Juni.

Juni.

A Chapter by Crystal Haven
"

The first of many.

"
Case 1 - Juni

She was the first one. A new girl at the school, nearly 17. She'd moved to England from Ireland and had a strong Irish accent that caused my groin to twitch. Her hair was naturally thick and curly, which reached just below her ample breast. It was a dark red with lighter streaks of pinky orange on the top from where the sun had caught the top of it. Her eyes, piercing emerald with dark green flecks, were large and round with massive eyelashes that needed no make-up. Alabaster skin, lightly blushed cheeks, plump lips.
Though out of all the features I couldn't help but notice her lower half. Legs that seemed to go on forever topped with a perfectly round posterior that was clearly defined by her school skirt, enough to cause my privates to stand neatly to attention.

I remember the skirt the most, how it sat on top of her cheeks, not too short to be s****y and impure, but not to long for me to lose interest.
Her personality was captivating. She was so clearly shy, probably barely spoken to boys, and clearly had no idea what she had going for her. It felt like something out of some sort of film, but this girl was pure and real. When she spoke, it was soft, but she was chatty and bubbly at the same time.

After her first day at the school I knew she would be my first target. I'd thought abut it before and now I finally wanted to live my school-boy fantasies, and it was with this girl. I'd practised this so many times in my head, it was impossible for it to go wrong. The time came when there was a party at my friend Greg's house. Booze, music and girls. Juni was going to be there, so I had to be there too.

On the night of the party I was nervous, I showered at least 3 times just to get rid of the sweat that was building. To calm down I watched a few filthy video's to relax, I rubbed my shaft a little, but not enough to ejaculate. That was for later.

In my casual clothes and ready to go I hopped into my car. I was excited about this two. I had only passed my test a few weeks ago and was glad to finally be one of the cool guys that had a car. It was some old Ford or something. I don't even remember right now, I'm too focused on the night that was to come.

I picked up a couple of mates on the way and they all promptly handed me petrol money, I made it clear that they were to pay it or they could f**k off. I drove off smoothly to Greg's house listening to the beat of the song on the radio, psyched about my plans for tonight. For Juni. For me.

When we arrived the first thing I did was locate Juni. She was in the lounge with a couple of friends who were forcing her to try her first vodka shot. This was good, it'd make my plans go better. I slowly looked her up and down and took in her form. She was wearing a skirt of similar length and style to her school one, but it was black and sequinned as opposed to the standard grey dullness. On top she was wearing a light and pretty pale pink blouse that should of clashed with her hair, but didn't. A couple of buttons were undone which revealed some cleavage. She was wearing medium heels that she must have borrowed from a friend as she didn't look like she was comfortable in them. It took a lot of effort to look away from Juni and control the erection forming in my trousers. I quickly grabbed a beer from a mate and carefully drank it periodically. I didn't want to be drunk and not remember this, it was going to be the start of everything. I headed for the kitchen, the best place to hang out if you want to stay away from the craze of this party - which I did.

It wasn't for another couple of hours that I saw Juni head to the bathroom by herself. Her normally lightly blushed cheeks were a slightly deeper red that normal, but she was walking fine, influenced but in her own mind (mostly). I sneaked off to wait outside the bathroom. I felt pervy and dirty doing this, but I liked it. The thought of her slipping down that short black skirt and revealing...

I had to calm down. If I got too excited now, it would all be over. I relaxed slightly. I heard a flush from inside the bathroom and readied myself. The bolt on the door slipped out and the door opened.

And there she was, beautiful as ever. I stepped forward.

"Hi Juni." I said, with a hint of what I thought was 'allure'.

"Urm..Hey...erm...what's your name again?" She blushed more deeply. I chuckled inwardly, of course she wouldn't know my name. Which makes it all the more sweeter.

"Daniel." I smiled and leaned forward, close enough to let her feel my breath on her face.
"Would you like to go somewhere alone Juni?" She was flustered now, and had no idea what to say to me. My prediction had been correct, she'd barely spoken to a boy.

"I..um...well...I...Daniel..."

"Come on, let's go." I took her hand, half expecting her to pull away a scream at me that I was a pervert but she continued to hold as I led her upstairs in the house.

Upstairs was out of bounds to anyone but close friends to Greg, and this is where I lucked out. He was keeping an eye on the stairs all night but he didn't say a word when I headed for them. It pays to know people.

I carefully led Juni up the stairs, she stumbled a little and I had to help, she must of had a smidge more than I thought. I tugged her lightly down the corridor towards Greg's parents bedroom. Greg's room would be too weird. I closed the door and the loud noises from the party downstairs was muffled. We couldn't be heard. I could hear her breathing, slightly heavier than before, behind me as I turned round to face her gorgeous form. She sat down on the bed, and I sat beside her. I was unable to control myself any more. I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers.

They were softer than I imagined and it became clear how inexperienced she was but I pushed on regardless. At first she was started and I could see she was about to pull away, so I slipped out my tongue and gently ran it across her bottom lip. She shivered slightly. I could tell she was turned on. I pushed my tongue further into her resisting lips. They held for a few moment more and then they gave, allowing me to entrance her mouth. I started to be a bit rougher here, egged on by my genitals. I roughly pressed my tongue all over her mouth and my hand flew up and held the back of her head, pulling her closer to my face and pushing my tongue deeper into her mouth. She moaned slightly, and the vibrations caused me to tingle. I pushed her down so she was lying on the bed and started to climb on top of her. Then she pulled away.

"We shouldn't...be doing this. This...is wrong." Her lips trembled slightly causing her to stutter. Her breathing was very heavy and pupils dilated, she was trying to play good girl, but I could tell her attracted she was, and how much she was gagging for it.

"Don't be silly," I said sliding my hand up her skirt. She froze. "I can tell how much you want this by how damp your panties are." And sure enough, as my hands brushed her underwear I could feel the dampness. I pushed in the general area of where her clitoris would be. She gasped. "Now try to tell me we shouldn't be doing this." She was silent from then, and I knew I had won. My dreams had come true.

I stood up and nudged her so that she would move her head onto the pillow. She moved. I bent down and kissed her again, this time I didn't have to wait for her to relinquish her mouth. As this got increasingly more passionate I let my hand slide up her blouse. I cupped my hand around her left breast, squeezed slightly and was awarded with a light moan. I broke from the kiss and mounted her. She stared up into my eyes. She was scared. I didn't care.

Impatiently I undid the buttons of her blouse and she started to blush deeply again.

"Could we turn the lights off?" she asked nervously, looking me in the eyes.

"No." I stated. "I want to see every part of you." She blushed more and looked away. Extremely embarrassed. You'd think the alcohol would have taken care of that!

I finished unbuttoning and reached behind her back, quickly unclipping her plain white t-shirt bra. Not the most sexiest thing in the world, but her body completely made up for it. I slipped the rest of her bra off and looked at the glorious present I had unwrapped. Her breasts were D cups - at least and they were a glorious cream coloured colour. Her n*****s were pinky brown and her areola's the perfect size. I leaned down and took her right one into my mouth. They hardened quickly as I began to suck harder. With each suck Juni moaned from that sweet little mouth of hers, from pain or pleasure, I couldn't care less. By now my boner had reached the point of being uncomfortable. I eagerly unzipped my trousers and reached down to pull it out.

"Oh my..." Juni gasped as she gazed for the first time at a real-life fully erected penis of 9".

"I want you to suck it. It's easy, just like sucking a lollipop. You'll do it for me. Understand?" I stared right into her eyes, and I could tell she was too scared to refused. I stood up and offered it to her. She slid slowly across from the bed and lined her face up with it. Sensing that she needed some encouragement, I pushed my throbbing c**k to her lips, begging her to part them and take me. With reluctance, she did. At first only a couple of inches got surrounded by the heat of her mouth, so I pushed further forwards, I wanted the real deal and I was going to get it. Her eyes started to water slightly and she reached roughly 5 inches. I let her stop there. There's only so much a girl can do.

"I want you to suck hard now, and as you do it move your head forwards and backwards." I felt her mouth tighten and she began to suck. The pleasure was unbelievable. I felt tingles all the way down my c**k and I loved the feeling. She began to bob her head, and the feel of the tip of my c**k hitting the back of her throat was too much. I grabbed the back of her head and held it still. I then began to move myself, thrusting hard into the back of her throat. Her eyes were really watering now and I could see she was very close to gagging. I kept going. This felt too good. I moaned loudly at a particularly hard thrust felt her stiffen as I exploded into the back of her throat.

"You swallow it Juni. If any drips out, you'll be punished." Her eyes widened more and I could feel her hastily trying to swallow all of the salty liquid gushing down her throat. It was too much. She choked and spat some up onto my stomach.

"Lick it off. I want it all gone. But don't think you won't go unpunished." I could see she was regretting this. She didn't expect my forceful nature. But she never asked me to stop. She licked the sprayed cum from my stomach and I looked down at her, pleased to see Juni doing as I said.

"Stand up." I instructed, and she promptly did so. I turned her around so she was facing away from her and I bent her over. The lower she went, the higher her skirt went up. Eventually her face was pressed against the cover of the bed. I lifted her skirt the rest of the way up and marvelled at the beautiful a*s that lay before me. I slipped off her white knickers and put them in my pocket. She was still wearing the heels.

"Time for your punishment Juni. No noise now" I heard her whimper slightly, but maybe that was in my imagination. I raised a hand and slapped it across her perfectly rounded a*s. It left a red hand print. I heard her whimper, this time for sure.

"I said no noise." And I slapped her three times in a row. On the last slap she made a quiet moan. This pleased me. Taking her by surprise, I flipped her onto her back. She stared in awe at my hardened c**k. I winked cheekily at her and lifted her skirt back up to reveal her delicious p***y. She had ginger pubic hairs, but not very many, it was evident that she trimmed herself up. At the top I could see her engorged clitoris, surrounded by glittering juices. I spread her legs out to reveal more of her p***y, which by now was dripping so much there was a small stain on the duvet. Pushing her back onto the bed slightly I got down onto my knees. I leaned forward, letting my breath tickle her area, teasing her. I could almost see that it was getting wetter. I let my tongue extend and then I gentle licked the top of her clitoris. She gasped in what could only be delight. I was done with being gentle and nice. I roughly stabbed my tongue into her tender c**t and continued to do so, being rewarded with showers of moans and sighs. She was going crazy for it. As I did this I slipped two fingers easily inside of her. She moaned especially loud as I began to pound the inside of her with my fingers, producing evermore juices and even more moans. Her breathing started getting extremely fast and her moaning high. She was close. I stopped licking, but continued pounding.

"Do you want to orgasm?" I asked simply.

"Oh god...yes...yes..." she got out between moans.

"Say that you're a dirty w***e who wants Daniel to make you cum." I was expecting, embarrassment, refusal, even whispered, but instead I got...

"I'M A DIRTY W***E AND I WANT DANIEL TO MAKE ME CUM PLEEEAASSEEE!" Her irish accent was so strong, it turned me on even more, fully hardening my c**k. Needing no more encouragement, I bend down again and pushed hard on her clitoris, building it up again. Slowly. Slowly. Breathing heavier. And heavier. Moaning higher. And higher.

She screamed with ecstasy as she came to a climax and I pushed extra hard with my tongue to help her ride out the orgasm. She then relaxed completely and laid there panting, face red from the energy of it. I dragged her head to the pillow again and slipped off my boxers and trousers. Eagerly I climbed and mounted her again. I lined up my c**k with her p***y.

"Juni, are you a virgin?" Her eyes fluttered open and they widened as she saw my c**k ready to enter her p***y.

"Y..yes." She whispered. I placed my hands on her hips, and without thought or feeling I thrust deep inside of her. She gasped, not enough breath for sounds or words and I sat there deep inside of her.

"Did that hurt?"

"A little."

"Good." With that I began thrusting inside of her, hard, causing the bed to rock in time with my thrusting. Her head was smacked back as I plunged inside of her.

"Oh, Daniel..." I could feel the insides of her p***y squeeze around my pulsating member, begging it to cum inside of her. Now was not the time for thoughts on babies, that was her problem. I could feel myself coming close so I quickly pulled out. She sighed with relief, thinking it was all over.

With pure lust overcoming all thoughts I dragged her from the bed and placed her in doggy position. I had no intention of having anal sex, I had no lube and that wouldn't be comfortable for me, but I was going to f**k her like a dog.

"D-Daniel? Is there anything you want me to do?" The question surprised me. Seems like she was enjoying this much more than I thought.

"Tell me how good it feels." And promptly I keenly pushed back inside of her, f*****g her like an animal.

"Oh....god...I love the way that feels!...I'm a dirty s**t who needs to be punished...Oh!" The obscenities fell from her mouth as easily as water through a sieve. Her voice had become a husky sexy voice, yet still innocent and irish. I couldn't get enough. It was louder than before. It sent me over the edge. With a glorious moan of unison I came inside of her, drilling her lightly to drag out my orgasm. With a sigh, I slipped out. She moaned as I did.

I wiped my c**k on her a*s and then retrieved my boxers. I looked back at the bed and she'd rolled over onto her back, skirt now covering her now-pounded p***y.

"That was good." I said, winking at her again. I pulled up my trousers. She started to put her bra back on. I was still staring at her bouncy breasts as she covered them.

"Where are my underwear, please?" She said, her voice back to it's soft and sweet self.

"A safe place, you won't be having them back." I remember her face falling and her not even bothering to argue. I think she had a strong sexual desire towards me, but was now also scared. I loved it.

As soon as I was dressed, I went back downstairs to join the party, found a bottle of beer and socialised. I later saw Juni return to the party. Self-consciously tugging down her skirt. I chuckled to myself. This is where it began.

One night stands: 1


© 2011 Crystal Haven


Author's Note

Crystal Haven
Was originally going to be just a story, but decided to repost as a chapter, I think I will develop Daniel as more of a character and plan this out as more of a story.
Legal age to have sex is 16 in my country, so I used that in this story.
And criticism is welcome, thank-you so much. <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

325 Views
Added on December 23, 2011
Last Updated on December 23, 2011


Author

Crystal Haven
Crystal Haven

United Kingdom



About
Hello! My Name is Crystal and sometimes when I'm in the mood I like to write things. I joined because I never let people read my stuff, out of embaressment and decided I want some sort of feed back. .. more..

Writing