Broken trust and broken hearts

Broken trust and broken hearts

A Poem by Damion Kirksey

This one is not actually a poem.
I hurt her twice. That demon comes once again. My love god comes to help. Lucifer and his lover telling me what's better. John and Zeke come out to help yet I still mope for I hate myself. Oh John if you knew what I really thought of you I think to myself. They all go back and forth and I sigh. I need to chose a side build my self back up once again And destroy my Dark demon or let my self die and give her no reason why. It kills me to hurt her every time and this fucked up caring thing is s**t. But doesn't a father care for his children? At least a good one does. I make my decision. To show my wings and fight for right. To my love thank you. But good bye for I cannot see you anymore. I have a human to care for and another to care about more than any other of my children. Now to choose my choice and deal with the consequences. Oh I hope she'll take me back if I choose her. Maybe I don't deserve her. She is my one and only. Without her I am lonely. Welcome to my last sliver of life.
We're two sweet innocent girls children of mine ask me to choose who to care for. I hate myself and this is true. But my world is hell in which I LUCIFER or so I was called reside to show my children their lives.

© 2015 Damion Kirksey


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

..................................................wow..................................

Posted 8 Years Ago


Damion Kirksey

8 Years Ago

Yeah........
Damion Kirksey

8 Years Ago

I had a better one but my phone glitched and I didn't want to write it again so I just summarized.
Rose Jaeger Kaneki

8 Years Ago

i see.
My insanity now shows so yeah

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
3 Reviews
Added on November 10, 2015
Last Updated on November 10, 2015

Author

Damion Kirksey
Damion Kirksey

Falling into the dark, CO



About
Hi everyone.............. more..

Writing
worry worry

A Poem by Damion Kirksey