Director

Director

A Chapter by Damac
"

A note from the Director

"
We still have power and water, but I don't know for how long. I've sent most of my staff out to collect as much food and supplies as they possibly can, we are gonna need everything they can find. The news says it's some kind of disease. Kills the body, then takes over the mind and uses the corpse to spread infection further. They say there's no cure. There's gotta be something though, we have 35 of our own tied up in the barn. We can hear them screaming and scratching all day long... but if they really are dead... maybe we need to consider other options.

Andrew's been incredibly helpful with holding down the fort here at the camp. Keeps most of the campers and staff distracted. He's basically having everyone who's here act like it's a normal day at camp. Given everyone is walking around holding a shovel, axe, or hammer, but any sense of normalcy is good.

-Brad


© 2013 Damac


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on September 10, 2013
Last Updated on September 10, 2013
Tags: Zombie, Apocalypse, Prologue


Author

Damac
Damac

New York City, NY



About
I'm just a writer looking for a place where I can write without limitations! I am currently Writing Four Stories: Operation School: What Lies Ahead - A sequel to my first ever work of writing, O.. more..

Writing
Chapter I: The Calm Chapter I: The Calm

A Chapter by Damac


The Regulator The Regulator

A Book by Damac