Vampire kisses -Chapter 4-

Vampire kisses -Chapter 4-

A Chapter by DancingInTheDark
"

Thanks to everyone for their nice reveiws on my first few chapters. I'll try and check my grammer a little better from now on. :) Hope you enjoy chapter 4 ! :)

"

When I woke up the next morning I felt like I was resting on a cloud. I became aware of my surroundings, but still I didn’t open my eyes. Instead I let my body melt into the soft mattress beneath me and the cream feeling of silk sheets on top of me.

 

I let my eyes flutter open and began focusing on my surroundings. The room was fairly dark though several candles were lit, allowing a decent amount of light to penetrate through the shadows. The room was made of stone, it seemed almost castle like. A large oak closet took up a far corner and a small nightstand sat next to the large flour post bed that I laid in. Sheer black draped flowed over it, making the bed feeling cozy and safe.

 

I also could see the large area rug that covered most of the floor as I sat up. I couldn’t make out the design but I could only imagine it was grand. Little by little memories started coming back to me from the night before. I instinctively reached to my neck to find it was wrapped in a tight bandage. It still felt a bit tender but the horrible aching had disappeared.

 

I looked down at myself. My body was dressed in a small, black night gown the reached down to my knees. However to my ungratefulness it dipped down my chest, revealing a little more cleavage then I felt comfortable with.

 

“Your awake!” I heard a familiar voice exclaim gratefully. The door thrust open and Christina walked in. She sat on the bed and wrapped her arms awkwardly around you.

 

“What are we doing here?” I asked confused.

 

“I’m sorry” she started, looking at me with stunning blue eyes “I should have told you yesterday when we were talking but I didn’t think Jace would bring you back home so soon”

“Home?” I questioned, not liking the sound of it, knowing very well that this was not my home.

 

“Well, to master Jace’s home.” She explained “Oh! I almost forgot” Christina said before hastily leaving the room. Only seconds later she re-appeared holding a pair of tight jeans and a black tank top in her arms.

 

“Here” she said, placing them in my lap. “After you change I’ll show you around the castle, your going to love it here” I took the clothes and looked them over.

 

“Thanks Christina” I smiled. As soon as she left I fell back into the bed and buried my face in the pillows, tears flowing freely down my face. My sobs were loud and I knew it. The world be damned if Christina didn’t hear me, I knew she would be waiting right outside the door. How could I not cry? I was in ‘his’ castle and crying was the only thing I felt I could do right now.

 

My sobs were getting louder and it was getting harder for me to breath but I could stop myself from crying. I had always felt better after crying long and hard. I was always able to see things with a clearer mind. This was the result I was hoping for but as I continued it cry I felt a gentle hand stroking my long hair.

 

“No one has even died and yet, you still cry” came a voice that I immediately placed to be Jace’s. Instantly I sprung up off the bed, grabbing a small, black pillow while I was at it. Just incase I needed something to throw at him, as if that would do any good against a vampire.

 

Jace simple stared at me, no emotion on his face.

 

“Get away from me” I told him coldly, tears still flowing down my face.

 

“You forgot to say please” Jace replied with a devilish smile. He was testing me and I knew it.

 

“Go away!” I screamed, throwing the pillow at him as hard as I could. Jace simply blacked it with his arm, his gaze not leaving me.

 

“Tell me, is your friend Schuler ad defiant as you? Perhaps I can trade you for her is she is not” Jace says thoughtfully. My eyes grew wide at the prospect of this awful taking my best friend as my slave.

 

“Don’t you dare even think about bringing her into this!” I screamed.

 

“Oh, but I already have” Jace replied coolly He then got up off the bed and walked towards me. I started to back away but he put his arm against the wall on the side I was about to escape from, blocking my exit with his arm. The bed on my left and Jace’s arm on my right. I had no escape.

 

The young vampire  leaned into me, his face uncomfortably close to mine. “It would be unfortunate if a little birdy was to misbehave and her best friend had to pay the price. Wouldn’t it? Jace asked me in a quite yet dangerous voice. I gasped at the realization that Jace was very capable of everything he said, and very willing to do such a thing. Seeing my reaction, he smirked.

 

“Welcome to my world Aria Fields. Here, the only thing you may decide is weather you are hugged or beaten” Jace told me dauntingly. He removed his hand  from the wall and with a short glance back at me, left the room.

 

I clenched my fists, angrier then you could ever imagine one girl could be. I will watch your world burn in hell, Jace I thought bitterly, every ounce in my body intending to stay very true to my words.



© 2010 DancingInTheDark


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

503 Views
Added on July 19, 2010
Last Updated on July 19, 2010