that was part of the surprise, but I guess it would be proper to explain things to you. As you know, I basically brought Itachi back to life. I already explained the process about how that works. Well, the same is possible for others, just like we brought you and your husband back to life; I was able to do the same for the rest of the clan. Itachi wanted it to be a surprise for you when everyone showed up for the wedding. I don’t know if anyone else will show up, especially from Konoha. That is fine by me though, considering they don’t understand. 
Mikoto: Oh wow, that was very thoughtful of the two of you. I know it was probably a hard process, I myself have never heard of such a talent. I can tell that you mean a lot to my son. All of this is kind of hard to take in all at once but we might want to get started on planning this wedding. I’m sure that we could come up with a decent amount of money to spend. We taught our boys very young to save up their money for something important. So that they would always have some money to fall back on if they needed it. I know it seems strange now, because of what happened that I would even want to speak to him, but after all, he is my son. I love him, no matter what he does

© 2011 Crimson Goddess


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i'm not done yet. writer's block has been going on for about a year now.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Took me awhile, kinda got stuck planning the wedding lol

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was really good Crimson. I'm not a big Naurto fan but from reading this.. I seemed to connect with it. My brother's a huge Naurto fan and he said you did an amazing job. Thank you.
♥ Ta'Shandra

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 25, 2011
Last Updated on July 22, 2011
Previous Versions

Author

Crimson Goddess
Crimson Goddess

Pilot Mountain, NC



About
Welcome to my page of poetry, hope you enjoy. :D more..

Writing