Meet Me in The Shower

Meet Me in The Shower

A Story by DC Gentleman

“Honey, I’m home” I exclaim as I enter the house.

The aroma of seasonings radiating from the oven is calling my name. But before I can go investigate, a sassy island voice halts me.

”Don’t open that oven..I see you. How was your game?”

“I played terrible” I say as I locate the voice.

She is laying on the bed, in a long white t-shirt. It shifts up as she whirls around to face me, exposing those sensual caramel curves. She puts down her book and greets me with a kiss.

“Smells like you had a good game stinky boy”, she smirks.

I can’t resist wanted to touch her, so I smack her softly on her behind. I admire the slight jiggle and exhale.

“What a lucky man I am”, I think to myself. “I’m gonna hop in the shower and when I get out.. me and that oven have some business to attend to” I say as I grab a few things and head for the bathroom.

I turn the water on, and wait for the steam to fill the room. I look down at the shower and notice I have no soap. I stick my head out the bathroom door and inquire, “Baby… can you bring me some shower gel?”

I watch her move.. it seems to be in slow motion. I admire her like a voyeur, like a boy with a crush on a supermodel. She is my dream. I struggle to conceal the rising in my loins from watching her walk. She approaches the door, and noticing my hand trying to cover the obvious, she says, “Did you need some help in there?”

Her devilish smirk did it. I softly and aggressively pull her into the bathroom. Her hand grasping my hardness as our tongues wrestle for dominance. Her clothes seem to melt from her body, I admire her perfect imperfections. She is so divine. Her scent is intoxicating, I inhale her essence as we step into the shower, still kissing passionately as the heat of the water causes slight beads of sweat to form on her forehead. She breaks the embrace and grabs for the soap, “I think you needed some help with this”. She grins as she lathers my chest, and slowly works her way down my stomach. She takes special attention to my manhood.. making sure not to miss a spot. She spins me around to face the water, her arms wrapped around me. I can feel her soft lips on the back of neck. The heat of the water and her warm breath on my neck is euphoric.. I don’t think I could be any harder than I am now. It feel like I'm gonna erupt. I turn back around and kiss her strongly… forcing her against the walls, she lets out a soft moan, and grabs my hips pulling me closer. I can feel the liquids dripping from her hot spring as my manhood slowly rub against those sweet lower lips. She growls seductively as she reaches down and places the throbbing member inside her sugary walls. Letting out a gasp as it slides in deeper, I lift her legs more to allow every inch to have access. And slowly enter and exit..her wetness and the cascading water creating the feeling that I’m in a tropical waterfall.

Her sensual sounds increase as my strokes intensify… “Yes… Yesssss..!!!” she exhales as her tongues dances in my ear. Her nails dig into my back as her body tenses in orgasmic ecstasy. I slowly exit..and kiss my way over her delicious breast.. massaging every n****e like I’m discovering them for the first time. I work my way to her hot center, and softly breathe on her sensitive folds.. she is delectable. I attempt to clean away her juices with my tongue.. the sweetest nectar. There is none better. This only makes her wetter… and wetter..I place one finger inside to massage that special spot. I must have found it.. because she grabs the back of my head and screams a guttural moan that I can only describe as a roar. Does she know what she does to me… damn.. I let her off the wall, spin her around quickly and enter her from behind..she seems dizzy from the sensation. I let my manhood feast on her like a prisoner’s last meal. Harder and harder, my hand grasping her silky hair.. her hips dancing to the force of my thrust, I’m gonna come I must.. how much longer can I hold out, harder and harder.. I enter and exit, my hands holding the reigns so she knows who is running the show. I cum with intensity.. filling her with love., my orgasm triggered another spasm in her.

I love her so much. I reluctantly exit her and finish the shower. As we’re drying off.. I look at her and say, “so you KNOW I’m REALLY hungry now right?”,

“I’ll feed you baby.. “ as she exits. “Just save room for dessert…”

“Always baby” I reply.. Always”..

© 2013 DC Gentleman


Author's Note

DC Gentleman
My first time trying to write a short erotic story. Always pushing the limits of my creativity.. let me know what works and what doesnt...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really loved it ... It's sexy and sweet , and you can feel their love... really liked it =D

Posted 9 Years Ago


BEAUTIFUL! I felt every word as if I was the lucky girl in the shower. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


I FELT LIKE A PULLED A CHAIR AND WAS WATCHING IT..
It turned me on.. The moans..him doing her from the back..
Its so creative and sweet love..this comes from your memories..


Posted 11 Years Ago


Vividly expressed as I could feel every touch and mimic every move. In the background of my mind with the moans and sound of the shower I heard music.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I was there. I was in it. The flow of the story was smooth, silky. The only critique I have is that I was a little jarred by "Yes...Yes..make me cum baby". This was a small departure from the silkiness for me. I hope that makes sense.

Posted 13 Years Ago


You are amazing...really. It didn't feel like the first time.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very enjoyable story. I love the playfulness at the beginning and end as well as the senualness in the middle.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2548 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 15, 2010
Last Updated on February 11, 2013

Author

DC Gentleman
DC Gentleman

Raleigh, NC



About
My name is DeWayne... but call me Mr. Johnson.. its all the same. When I was 10, I played house with all the neighborhood chicks. By 13, basketball was then, and still is my fix.... When I was 21, I t.. more..

Writing