Thank God It's Friday

Thank God It's Friday

A Story by Daddys Lil Cum S**t

She had come straight home from a kill. It was a Friday night, of course there had been a kill. There was fire and bloodlust in her eyes, as well as blood streaked over her face and arms. In the low light it was a deep red, almost black. This was how he liked her: on fire. These were the nights he could let his inner dark side, the beast within, out without worrying about hurting her. Because she was ready. She was more than ready. He could see it in the way she crept up the stairs toward him, her eyes never leaving his, like a predator after its prey.
His dick grew hard under his thin boxers, bringing a smirk to her face. As she reached the top he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, tracing her neck up to her jaw with his tongue and lips. He loved the taste of blood on her skin, the heady combination sent his own blood racing.
Her hands re-explored his back and down his sides before moving to the front and sliding up his belly to his chest. She massaged his chest in slow circles. He growled and grabbed her a*s, pulling her against him, against his throbbing dick. She smiled against his jaw before kissing him full on the mouth, her tongue entwining his and drawing it into her own mouth. His hands tightened on her a*s, the pressure amping her own desire. She purred against his lips.
"Baby," he growled into her ear and grabbing the waistband of her pants, "Let's get you out of these filthy clothes, they're getting in my way."
His fingers skimmed her lower belly as he unzipped her jeans. She wiggled her hips as he pulled them down, freeing her from the tight pants. As she stepped out of them he scooped her up, her legs automatically wrapping around his hips. He navigated down the hallway to the bedroom, stopping only once to pin her up against the wall and claim her mouth with his.
Upon reaching the bed he gently set her down on the edge and peeled her shirt off, tossing it to the side. He kissed the base of her throat while unclasping her bra, then eagerly took a n****e in his mouth while firmly grasping the other in his hand. He felt her moan vibrate in her chest and her hands tightened in his hair.
She tugged his shirt over his head and he ravaged her tits, nibbling and licking. She squirmed against him, the torturous pleasure taking control. He wrapped his hand around her throat, she smiled sweetly at him.
"Be a good girl and suck my c**k, get it nice and wet," he growled. She sunk to her knees and slowly unzipped him, grinning up at him she pulled his hard c**k out and gave it a playful lick, then slowly slid it all the way down her throat. She squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to suppress a gag and he moaned, seeing her mouth stuffed with his c**k. Her mouth popped off with a gasp then she returned with her tongue, licking his hard length all over, paying special attention to his balls.
He grabbed her throat again and pulled her, turned her around, and gave her a*s a hard smack before throwing her face first towards the bed. "A*s up," he said, spreading her legs. He leaned down to give her a lick and came up with a beard full of cum.
"I love how wet you get for me baby," he grinned as he gave another hard slap. He stepped out of his pants and stood at the edge, pulling her hips closer to him. He teased her slit with the head, slowly sliding it up and down, making her whimper with need. He slipped the tip in, then plunged balls deep, causing her to arch her back and let out a gasp. Her tight p***y wrapped around him perfectly. He paused a moment to lick his thumb then slowly eased it in her tight a*****e. She sighed contentedly at the double penetration then nearly screamed as he furiously pounded her p***y. He grabbed her hip hard with his other hand to steady her, "arch that back, baby."
She whimpered as she complied, his dick hitting a new spot now, bringing her closer to the edge. She gasped as he started taking longer strokes, taking himself almost all the way out before plunging back in. She moaned at the way he ravaged her p***y deliciously and tried to arch her back even more. 
"I'm gonna...aghhh...gonna cum," she gasped out, and he pounded harder. She closed her eyes and moaned as her body tensed and twitched, the orgasm taking over. Her p***y tightened on his c**k and he groaned, unable to resist her dripping p***y. He slammed deep one last time as he came, emptying himself into her. She sighed happily as he filled her, then let our a soft gasp as he finally pulled out, cum dripping down her thigh.

© 2017 Daddys Lil Cum S**t


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was hot T🔥🔥🔥 loved when he puts his finger in her a*s...do more anal please ❤️

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
1 Review
Added on July 12, 2017
Last Updated on July 12, 2017
Tags: erotic, erotica, blood, kill, rough, sex, fuck, dick, cock