Mirror Magic

Mirror Magic

A Chapter by .

My name is Jean Amy Taylor. I used to live in the quiet mountains called the Himalayas. A place where I could see professional mountaineers climbing the famous Mount Everest, while tourists tried to follow them, but whilst taking the first step they would tumble down the green icy grass and roll down till they bumped into a tree. Now I've moved to London, with my parents, Susan my elder sister and Zack my little brother. Susan had waited for this moment all her life, Zack didn't care as long as he had his games with him. But, me, I didn't want to leave the fun and nature behind and move to a crowded city with cars and famous people. I wanted to stay in the mountains, with my aunt Margaret and my cousins Willa and Terence. But my parents wouldn't let me stay, they said it could be a great opportunity for me. So, I said yes and ended up here. Right now I was heading to my new home in a typical English taxi, looking out of the window, seeing the rain pour as I had never seen. The cab, as they would call it, stopped at an old looking house that had been painted some days ago. I could tell this because there was a bucket of white paint on the wet and dirty grass.I followed my family inside the house. It was a big one from what I had already seen. 
"Right, children, I want all of you to choose a room as quickly as possible" said mother with the happy tone she always used, I guess that was why my grandparents called her Felicia.
Susan ran upstairs without even answering. I took a glance at Zack and went upstairs followed by Zack.
When I saw the upstairs rooms, I was amazed they were much bigger than the ones in the Himalayas. Finally Zack managed to make it up with his bag full of electronic stuff more than clothing. 
"That, took a lot of time" I commented, helping him with his second bag.
"Right, now, we need order here, so let's choose our rooms" started Susan, who was interrupted by Zack. 
"Whatever, I'll take that one" he spoke as he pulled his two bags to the room in front of him.
I looked at Susan and then we turned to the rooms behind us.
I don't know what the expressions on Susan's and Zack's faces were. But I was paralyzed. I stared for a long time at the dark and big room. The walls where a deep sea blue color, there was a four posted bed covered in orange and lime tunics, a mirrored wardrobe, a crystal doubled door which led to a veranda, a 3D television stuck on the wall and even the floor was a false aquarium where wooden fishes floated around. It was all cosy and warm till I saw a scary tunic covering up something near the wardrobe. I went to it and removed the dark tunic. To my surprise it was a mirror. I thought it was quite normal until I saw a person behind me move in the reflection. I looked back but there was no one. Then I looked back to the mirror, I could see a black haired girl with glimmering blue eyes next to my reflection. It was me...


© 2012 .


Author's Note

.
pls review hope u like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

then should be than.... and loss of punctuation marks.... cosy-cozy
This chapter if full of places we don't know but are able to imagine because of the good description...
Keep it up!

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Thanks! :)
wow.........finish it.
but one correction.
'right now i am heading..'
but seriousl, finish this.

Posted 11 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

682 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 25, 2012
Last Updated on August 30, 2012
Tags: adventure, escape, fantasy


Author

.
.

Milky Way, Solar System, Earth...



Writing
The beach The beach

A Poem by .


My tongue twister My tongue twister

A Poem by .


Poliglot Poliglot

A Poem by .



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..