Chapter 3: What a Goddess Wants

Chapter 3: What a Goddess Wants

A Chapter by Michi Kokoro
"

Amaishi reveals why she came down from the Spirit World. Actually what does Shikamaru mean to her?

"

  "What's this contract for anyway?" Tsunade butted in. "Well for starters, contracts are formed between spirits and humans so that can live peacefully together. It's sort of like the seal connecting me and Naruto, but both parties agree with the terms of the contract." Kyuubi enlightened eveyone. "I have one with Izanagi and then a small agreement with Shika-kun that's still inactive on one part," Amaishi explained. Her hair had faded back into the gray color it was at frist. She reached into her pack in pulled out a scroll, "its almost like the one i have with Izana-chichi, but its summarized. With this, you'll fill in the position of 'oka-san' ,but if its alright, i would still like to call you Tsu-nee-san." Tsunade reached for the scroll, but Kyuubi snatched it away. 

  "And why are you doing this?" "Why are you so concerned, Youko-kun? Does it piss you off, hm?" Amaishi said with a total straight face hair shifting into an orange-red color. Everyone stood looking back from Amaishi an Kyuubi. "I'm not testing you, but for such a strange woman with powers over all of the Spirit World, even with Ten and Yomi combined, to want to live here with all these humans. They're clearly under you and the gods treat you as family, so why? There's no way some humans, who are probably no more than fleas to you can-" "So does that make you a tick, Youko-kun?" She interrupted as her hair changed bright orange. "Again, I'm not trying you." Kyuubi sat the scroll Tsunade's desk and stood silently next to Naruto. "I know that," she smirked as her hair changed into a light blue color, "so I'll tell you: I'm here to live a modest life with Shika-kun."



© 2010 Michi Kokoro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on April 5, 2010
Last Updated on April 5, 2010
Tags: amaishi, naruto, romance, michi


Author

Michi Kokoro
Michi Kokoro

About
silly, nice, loving, independent, and spoiled at times more..

Writing