Miranda and Alexis get the disease

Miranda and Alexis get the disease

A Chapter by .
"

"Alexia don't do that!" shouted Mira from the top of the treehouse.

"
Tory and Emma were looking like mad in books with languages they didn't understand, the internet, watching the history channels to see if they had any idea where the island was. Emma had given up looking through an old magazine of ancient history when she found a page about the Island of Fear. 
"Tory! Come here, quickly!" she shouted ripping out of the four pages on the magazine that she had found. Tory ran from the kitchen with a book of the oldest magic someone could ever imagine.
"Look at this" Emma pointed at the paper with the title.
"Finally you've found something, I've been looking like mad at this book of the oldest sorcery just to find that and at the end, the information is always underneath your nose" she commented rather relieved that her  best friend had found the magazine.
"Well, who said modern stuff was rubbish?" she asked looking at the papers to see if she found anything.
"My grandparents from my father's side" she pointed out, they always had something against modernism.
"Who? Luke and Regina, the Emperors which aren't Emperors any more" she continued reading the papers.
"Yes, them" Tory confirmed, now looking over Emma's shoulder to see the magazines ripped off papers.

Half an hour had past and there was still no information about the island.
"This is even longer than the books we read at the academy" commented Tory getting a little bored with the situation of having to read the understandable writing. While Tory was reading Emma had been making sandwiches for both of them. And I can tell you the kitchen looked a mess. There were knives,forks and spoons thrown out of there boxes, broken white plates which Emma's mother had bought yesterday, then window was covered with tomatoes, the pots of jam had tippled over, the poor pickles which Terence had told not to touch were all on the cold kitchen tiled floor, the microwave was upside down, the pure clean glasses were all scratched and even Emma's favourite bowl full of the most expensive caviar had fallen out of the window to find itself in the middle of the beautiful garden they had outside.
"No!!!!" cried Emma seeing what had happened with the caviar.
Tory was just falling asleep when she heard the cry. Without hesitating she stood up and ran to the kitchen. When she saw the mess she knew that only two things could have happened. Or a cyclone had just entered the room or Emma was trying to make a sandwhich. Tory looked at her friend.
"Sorry, I'm not really a good friend of food" she explained, still looking terrified at her broken china plate outside.
"What happened?" Tory finally asked stepping over a pickle and falling on the floor.
"My bowl of truly expensive caviar flew out of the window and now all the nymphs are going to eat it" she complained whilst helping Tory up.
"Big deal, we've got bigger problems than that" Tory continued, remembering she found were the Island of Fear was.
"My brother and your sister!" she reminded herself.
"Yes, I've found out were they are and trust me you're not going to like the answer" she advised her, looking dreadfully at the clock.

Meanwhile at another friends house

"Alexia don't do that!" shouted Mira from the top of the treehouse.
"Don't worry Mira my sis won't do anything unless she is forced to" explained her friend already losing her voice.
Infront of Alexia there was a 17 year old girl studying for her final exams. 
Alexia looked at Mira and made a look of  'I'm ready'. Alexia took out her sapphire blue wand and cast a prank spell. Before the girl studying knew in she was all covered in water. She looked back and saw her sister climbing up the treehouse.
"What am I a newbe! I always have to study in my room" she said to herself walking furiously back inside. 
Alexia had already climbed up the tree laughing like mad and then she saw Mira.
"Mira? Is that you? Don't tell me you've caught a bug disease?" she asked rather quickly.
"First of all, you're asking to many questions and second of all no bug has bitten me! I just turn into a shape sifter at noon" Mira spoke looking at herself, she barely recognized herself. She had ginger hair and purple eyes. Her taste of clothes, according to Mira, was horrible and her voice had changed from normal to weird.
"You know if I had to call you something it would be Ruby" commented Alexia looking at Mira in the eyes.
"Ok I'll tell you. I got bitten by a bug a few minutes ago and now I look like a sweet countryside girl instead of a cool princess" she complained now looking at herself in the mirror.
"Next thing you know you're personality will change and I don't want to see that" said Alexis feeling a little faint.
"Alexis are you all right?" asked Mira seeing that Alexis was swinging from side to side and had now fallen onto the cool wooden floor.
Mira looked at her strangely and sadly. First she had thought Alexis had died and then she saw the blue slimy bug biting her. Mira took the bug carefully so that it wouldn't bite any of them again and threw it out of the treehouse. She came back to Alexis and she was different. Her went from brown to blond and her eyes were changing into a bright yellow. She was now wearing cowboy boots like Mira, a blue checked T-shirt and a jean skirt.
"Great another cowgirl" commented Mira observing her best friend from top to bottom. Alexis was still fainted but was recovering slowly. Her red cheeks turned into white ones with no blush on them. After a few minutes Mira heard a noise outside. The windows started closing and opening various times and Mira heard screaming from downstairs. She stood up and went to the window. What she saw made her freeze. Alexis's house was on fire!


© 2012 .


Author's Note

.
Pls tell me if u saw any grammar problems and pls review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story is really good keep writting more :) 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

I'll try posting the next one soon! :D Tnx for reviewing! :)
Ruby

11 Years Ago

your welcome
Most of the errors are with comma usage. In novels, They're very, very complicated. Frustratingly so. Im halfway through Neuromancer, one of the most innovative novels ever written and it had horrible comma placement in nearly every paragraph. I'll send a more detailed review later since I'm using a phone right now. Maybe write out a few paragraphs because it's always good for practice. Nice to see another novelist on this site because we are so few. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

I know we are very few but great at novels! Tnx for reviewing! :D
Great chapter! 100-100 Your book is getting interesting at the minute!

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx Roxana! :)
Roxana

11 Years Ago

No problemo! :D
shouted riping of the four pages on the magazine that she had found.----ripping out

My grandparents from my fathers side---father's

Don't tell me you've caught a bug desease?" ------disease


You now if I had to call you something it would be Ruby----know

another great chapter. my only advice is to work on the grammar and spelling

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx it's also that I sometimes miss the keys on the keyboardso tnx for telling me! :)
Taylor H.

11 Years Ago

You're welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

370 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on September 4, 2012
Tags: magic, sorcery, fantasy


Author

.
.

Milky Way, Solar System, Earth...



Writing
The beach The beach

A Poem by .


My tongue twister My tongue twister

A Poem by .


Poliglot Poliglot

A Poem by .



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The strange man The strange man

A Chapter by .