Relocated

Relocated

A Chapter by Damac
"

Andrew confronts Ivan about his memory loss

"
After driving for miles and miles on end, the truck finally ran out of gas at a rest stop in the middle of nowhere. Andrew climbed out of the drivers seat while Ivan hoped out of the back. Andrew grabbed him.
"Where are they, Ivan?"
"I don't know."
"Yes, you do!" Where are they and what happened to me?" Andrew shouted angrily.
"Andrew I don't..." 
Andrew hoisted Ivan up and smacked him into the side of the truck "Tell me where they are!" He screamed at Ivan. Ivan began to cry, and tears rolled down his face. Andrew calmed down and released him, realizing what he had just done. Ivan curled up in a ball against the truck, putting his head in-between his legs.

"Ivan, I'm sorry. I got carried away." Andrew said, kneeling down "I just want to know what happened."
"We ran into the forest wit the house burning behind us. The possessed followed us into the forest and we were all trying our best to stay together, not get seperated."
"Okay."
"We came to a river, really fast and deep one, with just one wooden bridge crossing it. We all started going across, but I was last. Before I could make it to the other side, the possessed snapped the bridge, intent on killing me."
"Oh s**t."
"You jumped in, grabbed me. But you couldn't make it to the edges of the river and couldn't pull yourself out. We drifted for almost an hour. We were finally able to get out of the water by the barn. When we got inside you started putting extra wood in a pile to barricade the doors. A piece hit you in the head, knocked you out for about 12 hours. I didn't think you'd suffer memory loss from it."
"So the others continued on without us."
"Hopefully.
"They were headed for Riverside right?"
"Thats what we were all saying."
Andrew cocked his pistol, "We need to head back."


© 2011 Damac


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on June 18, 2011
Last Updated on June 18, 2011
Tags: Kids, Zombie, Guns


Author

Damac
Damac

New York City, NY



About
I'm just a writer looking for a place where I can write without limitations! I am currently Writing Four Stories: Operation School: What Lies Ahead - A sequel to my first ever work of writing, O.. more..

Writing
Chapter I: The Calm Chapter I: The Calm

A Chapter by Damac


The Regulator The Regulator

A Book by Damac