Striker strikes again

Striker strikes again

A Chapter by .
"

"No, why?" they spoke, and then saw a Striker pulling Angela up into the air.

"
Tory looked at the brown scrappy piece of paper, while Emma wouldn't stop crying, knelled on the floor. Emma looked at Tory, once or twice to see if she was lying by look of her eyes. Tory was as worried as Emma, her brother wasn't the kind which liked her as a friend but if you stayed with him playing the play station for one hour he turned out to be a kind heart-ed fifteen year old which actually liked her sister Mira. 
"Don't worry, Ems, we'll get him back" said Tory to calm her friend down.
Emma couldn't speak because of the sock she got so she had to answer with a nod. Tory was worried, she hadn't seen her friend like this for over seven years. So, she decided to call James to see what he knew about the 'Island of Fear'.
She took out her new cellphone and called James. It took about four calls before he would answer.
"Finally!" admitted Tory, looking at Emma to see if she was ok.
"Did something happen to Angela?" he asked hoping she had fallen in a mud pool.
"No! I just wanted to ask if you know anything about the 'Island of Fear'?" questioned Tory realizing that Emma had just passed out with a tear or two on her cheek.
"Of course I do! Why, are you asking?" he answered thinking it was a little weird having her little sister asking him a question, usually she ignored him completely.
"Ok, I'll tell you as long as you don't tell mom and dad" she began, seeing Emma had just got up.
"Trouble?" he asked, with his mouth full of food.
"Yes" she approved, knowing what he would say next.
"Tell me" he urged, not wanting to get into more trouble.
"Travis got taken by a Striker about a hundred years old to the 'Island of Fear' and me and Emma don't know what to do, you have to help us whether you like it or not" told Tory quickly without even breathing, Emma stared at her as she didn't know her and then looked around the house.
"I would have to help you anyway, I don't want to get all the blame all over again" went on James, surprised Tory could talk so fast,
"Thanks" she murmured, catching her breath.
"Ok, the island which you're talking about is a myth, legend so most people don't believe it" he explained, whilst cleaning his glasses.
"Then tell me the legend" ordered Tory in a very sweet way.
"It goes like this:
Years ago, when rulers where born they brought monsters and shadows a long with them. The monsters scared peoples lives to death and shadows made persons want to kill themselves. The rulers decided to have a battle. They lost and there were years of darkness. 
After time passed, slowly and painfully a girl was born, Toryana. She was chosen to defeat the monsters and shadows. When the time came she turned seventeen and her time came. She traveled the world until she found them. And with one spell defeated them. She locked them up in a island in the 'Seventh sea' and was named empress and sorceress of Magyk. No one knows where the island is. And they name it the 'Island of Fear' because the legend says that many people who found the island but never told anybody about it never came back. Then you've got their tradition. Which is for a shadow to get frozen in ice and after a century come out and take someone to the so called 'Island of Fear'." he finished, waiting for an answer.
"Thanks, really helped" she told him and turned of. Then turned to Emma.
"Well, can we go or not?" she questioned, hoping to hear a yes. For the first time she was worried about her brother.
"It's a little impossible" she answered, not wanting to hear what she would say or shout next.
"WHAT!!!??? WHY???" she exclaimed, thinking she had never shouted so much in her life.
"Nobody knows where it is, I'm really sorry Ems" she explained to her.
Emma started crying and went to hug Tory.

Meanwhile somewhere in Globeria


"Angela, what happened between you and James?" asked Edward while walking on the smooth pavement.
"He started playing jokes on me when I was five and after that I started hating him, but he's still my brother" she replied kindly.
"You're a strange family" commented Aidan while checking the time on his watch.
"I know we all hate someone in our family. I hate James, Tory hates Mira and Harry hates Mira as well" she explained, thinking what James was up to.
"I bet Harry hates one of us" claimed Edward, looking at Angela.
"Maybe, but I think he hates Mira, he and Tory are very similar" she notified, hearing a sound in the distance.
"Probably" they said together.
"Are you two twins?" she finally questioned.
"Yes, we are" they answered in unison.
"Didn't you hear anything?" she asked, she had heard a sweep in the air.
"No, why?" they spoke, and then saw a Striker pulling Angela up into the air.
"Caaaaalll Torrryyyyyyy!!!!" she shouted, a few meters from the ground.
"Quick, what's her number?" mumbled Aidan to Edward.
"Here try this one" he suggested handing out his iPad.
Aidan dialed the number and Tory answered.
"Yes?" said Tory still with Emma crying on her shoulder.
"Tory, it's us, Aidan and Edward" they told her.
"I'm in a big crisis right now" she spoke, wiping Emma's tears from her face.
"But's its urgent!" they urged.
"Ok, tell me" she decided to let them explain their problem.
"A Striker took Angela to the islanddd...." they began but couldn't finish because the call hung up.
"What happened?" asked Emma lifting her head from Tory's shoulder.
"We have to find out where the island is, whether we want it or not." started Tory with hope again.


© 2012 .


Author's Note

.
Pls review and tell me if u see any mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's good 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx! :D
Ruby

11 Years Ago

your welcome :)
Great work! Pls, post the next one soon!

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Thanx, Roxana, always a pleasure! :D
Roxana

11 Years Ago

You're welcome! :D
I like this!Great work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Thank u! :)
 Soul Fire

11 Years Ago

You're welcome
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AE
I really like it, but the title spoils the moment when Angela's taken.

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

ok
semppu

11 Years Ago

good dialogue. good transitions and consistancy of tense. only thing would be to remove unnecessary .. read more
.

11 Years Ago

Thank u!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on August 25, 2012
Tags: sorcery, magic, fantasy, adventure


Author

.
.

Milky Way, Solar System, Earth...



Writing
The beach The beach

A Poem by .


My tongue twister My tongue twister

A Poem by .


Poliglot Poliglot

A Poem by .



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Control Control

A Poem by Soul Fire


Mirror Magic Mirror Magic

A Chapter by .