INSOMNIAC

INSOMNIAC

A Story by crystalo

"Looking into the mirror has never made me feel different, but tonight, it stared back at me strangely, as if to stop my every movement. From where has the man in the mirror learned this dangerous trick? I have never been a person who can stare into a man's eye. I was a person who had a dream but never had the courage to interpret it in time.
I am now an insomniac and a heartless person. Now the man in the mirror smiles at me and tells me that I have succeeded. I try to recall his words but I don't remember them, and I find that someone had called me in the night, but I don't remember talking to him. What is happening to my mind? Is it damaged? Is my problem related to my mind? One more thing Doc; the last thing I perfectly remember is looking at the rain, through the window, and not in the mirror." I explained to the doctor.
The Doctor smiled at me and replied, "Can you remember which shirt you were wearing that day?"
"Nope." I shook my head.
"Were you standing when looking out of the window?"
"No, I was sitting in a chair."
                                   "You were sleeping that night. Do you know we can't remember our dreams for long time but we remember some of it. In dreams you are not person who is in world. The experience and thinking makes effects in your dreams . It never builds new thing or things but it doesn't let you think about it because the creator is your mind. Do you know how many times your lights had on/off and you disturbed in night . Same is here."
        His phone rings being louder and louder I know I have heard this ring before and  the doctor swifts his hand on my chick to  my throat. Oh his light brightens.
       I wake up and my eyes swiftly opens . My mom is standing near . Now I know that ring is my alarm bell.
Now I question my self
                                      How do I went to doctor's room?
                                      What was doctor wearing?
                                      How do person wake up and don't remember he wake up?
I have to note down story before I forget.......

© 2013 crystalo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on May 27, 2013
Last Updated on May 27, 2013
Tags: dreams, mystery, suspense, short story, insomniac

Author

crystalo
crystalo

Mumbai, India



About
I am simple boy who want to enjoy writting and i enjoy more..

Writing
A MAGIC TRICK A MAGIC TRICK

A Story by crystalo