Stolen Hearts

Stolen Hearts

A Story by DarlingDarjeeling
"

This is merely the summary to a bigger piece.

"

There is a world where everyone meets in their dreams; a world frozen in time somewhere in the Middle Ages where one's’ emotional connection to others is visible. When a strong emotion is felt, the hearts show it. Some hearts may glow, some may flicker, and some may even twirl in place. The sign the heart makes to display a feeling depends on the person the heart belongs to.

The Prince of the land is seemingly under a curse. Dubbed ‘The Loveless Prince’, his heart has never shown signs of connecting with anyone. It’s rumored that he will never be able to find love, as his heart seems to be somewhat broken. The people of the land adore him, but are hesitant to rely on him and instead look to his younger sister to one day take the throne.

Suddenly, his parents fall ill. Knowing all too well that his sister is still too young for such a job, and that his own people do not trust him due to his broken heart, the Prince sets off on a journey to the village of heartless to find a cure for his curse.

In this town he finds that there is indeed someone he can connect with, but it is not anyone that wants to be found.

In his dreams, the Prince must hunt down the owner of the only heart he can connect with and in the waking world he finds his search is being sabotaged by someone who wants to keep his heart broken.

© 2017 DarlingDarjeeling


Author's Note

DarlingDarjeeling
This is just a summary and I intend for this one to be a screenplay. Would you read/watch the actual piece based on what you've read here?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg I would totally read this I love the concept

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DarlingDarjeeling

6 Years Ago

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you like it!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
1 Review
Added on September 15, 2017
Last Updated on September 15, 2017
Tags: summary, fantasy, fantasy kingdom, gay characters

Author

DarlingDarjeeling
DarlingDarjeeling

TX



About
Hello! I'm trying to get started on writing some novels I've been planning out for quite a while now, so to transition into that I want to do a bunch of short stories. I want to share them here to .. more..

Writing