Virtue

Virtue

A Chapter by Damac
"

As America faces an old threat, old heroes re-emerge

"
"What's the situation in New York?" MacTavish asked General Verali.
"Not good. The Special Operations mounted a full on assault in Manhattan. I've got a small detachment of Army Rangers fighting in there, but that's it. Could you lend some support?"
"I'll have the Peakdale Operation School and the District of Columbia Operation School right on that."
"And another thing, we have evidence that suggests that Lee Culipoi, the Special Operations leader, is inside the city and overseeing the battle. Anyway you think we could take him out?"
"I have a task force assembled for just that purpose."
"Task Force?"
MacTavish began transmitting a radio signal out of the command center. Soon the voice of a young boy came over the radio.
"Yes, sir, what is it you want?" Andrew asked.
"Captain Andrew, I'm having you lead Task Force Virtus in an assassination attempt."
"On who?"
"Lee Culipoi."
There was a moment of silence on the other end of the transmission, then Andrew said "What do we know?"
"All we know is that he is somewhere in New York City, currently under siege by Special Operation forces, I'm sending the Peakdale and D.C Operation Schools to assist in the battle as we speak."
"So you want us to go on a wild goose chase in New York City?"
"Essentially." 
MacTavish heard Andrew chuckle over the radio, "It will be done, rest assured."


© 2012 Damac


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on February 15, 2012
Last Updated on February 15, 2012


Author

Damac
Damac

New York City, NY



About
I'm just a writer looking for a place where I can write without limitations! I am currently Writing Four Stories: Operation School: What Lies Ahead - A sequel to my first ever work of writing, O.. more..

Writing
Chapter I: The Calm Chapter I: The Calm

A Chapter by Damac


The Regulator The Regulator

A Book by Damac