ALMOST CONCERT TIME

ALMOST CONCERT TIME

A Chapter by Alice Kingsley
"

What happened after Alex walked in on Taylor and Luke?

"

We had one day until the concert. I really regret what happened last night with Luke; I’m glad we were all drunk enough that we could calmly talk about it. Now, I’m having an AMAZING day, with my new boyfriend.

**Flashback**

“WHAT THE F**K LUKE!!! YOU KNEW I LOVED HER AND YOU DID THIS TO ME!?!” Alex had screamed.

            I got up and quickly put my shirt back on, Luke however decided to keep his off.

“Woah bro, calm down, we were just having a little fun.” Was his only futile attempt to calm him down.

I was oblivious to his rage, only focusing on the part where he said ‘You knew I loved her.’ I couldn’t help the words that were now slipping off my tongue “y-you love me Alex?” of course I was s**t-faced though so it came out more like ‘wu wuv may Alec?’ He knew what I meant though. For the next few moments it seemed like only me and him were in the room now, not me and Luke.

“Of course I love you Taylor. How could I not? You’re amazing in every way and we have so much in common, I just didn’t want to tell you because I figured you wouldn’t want to date me. I’ve loved you ever since keyboarding class last year. You’re the coolest girl I’ve ever had in my life.”

I wanted to die right there, nothing in the world could ever make this better. I walked up to him and hugged him, the hug wasn’t anything special, but the feelings behind it were. He leaned down, for he was much taller than me, and whispered in my ear “Will you go out with me?” he then pulled out of the hug so he could gauge my reaction.

“Hell. F*****g. Yes.” Was all I had to say, then he pulled me into an even more passionate embrace and we stared at each other for a few moments, then we were kissing. It didn’t last very long though because then Luke decided to be…well Luke, and yelled ‘EWWW GET A ROOM YOU GUYS’ so I walked over to him and slapped the back of his head. He responded, very maturely, by sticking out his tongue.

**End Flashback**

            After the hangover wore off, around noon, everything was great. Me and Alex took a walk around the park, and everything was just extraordinary.  We held hands the whole time and it was perfect, how his fingers seemed to perfectly fit in the spaces in between mine. I felt like I was floating on a cloud. Luke decided to stay inside and play video games, he had already had enough of our ‘lovey dovey’ stuff.

            We were sitting on the bench together. He didn’t say anything, and neither did I, I didn’t want to ruin this perfectly blissful moment between us. Nothing could ruin this, and I would stop anything that tried to. Or at least, that’s what I thought; until he walked up to us…



© 2014 Alice Kingsley


Author's Note

Alice Kingsley
Cliff Hanger!!! Um, ya.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on April 18, 2014
Last Updated on April 18, 2014
Tags: hangover, cliffhanger, alcohol, romance


Author

Alice Kingsley
Alice Kingsley

Mattaponi, VA



About
I'm a dreamer, I love to write and read and draw. I like rock music, I'm sarcastic most of the time. I express my self through my writing and drawing, it helps me cope with things or get things out th.. more..

Writing
Road Trip! Road Trip!

A Chapter by Alice Kingsley