Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by sHiLoH

Sadie-May Williams enjoyed having Daniel Fuller live in the same apartment as her. It made her feel safe.

 

They had known each other since preschool. Sadie had always been a grade below Daniel. She probably wouldn’t have ever gotten to know him had it not been for her older brother, Jared. Daniel was like the brother that Jared never had. They did everything together, and Sadie was always along with them.

 

Eventually, all three graduated and moved to the same city near where they had all grown and got a “job” working under the same boss, Maxwell Thomas. It wasn’t great, but it made money and provided a false sense of assurance. There were things they had to do that didn’t really settle with their consciences at first but they soon began to numb towards these minor trifles. However, after a pivotal moment in the trio’s lives, the realized they were stuck in a downward spiral with only one hope of escape…

 

As a last resort, Daniel and Sadie ran away and hid in a crowded city on the other side of the country, leaving everything and everyone they loved behind. After many weeks of trying to settle in, things began to look up, that was until Sadie started having a haunting dream, over and over again…



© 2010 sHiLoH


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
Added on February 8, 2010
Last Updated on February 9, 2010


Author

sHiLoH
sHiLoH

TN



About
I'm a teenager and permanent resident of my own imaginary world. I sort of know what I want to do with my life but I'm still not 100% sure in some aspects. Reading, writing, movies, theatre, and art .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by sHiLoH


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by sHiLoH


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by sHiLoH