Vampire kisses -Chapter 9-

Vampire kisses -Chapter 9-

A Chapter by DancingInTheDark

I looked around the room for a moment determining what to do first. I decided to dust. I walked over to the cleaning supplies Christina had left in the corner and took out what looked like a bottle on Mr. Clean and a small rag. I thoroughly dusted all the furniture leaving it sparkling. I smiled broadly and compliment myself on my work. Lastly I stripped the black sheets off the bed and replaced then with identical ones. I looked around the room to make sure everything was in place. It seemed to be. I put al the cleaning supplies back and set out to find Christina. I knocked on the door with the star and she answered almost immediately.

 

“You beat me” she said, smiling.

 

“Oh, well…do you need any help?” I asked

 

“Nah, I just finished mine. You only took like an hour. That must be a record” Christina announced.

 

“An hour? It only felt like a few minutes” I commented half to Christina and half to myself.

 

“Time flies when your having fun” Christina said brightly. I laughed, thinking she was utterly insane.

 

‘Well, Jace should be happy at least” I told Christiana. She was about to respond but another voice interrupted her, making both of us freeze immediately.

 

‘What did I say about using my name?” Jace said from behind Christina. I glanced at her and wonder why she looks so freaked out.

 

“Master!” She says, putting on an all to fake smile. Jace simple ignored her, something I hadn’t seen her do yet.

 

“You told me to call you master…Master. You said nothing about what I call you when speaking to others” I said, a hint of me trying to make a dangerous point. My eyes glance towards Christina, who's eyes look frightened and full of regret. It is at that moment I realized I had made a terrible mistake. Quick as lightening Jace was standing in front of me. He raised his hand and slapped me fiercely across my face, sending me reeling backwards.

 

I lost my footing and fell on the floor. Without a chance to get up I feel a foot pounding into my stomach over and over. I coughed extensively, blood beginning to come out of my mouth. Finally the pounding stopped and I was grabbed by my throat and lifted of the ground. I gasped for air but my body was slammed against the stone wall.

My mind began to get dizzy from hitting my head so hard. I try my best to breath but Jace’s hand was still wrapped around my neck, making it nearly impossible. Suddenly he whipped me around and threw me against the opposite wall. I fell to the ground, limp and terrified. I sat there wishing it was all over but somehow I could tell Jace wasn’t through with me yet.

 

A familiar, unbearable pain invades my body as Jace knelt down next to me. His fangs extend and he sinks them deep into my freshly healed wound. I scream at the top of my lungs as the pain coursed through my veins. After what seemed like an eternity of pain it slowly began to fade as Jace stood and back away from me, blood seeping from his mouth.

 

My face was drenched in sweat and tears, my hair plastered against my cheeks. I laid there in fear, blood pouring from the wound on my neck. I closed my eyes tightly, hoping that I would pass out and wake up back at home, all of this being a terrible nightmare.

 

“Newborn blood always taste the best” I heard Jace snarl as he stood over me. My muscled tightened as I anticipated what he would do next. I felt his foot kick hard into my stomach one last time, making me cough up an excessive amount of blood. My head was spinning but I could faintly hear his footsteps fading down the hall, or was it just my mind fading? I couldn’t tell.

 

Suddenly I could feel a small warm hand touch my arm and a couple drops of water that I could only imagine were tears, dripped onto my face.



© 2010 DancingInTheDark


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

0.0 i didn't predict that.... it was a shock but just goes to say how much Jace is serious. i don't think she will say that to him again @.@ But anyway! this chapter (although short) is stunning and had me craving more. keep it up, i would really like to see how this turns out. ^-^

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1040 Views
1 Review
Added on July 25, 2010
Last Updated on July 25, 2010
Tags: Vampire, vampires, bitten, love, romance, hurt, hope