Vampire kisses -chapter 6-

Vampire kisses -chapter 6-

A Chapter by DancingInTheDark
"

Here's chapter 6, it's rather short but I hope you enjoy it . :)

"

My thoughts begin to rush, had he seen me changing? I looked at him closer through the dim light and realized that he was fast asleep. I sighed and began to contemplate what I should do. If I tried to find Christina chances were I would only get lost. If I yelled for her Jace would surely wake up and kill me

 

I shook my head in discontempt as I looked down at the stone floor. Cautiously I laid down on it. Stone floors aren’t so bad, right? Wrong. I tried and tried to get comfortable on the floor but it was so cold and hard that I just couldn’t. I laid there for a moment and thought, why was Jace in my bedroom anyways? But I couldn’t come up with any sensible answers.

 

I looked back up at the bed, then over at Jace. It’s an awfully bug bed, we probably won’t even be near each other. I thought as I pushed myself of the stone floor and slowly lifted the sheets on my side of the bed to climb in. We’ll never even get close. I reassured myself, sipping into the bed.

 

I looked over at  Jace’s sleeping face and began thinking to myself, he looked so innocent. Not like the cruel, heartless man I had known him to be. My eyes trailed down his shirtless chest. Even in the darkness I could still notice that his build was utterly perfect. Muscles and all.

 

I shook my head and mentally swore at myself for thinking such thoughts. I turned over so I faced away from him. I buried my head in the pillows and almost instantly fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

After what seemed like only minutes of sleep, though it had probably been hours, something began to stir me away. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around to see where I was. I still laid In the bedroom, but something wasn’t right.

 

Suddenly I realized that something was resting on my back at an angle. I looked around started and my eyes darted to my pillow, but it wasn’t the pillow. It was much harder, and whiter then the black pillows, and it moved. Up and down, up and down. Slow and steady.

 

My eyes grew as wide as my head looked up slightly. It was Jace’s face. My top half was resting on top of Jace’s chest and his strong arm was slung around me. Mentally, I began screaming and swearing at Jace for moving. Then I looked around, it wasn’t Jace who had moved, it was me.

 

I stopped swearing at Jace and began swearing at myself. I had always been prone to sleep with a pillow or a teddy bear. Maybe my body instinctively moved  towards him while I was sleeping. Either way, I wanted to get away from him. Slowly I tried to slide myself off of him, but his arm suddenly tightened around me.

 

I looked up at his face to yell at him, but he was still asleep. He wasn’t even aware that I was there. I tried to slide away again but his arm held me tighter. I tried one more time, only thins time I wriggle my body harder. His arm tightened again, but this time his face began to twitch. I suddenly stopped dean in my tracks. The last thing I wanted was for him to wake up right now.

 

I laid back down on Jace’s chest. My only option was to go back to sleep just the way I was and I the morning deny having done it intentionally. I closed my eyes and surprisingly enough went right to sleep.



© 2010 DancingInTheDark


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

498 Views
Added on July 19, 2010
Last Updated on July 19, 2010