Development history of Rage in Death

Development history of Rage in Death

A Story by Damac
"

Rage in Death has actually seen a number of changes as it evolved, and continues to see them. This is a growing list of some of the major changes I've made as I've written this.

"
Two Chapter were intended to take place before "The Break". The first would involve the characters running to the supermarket to get food and supplies. The big twist here was Casey was to become infected and leave the group to try and "not come back". 
The second is what part of the break became. The characters preparing for a battle with the zombies. It would lead in to the break, which would feature the death of Nico, and implied deaths of Andrew, Luke, and Ivan. A really cool scene was included in this version, which featured Andrew seemingly becoming infected. He continues to fight the zombies and collapses in his front yard as his vision blurs and he sees a blinding light. The house would still have exploded and be on fire, just with Andrew inside and still fighting.
That was back when the story was going to be much shorter than I intend it to now be. But their were some differences in the new version.
The current storyline of Ivan and Andrew being seperated from the group never existed. Originally, after "The Break" all the character were going to engage in a two chapter race across peakdale to riverside. I had trouble writing this the way I wanted too, and came up with the knock-out/seperation storyline. This was both to give the story a fresh start and focus on Ivan, the least developed of the main characters.

© 2011 Damac


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on June 24, 2011
Last Updated on June 24, 2011

Author

Damac
Damac

New York City, NY



About
I'm just a writer looking for a place where I can write without limitations! I am currently Writing Four Stories: Operation School: What Lies Ahead - A sequel to my first ever work of writing, O.. more..

Writing
Chapter I: The Calm Chapter I: The Calm

A Chapter by Damac


The Regulator The Regulator

A Book by Damac